What's new

Will India join USA to strike China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should agree:

india and china's problems, no matter how big they are, should be solved by india and china alone.

if the US plays us off against each other, guess who wins? no one except the white man.

That’s your wishful thinking. In 1962 conflict, India actively sought aids/help/weapons from USA, French, etc…

And don't expect one-to-one in any sense in anyways: that's simply childish.

That’s your wishful thinking. In 1962 conflict, India actively sought aids/help/weapons from USA, French, etc…

And don't expect one-to-one in any sense in anyways: that's simply childish.

definitely. the US never fights 1v1. we know that from experience =)

US military is already overwhelmingly strong, AND they always get allies that might not actually do anything, but help their image, like Poland.

"Will India join USA to strike China? "

- communist

why the hell US need India to strike China? US is more than capable to do the job alone, pointless thread!"

-xebex

Possibly, to get India to do the dirty work?

You know Uncle Sam likes to portray himself as the most righteous.

But if you study the American History and what the US has done to this world, you will discover he is not as righteous as he has portrayed.

definitely. the US never fights 1v1. we know that from experience =)

US military is already overwhelmingly strong, AND they always get allies that might not actually do anything, but help their image, like Poland.
Who does? Or let me put the question this way: "Who would be stupid enough to fight any war by himself if there is a possibility of creating an alliance to spread the cost?" Even the latest Iraq war the US had allies involved.

I am amazed that after reading the whole thread, no one has read the true article of discussion. Come on guy's read the true article and link, it will really help!!!
This thread has become a War and it was talking about currency exchange...

Read the article first!!! I think Mod would approve also....

Hmm. US going to establish 5 nuclear reactor near china border.it is a great secreat game by Cia

Oh poeple com'on.

I just now replied to the thread which stated "US to strike Irans N plant".

US will not even dare to touch Iran. Now China!!! Thats a big joke. Mutual destruction.

And what possible reasons will US give to its tax payers to strike China.

And calling India for alliance is another big (biggest) joke. Those diplomats will never go for a war.

I highly doubt anyone in US is really thinking of military action to resolve a purely economic issue with China. Most likely thing that can happen is a economic conflict between these two economic super-powers.
If US needs to take any military action against China and needs help, it will first approach NATO (Canada+most of Europe+Turkey) and then its close allies Viz. Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Argentina, South Africa etc. Also, most of middle-eastern countries (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain etc.) have close military ties with US.
Indo-US military ties are very nascent. I suppose India will be the last choice for for US needing military help against China, as of today.

I highly doubt anyone in US is really thinking of military action to resolve a purely economic issue with China. Most likely thing that can happen is a economic conflict between these two economic super-powers.
If US needs to take any military action against China and needs help, it will first approach NATO (Canada+most of Europe+Turkey) and then its close allies Viz. Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Argentina, South Africa etc. Also, most of middle-eastern countries (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain etc.) have close military ties with US.
Indo-US military ties are very nascent. I suppose India will be the last choice for for US needing military help against China, as of today.
Yes. As of today and for the next couple of decades.

And what you said, I completely agree. US should not wage a war just for economic reasons.

Yes. As of today and for the next couple of decades.

And what you said, I completely agree. US should not wage a war just for economic reasons.

if not for coming two decades then never...both of them will be too connected to loose their sync just for an outsider like US..

well both USA and India need each other in future

USA is powerful but against china they need India and the same thing India need USA against china

Chinas currency value manipulation is actually a global issue, especially for developing countries. By undervaluing the Yuan, China is capturing the markets which would have been markets for other developing countries. By artificially keeping the Yuan undervalued, China is making other countries goods uncompetitive in the global markets.The biggest loosers are the poorest countries. For example: China has increased the share of textile market in US at the cost of countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, India and SriLanka. Today China has a near monopoly over global textile market, which is achieved at a cost of countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh. Also, Chinas flooding of cheap consumer goods in developing countries is killing local industries. While China is getting richer and its forex coffers is bulging, other small developing countries are loosing. So, its in the interest of all small developing countries to join US in its fight against China to stop undervaluing its currency.

P.S. (off topic): I have a personal interest in Yuan's value, since I get paid in Yuan. The more the Yuan appreciates against USD, the more is my remmitance value in local currency terms in my home country.:victory::cheers:

If china will attack India this time we will definitely render help from USA to make sure china will not dare to encroach Indian land. We have learnt from our history when India was deceived by china. We were anti America for very long period of time. This time the situation has changed.
Long live Indo-US friendship.

Yes mister communist we will help US to curb any imperialistic land encroaching nation. Have a sleepless night.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom