What's new

Will ensure minorities treated as equal citizens in Naya Pakistan, vows PM Imran Khan

Nice joke PM. :lol: Oh and India isn't any better.
No one has said it before.
He is mentioning that in every speech , meant that subconsciouly he is trying to inject this to teaching of caring for minorities in his people.

must prove it by abolishing stupid blasphemy law.......till then talk only.

This fight was fought by a secular muslim

:lol:

From Jinnah himself:

"The constitution of Pakistan has yet to be framed by the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. I do not know what the ultimate shape of this constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principle of Islam. Today, they are as applicable in actual life as they were 1,300 years ago."

Just days before Pakistan was created, Jinnah said: "You are free to go to your temples; you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed - that has nothing to do with the business of the State."

That literally means nothing.

Fiqh, the proper term for what is called Shariah by Non-Muslims, guarantees rights for Non-Muslims for their religious customs, dietary needs, separate judicial system if they demand it, and religious holidays.

The life, property, and well-being of a Non-Muslim in an Islamic state is a sacred obligation, which the Prophet Muhammad saws said he himself will be against the usurper of a Non-Muslim’s rights on the Day of Judgement.

If you don’t understand this, please don’t comment.

Minorities can't become President or PM in Pakistan, but Muslims have become President in India

when he accepts that he is a non-muslim, as per Pakistan's constitution. Get to know the whole issue before, spouting nonsense.
And who are you to say he is non-Muslim?

The father of the nation said the following: "Religion should not be allowed to come into Politics….Religion is merely a matter between man and God".

Jinnah made Pakistan's first FM a Kadyaani. What excuse do you have for unequal rights for a Pakistani citizen?

Don't give BS excuses for wrong doings.

Last edited:

Jinnah made Pakistan's first FM a Kadyaani. What excuse do you have for unequal rights for a Pakistani citizen?

Jinnah made Pakistan's first FM a Qadiyani, nothing wrong with that because it wasn't int the constitution. Every Pakistani had equal rights that for that particular reason it is necessary to follow the law. Currently there is a specific provision inside ID card or passport or whatever. That to be muslim you have to accept the finality of the prophet-hood/messenger-hood. What Qadiyani's do is disguise them as muslims, checking that box but not accepting it afterwards. So that is where you are voila ting rights of others. First learn the whole truth then bother to comment.

The father of the nation said the following: "Religion should not be allowed to come into Politics….Religion is merely a matter between man and God".

Sure, no one is arguing about. You can fill up the whole ministerial cabinet with non-muslims, no one would argue. But the argument here is first they have to declare exactly what they are per Pakistan's Constitution. Even the mullah's will have nothing to rant about if constitution is followed. I am not a supporter of TLP, and their violent protest but I do agree with their thinking branch in this matter. Minorities should have their rights but first minorities should accept they are a minority and stop merging them selves in majority whenever they feel like it.

And who are you to say he is non-Muslim?

What I say or not say doesn't matter. Pakistani law states he is a non-muslim.

Back
Top Bottom