What's new

Will America be able to prevent the completion of Gwadar Port ?

Will America be able to stop Gwadar from completion?

• Yes

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 44 91.7%

• Total voters
I sincerely wish that Pakistani members would stop using 'false flag' wherever rational argument or logical thought fails them. It reminds one of the comic use of the 'bottle of oil' by Aristophanes in The Frogs.
But then it would fall on our common cousins across the border to stop using ISI for every pigeon that defecates on their head.

As usual our forum's own Hussain Haqqani and the Christine Fair of the online world are at it with well articulated nonsense.

Hi,

Oh really---. Pakistranis have not used the term ' false flag '---.

Joe---you guys are lucky that my countrymen don't give a shit about me---otherwise I would have run circles around you guys---.

I am really sorry to read that people don't give a shit about you; it is hard to believe, because you have always - almost always - made enormous sense, but let us take you at face value.

There is NOTHING wrong with your running circles around us, or anybody else. Sensible people would welcome it. Your challenging and disproving false statements or false positions or false attitudes can't be harmful!

But then it would fall on our common cousins across the border to stop using ISI for every pigeon that defecates on their head.

As usual our forum's own Hussain Haqqani and the Christine Fair of the online world are at it with well articulated nonsense.

I am strongly tempted by your post to create the 'Pigeon Watch', and to keep count of the number of ISI references in the media and on blogs. But it might prove to be an impossible task. Too many incidents to keep track of.

This idea is being propagated vigorously only to build up the hype of a leadership in grave danger that must be supported, more than ever. Usually, this buildup happens right before the military takes "major" steps it wants to take.

Yes, you did. I was referring to a sinister post above yours. :D

You are on point, this CPEC and the doom and gloom theories surrounding it are being blown out of proportion - and I suspect it's being done by the military and it's sycophants in their media..Pakistan khatre mein hain has transformed into CPEC khatre mein hain.

The military thrives on a doom and gloom scenario. From the khila of Islam that needs to be protected at all costs even if it takes eating grass to protection of CPEC at all costs is a narrative that's being built.

The usual suspects - India, US, Israel are out to get it and the only organization that can protect it - especially when all the civilian leaders are corrupt and are aligned with the enemies of Pakistan - keeps the army coffers brimming.

The kind of loan agreements and the tax holidays given to the Chinese is hilarious, I hope India too finds such a bakra.

A large portion of the US aid goes here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benazir_Income_Support_Programme

Do you think this was a bad idea?
The majority of US aid goes to the military, a minuscule amount goes to such programs. There would be a lot more good will towards the US, if the US actually spent a lot more aid on infrastructure, energy production and education, but the lack of such a thing is what makes Pakistanis skeptical towards US aid. They seen nothing practical done, except for the money going into the politicians and military's pockets.

And yes, the BISP is a terrible program. Not only does it not cover the costs of living, that it promised to do, it takes up a HUGE portion of the annual budget. The government would be better off spending that money in educations and healthcare, because it's basically doing very little in its current form.

Sounds like a purely Indian agenda being blamed on poor already-maligned Americans. Is there a covert Indian lobby in Washington?

The building was on fire and beams weakened...I'm not a structural engineer...

Firstly see how your first instinct to my message is to answer me instead of actually searching for the truth, and how you conveniently miss my point regarding larry silverstien saying on live television that they decided to bring down the building through controlled demolition, secondly do you really think that I have not spent countless hours doing the necessary research before reaching to a thesis that 911 was a false flag? the so called simulation of the NIST 2008 investigation funny how the video "explaining" the collapse of building 7 fails to actually show the complete simulation at all? if they would you would see that in the simulation the outer pillars and walls collapsed on inwards to the center but that's not how the real building collapsed, the outer wall and structure went straight down, also the mathematical data the NIST investigators came up to present this simulation was never released to the public eye meaning that no independent tester can confirm this simulation.

Thirdly even if the collapsed of the building 7 happened due to office fire it is impossible for the collapsed to actually happen at free fall, the structure of the building present below would slow the decent of the building, free fall means that there was no structural resistance to the fall at all, NIST investigation first tries to deny this but later in the presence of overwhelming evidence they accepted it, here is an explanation regarding free fall with evidence provided and also questions raised to the NIST investigators and see how they respond and btw this is high school physics and I am spoon feeding you this instead of you looking this up yourself.

Fourthly the NIST investigation was never peer reviewed and took place 8 years after the actual event, heck the metal from the building debris was melted down and shipped off years before the investigation took place, this investigation was like an autopsy without the actual corpse, tell me this when ever a disaster happens whether it be of a collapse of a tower or falling down of a plane, the investigation of any event starts almost immediately so that the cause of the incident is known and so that type of event never happens again, this investigation doesn't start for 8 whole YEARS.

