What's new

Wil pak expats bet on pakistan?

SSGC issues gas loadshedding schedule for Sindh​

SSGC official says gas supply will not be cut off completely for the rest of the day​

“In adherence to the Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division) gas load management plan, that places domestic and commercial customers on top of the priority list, it has been decided to suspend gas supply to all general industries from November 15 to February 28, 2023,” a statement issued by the gas company read.

Did you get permissions from the State Department to make sure you can be involved in these violence triggering political activities overseas? I'd check on that.

Secondly, these load shedding's are normal and have been happening for decades. If IK hadn't stopped the CPEC related Power / Electric projects (because the Chinese wouldn't give him bribes), many of these load-sheddings would've been gone by now.

Did you get permissions from the State Department to make sure you can be involved in these violence triggering political activities overseas? I'd check on that.
In other words what you are saying is, "I am going to tell mommy and she will teach you a listen".

I am hearing from Army folks that the Hafiz is going to be the worst Chief of Army staff Pakistan will ever have.
Mir Jafar GHQ is an institution that specializes in breeding traitors, so wouldn't be surprised, though with the damage Bajwa has already done, it's hard to see what more can be done..

Mir Jafar GHQ is an institution that specializes in breeding traitors, so wouldn't be surprised, though with the damage Bajwa has already done, it's hard to see what more can be done..

every time i thought Pakistan cant get lower than this, they always surprised us all… wait and see for another surprise from this stupid estab lot

I am hearing from Army folks that the Hafiz is going to be the worst Chief of Army staff Pakistan will ever have.
I doubt he is truly a hafiz, he has likely memorised some portions of the Quran and is using it a tool for emotional leverage.

While it is immensely respectful for someone to be a hafiz, it is equally important to meet the technical requirements for the role of COAS, and being a hafiz isn't one of them.

Will keep supporting Pakistan irrespective of who is in power.

Even if Jewish supported IK comes back to power, will keep supporting Pakistan.

Expats see this

- A non existent judiciary (doing establishment’s bidding)
- Journalists being slapped with FIRs
- LCs being suspended on an adhoc basis
- Not allowed to vote
- No method of arbitration when there is a commercial conflict
- Establishment, Politicians, Judges, Bureaucrats continuing with their corrupt ways

Only thing I see expats doing is, sending money for cattle to be sacrificed during Eid or sending money to their respective families to make ends meet.

Investing in a startup in Somalia is safer then an investment in Pakistan these days. As an overseas Pakistani, I will never spend my hard earned US $$ in Pakistan. Sorry.

What choice would the labourers in Middle East have but to send money back to support their families back home? Those who do not have the luxury to settle abroad.

Pakistanis are held hostage to keep the mill turning and it will take great sacrifice to save their country. Those Overseas must remember that though adopted by other countries will never fully be adopted by other nations, unless you sacrifice your Islamic faith

What choice would the labourers in Middle East have but to send money back to support their families back home? Those who do not have the luxury to settle abroad.

Pakistanis are held hostage to keep the mill turning and it will take great sacrifice to save their country. Those Overseas must remember that though adopted by other countries will never fully be adopted by other nations, unless you sacrifice your Islamic faith
We all need to give a deep thought to what we are demanding from expats i.e. to risk hard earned money for the sake of the country. Very few send money for their country, they send it for their families. The same rule applies to other nationalities.
Pakistani expats are mostly low paid workers. Very few are rich or even upper middle class. They are being asked to sacrifice big.

Now think about what is being and has always been demanded from those running the show in the country i.e to stop being harami pigs and get their act together. Its not a demand for sacrifice or even compromise. They are being begged to stop stealing and destroying the country.

Keeping that in view we should ask who should be the first one to step forward and act for their country?

International bonds: Pakistan, 8.875% 8apr2051, USD
XS2322321964
Senior Unsecured
Country of risk: Pakistan
Volume: 1,100,000,000 USD
Minimum Settlement Amount: 200,000 USD
Current coupon: ***%
Redemption (put/call option): ***
Price (yield): ***% (***%)

This is a great rate but 30 year bonds I think. I am tempted to trade but need to see some semblance of sanity and near term liquidity. You're betting way too much on ksa and China coming thru

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom