What's new

Will Cyclone Biparjoy provide temporary financial relief?

Will Cyclone Biparjoy provide temporary financial relief?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We literally provide loans to IMF, which provides loans to Pakistan.
We are your benefactors!! Izzat se baat kar
Worry about your own people. You were our slaves for a thousand years so don’t get too cocky, things can change very quickly. Every country contributes to IMF, nothing special about it.

1686497999805.png

Last edited:
Worry about your own people. You were our slaves for a thousand years so don’t get too cocky, things can change very quickly. Every country contributes to IMF, nothing special about it.

View attachment 933832
Itni akad hai to mana kar do India-funded IMF ko.

Maalik se adab se baat karna seekho.

Indians using a natural disaster to make cheap jibes at Pakistan. I expected nothing less.
These creatures are extremely racist towards each other. Expecting sub-human behavior from these scummy racists should be a natural reaction now.

Hopefully PPP, Fazlu + every shaitan mulla like him and the PMLN will drown in this.

View attachment 933832
They are delusional and think that all that investment is without any reason.

The problem is with the American ruling class and their bankster masters. They think a cow nation will have any chance against the dragon nation in the upcoming war.

These creatures are extremely racist towards each other. Expecting sub-human behavior from these scummy racists should be a natural reaction now.

Hopefully PPP, Fazlu + every shaitan mulla like him and the PMLN will drown in this.
The "cheap jibes" area t he R**** Rona Pakistan does every time there is a calamity. Both Resident and Overseas Pakistanis bring out their luckiest buegging bowls.
I would've imagined the self-respecting Pakistanis would be opposed to, or at least embarassed by this. But, I think they're a rare breed.

The "cheap jibes" area t he R**** Rona Pakistan does every time there is a calamity. Both Resident and Overseas Pakistanis bring out their luckiest buegging bowls.
I would've imagined the self-respecting Pakistanis would be opposed to, or at least embarassed by this. But, I think they're a rare breed.
Go #uck off Indian. In recent history India had the biggest disaster and it even refuse to accept it because it made it look bad. India lost 5 million people from Covid and your government and people like you had their head in their a$$es because you believe you are great developed country. You are just fooling yourself. Bugger off and do what you guys do best. There is no cyclone hitting Pakistan so this a mute discussion.

There is no such thing as "resident" Pakistanis. For us none of our compatriots is ever required to "prove" their loyalty.

We still keep our fasts in excruciating heat, have not forgotten our history, and neither have we forgotten our oaths or our belief.

We are actually hoping for everything to collapse so the tyrants sitting on peoples' necks will run away to their stolen riches.

As far as who you are, you racist scum don't even treat each other as fellow human beings. You even keep your temples racially segregated, and you're here spreading filth?

So keep your mouth shut, that cow urine stench is making the digital air unbreathable. Go choke on a lingum you racist piece of sh!t!

There is no such thing as a "resident" Pakistanis. For us none of our compatriots is ever required to "prove" their loyalty.

We still keep our fasts in excruciating heat have, not forgotten our history, and neither have we forgotten our oaths or promises.

We are actually hoping for everything to collapse so the tyrants sitting on our nexts will run away to their stolen riches.

As far as who you are, you racist scum don't even treat each other as fellow human beings. You even keep your temples racially segregated, and you're here spreading filth?

So keep your mouth shut, that cow urine stench is making the digital air unbreathable. Go choke on a lingum you racist piece of sh!t!
You keep your fasts for Pakistan? Not for Islam?

Aaaah, may be that's why you guys help China turn Uighyr mosques into toilets. I mistook you for Muslims, my mistake.

You keep your fasts for Pakistan? Not for Islam?

Aaaah, may be that's why you guys help China turn Uighyr mosques into toilets. I mistook you for Muslims, my mistake.
Ah yes, the beloved Uighyrs. Pakistan does not see any difference between the foreign funded TTP or the foreign funded Uighyrs.

Why is it that the Uighyr issue is so important to their supporters but Palestine is not?

We keep our fasts for our Creator. We are are not animalists and do not give any validity to man-made phenomenon.

Now go and choke on a lingum or a Trump protrait.

Ah yes, the beloved Uighyrs. Pakistan does not see any difference between the foreign funded TTP or the foreign funded Uighyrs.

Why is it that the Uighyr issue is so important to their supporters but Palestine is not?

We keep our fasts for our Creator. We are are not animalists and do not give any validity to man-made phenomenon.

Now go and choke on a lingum or a Trump protrait.
So because China gives you money Uighyr Muslims can be ignored?

I didnt know your faith was on sale

Doubt , after massive flood loan payments rollover already done by China and UAE, repeating rollover inflate the loan amount. No govt will be able to pay back. Rollover loan interest terms and conditions change and its compounding...

Muslims in China live way, way better than they ever can in rapey, lynchy India. The only time Muslims prosper in India is when they are ruling it.

China does not believe in charity. It is all business.

So because China gives you money Uighyr Muslims can be ignored?

I didnt know your faith was on sale
An average Muslim in China lives a way, way better, clean, peaceful life. An average Muslim in India is constantly worried about being the next victim of lynching by a Hindu mob high on cow urine.

Doubt , after massive flood loan payments rollover already done by China and UAE, repeating rollover inflate the loan amount. No govt will be able to pay back. Rollover loan interest terms and conditions change and its compounding...

Only if there is an intention of paying back.

I believe Pakistan will soon demand a 65-85% haircut!

Muslims in China live way, way better than they ever can in rapey, lynchy India. The only time Muslims prosper in India is when they are ruling it.

An average Muslim in China lives a way, way better, clean, peaceful life. An average Muslim in India is constantly worried about being the next victim of lynching by a Hindu mob high on cow urine.

It's sad that there exist "Muslims" like yourself. I wish that you also enjoy the same lifestyle that Uighyr men do, may your mother/sister be treated the same way as Uighyr women are treated and may your children have the same future as Uighyr kids do.

Only if there is an intention of paying back.

I believe Pakistan will soon demand a 65-85% haircut!

It's sad that there exist muslims like yourself. Enjoy the Chinese money!
I think Pakistan should go for default and restructure loans. Reality is bitter, but adhocism and these temporary measure causing more financial disaster

I think Pakistan should go for default and restructure loans. Reality is bitter, but adhocism and these temporary measure causing more financial disaster
I agree. Also, Pakistan should start with land reforms. Same way India did in 1950s.s

Back
Top Bottom