Video of plane wreckage inside the flooded Pentagon...you @#$!

What I meant and what you again conveniently did not mention is that if a plane that was traveling more than 30 miles per hour hits the pentagon where was the damage to the pentagon building from it's 15 meter wide wings? If the plane did not disintegrate and the wings did not enter then where is the wreckage of the plane meaning the wings and the tail from all the pictures and videos that were taken initially?

pentagonxox3.jpg

Also while you are at it also explain me this, the official investigation states that all four of the black boxes from the crashed planes were damaged and none of the voice recorders were salvageable, how is that fvcking even possible because a black box has the capability to survive extreme heat for a long period of time and not one but all four.

And speaking of dozens of eye witness accounts and the complete documentary regarding the whole event.

The greatest threat to knowledge is not ignorance but the illusion of knowledge.

@Horus @WAJsal @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @HAKIKAT @war&peace @KAL-EL @C130 @TMA @Sipahi @Zarvan @That Guy @Khafee

Last edited:
I sincerely wish that Pakistani members would stop using 'false flag' wherever rational argument or logical thought fails them. It reminds one of the comic use of the 'bottle of oil' by Aristophanes in The Frogs.

It is actually logic and recent history which compels the Pakistanis to call spade a spade. Iraq was trampled on the false pretext of weapons of mass destruction. Afghanistan was leveled just becuase OBL was there and his action (if he was actually involved) had nothing to do with the Taliban regime of that time. With Libya, well there was no pretext, false to true, they just bulldozed it anyway. So yea, we in Pakistan got every right to be weary of American designs which they might have with their sugarbaby India.

The US has zero plans of invading Pakistan unless some crazy terrorist event happens linked to the tribal areas.

Your congressman Dana Rohrabacher openly calling for dismemberment of Pakistan, shall we start nuking America for that? He is sitting in your congress not some remote area of United states. You in way actually endorsing my earlier statement. America in its desperation to contain Pakistan, may stage such event on its soil but again, where it would lead the world, no one knows.

It is actually logic and recent history which compels the Pakistanis to call spade a spade. Iraq was trampled on the false pretext of weapons of mass destruction. Afghanistan was leveled just becuase OBL was there and his action (if he was actually involved) had nothing to do with the Taliban regime of that time. With Libya, well there was no pretext, false to true, they just bulldozed it anyway. So yea, we in Pakistan got every right to be weary of American designs which they might have with their sugarbaby India.

The mystery resolves itself.

The trampling of Iraq, on the specious grounds of its possessing Weapons of Mass Destruction, or the 'levelling' of Afghanistan just because OBL was there, although he had nothing to do with the Taliban ruling Afghanistan at that time, or the bulldozing of Libya are not in fact 'false flag' operations. Just to remind ourselves of the usage (English is a tricky language, as you British must have found out by now, being as close to it as you are),

• In Iraq, we would have seen a false flag operation if some American backed group had pretended to be part of the Ba'athist regime and done something particulary atrocious. Accusing the regime falsely is not a false flag operation;
  • In Afghanistan, creating an incident with one's own operatives involved to show that the Taliban were responsible for 9/11 would have been a false flag operation;
  • In Libya, any atrocity committed by enemies of the regime but represented to have been done by the regime would have been a false flag operation.
My prayer remains, but you have apparently been swept into the zone of threat completely by error.

Your congressman Dana Rohrabacher openly calling for dismemberment of Pakistan, shall we start nuking America for that? He is sitting in your congress not some remote area of United states. You in way actually endorsing my earlier statement. America in its desperation to contain Pakistan, may stage such event on its soil but again, where it would lead the world, no one knows.

Or maybe not.

Having seemingly established that there was no false flag involved in the three incidents mentioned, it was perplexing to come across the reference in the second half of the post. "America", we are told,"in its desperation to contain Pakistan, may stage such event on its soil but again, where it would lead the world, no one knows."

Are you seriously claiming that 9/11 was an American conspiracy hatched by America?

They already had that opportunity right after the 9/11.In fact they directly mentioned about that in their meetings with Gen Musharaf.
If they want the destruction of Pakistan ,if that serves their interests .They will do that .And they can do that even now if they want .And noone going to help Pakistan in that case .
But fact is they still need Pakistan .That is why they are allowing Pakistan's existence even after that OBL raid .

It is easy to destroy some rag tag countries and armies like Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya. Its another matter all together to start open war with a nuclear armed country. The consequence of which are at best unpredictable in the regional and also, on global scale. Back in 9/11, American enjoyed the sole super power status, its status was not questioned, it didnt need the unnecessary risk to challenge a nuke power in open war. But now, with clear emerging bipolar world, with America influence waning with each passing day, when push come to shove that American realize that it no longer calling the shots, it may do something stupid, on the basis of, "if I am going to go down, I will take you down with me".

This is the scenario I am predicting when I mentioned about a false flag operation on American soil.

Firstly see how your first instinct to my message is to answer me instead of actually searching for the truth, and how you conveniently miss my point regarding larry silverstien saying on live television that they decided to bring down the building through controlled demolition, s

Larry Silverstein didn't say anything about a controlled demolition.
He said the fire officials told him the fire was out of control and they may have to pull the firefighters out of the building for safety reasons. He then said "pull it". "Pull it" is not a demolition term....it's a firefighting term.

The mystery resolves itself.

The trampling of Iraq, on the specious grounds of its possessing Weapons of Mass Destruction, or the 'levelling' of Afghanistan just because OBL was there, although he had nothing to do with the Taliban ruling Afghanistan at that time, or the bulldozing of Libya are not in fact 'false flag' operations. Just to remind ourselves of the usage (English is a tricky language, as you British must have found out by now, being as close to it as you are),

• In Iraq, we would have seen a false flag operation if some American backed group had pretended to be part of the Ba'athist regime and done something particulary atrocious. Accusing the regime falsely is not a false flag operation;
  • In Afghanistan, creating an incident with one's own operatives involved to show that the Taliban were responsible for 9/11 would have been a false flag operation;
  • In Libya, any atrocity committed by enemies of the regime but represented to have been done by the regime would have been a false flag operation.
My prayer remains, but you have apparently been swept into the zone of threat completely by error.

Or maybe not.

Having seemingly established that there was no false flag involved in the three incidents mentioned, it was perplexing to come across the reference in the second half of the post. "America", we are told,"in its desperation to contain Pakistan, may stage such event on its soil but again, where it would lead the world, no one knows."

Are you seriously claiming that 9/11 was an American conspiracy hatched by America?

In dont know what sort of cocoworld you are living in, let me remind you, the 9/11 till is date is debated with evidence, scientific forensic means, logic and common sense that it was not done by some rag tag person hiding in a remote cave in Afghanistan. And yes Taliban government at that time had nothing to do with 9/11 event, they even agreed to extradite OBL to a third country if the solid evidence of OBL involvement was presented to them by America, which in American arrogance never came. The rest is history. You are free to do your own research unless you are one of those gullible Indian who buy the "official" story as it suites your national interests in the region, specifically against Pakistan.

In Afghanistan they needed a false flag, to set right next door to Pakistan and play their dirty games against the state and its people along with her regional and local "sugarbabies". What happened inside Pakistan after Afghanistan occupation is well established and well documented fact. With Iraq they needed a false pretext and with Libya, they just simply acted rouge.

Bottom line is, they can do whatever it takes to achieve their goals, you dont need command of English language to understand what is obvious do you?

The greatest threat to knowledge is not ignorance but the illusion of knowledge.

Dude there were people interviewed who saw the plane hit the building,It didn't happen in the middle of the night. It isn't a matter of if it's more of a matter of what was the approach angle.

As for the ignorance quote listen to the end of this witness to the crash.

They already had that opportunity right after the 9/11.In fact they directly mentioned about that in their meetings with Gen Musharaf.
If they want the destruction of Pakistan ,if that serves their interests .They will do that .And they can do that even now if they want .And noone going to help Pakistan in that case .
But fact is they still need Pakistan .That is why they are allowing Pakistan's existence even after that OBL raid .
No Sir,Everybody knows very well what Pakistan really is...
It is not that much simple like US did to afghanistan...
Pakistan not that much easy target....

Dude there were people interviewed who saw the plane hit the building,It didn't happen in the middle of the night. It isn't a matter of if it's more of a matter of what was the approach angle.

As for the ignorance quote listen to the end of this witness to the crash.

Where the heck in all of my comment did I ever talk about someone seeing or not seeing the plane, you disregard and completely ignore every fact and point I raised and start talking about something else, it's clear that you are completely biased and intellectually dishonest, even when the truth has been spoon fed to you, you choose to completely ignore it, you are a hypocrite and you blind your own-self, don't quote me again you hypocritical liar.

"Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path]." - Quran 2:18

USA would know that it cannot possibly prevent completion of the Gawadar port project without further alienating the Pakistani masses. Instead she will use all her sly tricks to try and control the project from the inside.

Back
Top Bottom