What's new

Will Pakistan accept Indian Muslims wanting to migrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they have already accepted... Dawood, Chota Shakeel etc etc...

yeah but they are good mannered people,not violent/troublesome.

Well they have everything here and i am sure and can swear for my life for ten thousand times that they will prefer india over pakistan. They have and will always have much better and much bigger opportunities over here then in pakistan.

on topic-I think pakistan's land and resources won't fulfill the needs of our 20% indian muslims

LoL.......those who migrated during partition are called "Bhookha & Nanga" by Pakistanis.

@ at point I don't think Indian Muslim would migrate to Pakistan. Not a single Indian Muslim migrated to Pakistan during incidents like Babri Masjid & Gujurat Riot. Because they know these are isolated incidents. They see how ahmadiyya & Shia muslim who migrated from India are butchered everyday!!!

@bronxbull,

There will soon be a day when we will be seeing Pakistani Muslims wanting to get into India as refugees....We need to be ready for that first.

Sorry to inform you THAT day will NEVER come ...Not even in your dreams...

You see our forefathers were killed and abused in your land...There was too much hardship involved...

Those who packed and picked up whatever they could in their hands, leaving behind ancestral land, sacrificed a lot...and we will never give up that sacrifice!

Seriously you guys can blindly support that bhag whatever bhag film actor's decision of NOT WANTING TO EVEN run in Pakistan and you are dreaming of us wanting to STAY IN INDIA as refugees?

The answer is No....Not even as Kings!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan didn't accepted the stranded Pakistanis from Bangladesh, Indian muslims would be a tough call.

thats ok Talon,but what if a poor muslims guy not getting anything in Ind,you wont take him in Pak?

Sorry to inform you THAT day will NEVER come ...Not even in your dreams...

You see our forefathers were killed and abused in your land...There was too much hardship involved...

Those who packed and picked up whatever they could in their hands, leaving behind ancestral land, sacrificed a lot...and we will never give up that sacrifice!

Seriously you guys can blindly support that bhag whatever bhag film actor's decision of NOT WANTING TO EVEN run in Pakistan and you are dreaming of us wanting to STAY IN INDIA as refugees?

The answer is No....Not even as Kings!

By the way things are at a head in Pakistan - I am not talking about a permanent migration, refuge from strife - they are called refugees - on the lines of Afghan refugees in Pakistan or SL or BD refugees in India.

LoL.......those who migrated during partition are called "Bhookha & Nanga" by Pakistanis.

Seriously? That was disgusing ...and here @illusion8 was having illusions that some might want to go to your unfriendly land as refugees :disagree:

1stly troll, I am 1 such and am neither Bhookha nor Nanga...kindly stop drooling! Nor is any Pakistani as rude as you to call one like that!

2ndly, I doubt you can even contemplate what we feel for you lot!

@ at point I don't think Indian Muslim would migrate to Pakistan.
Good to know you are capable of thinking...
Not a single Indian Muslim migrated to Pakistan during incidents like Babri Masjid & Gujurat Riot
. Because they know these are isolated incidents. They see how ahmadiyya & Shia muslim who migrated from India are butchered everyday!!!
Well, add shame to your list...shame and ego for not joining Pakistan during portioning...They lived through the pain and made their choice (land) and they know it!

thats ok Talon,but what if a poor muslims guy not getting anything in Ind,you wont take him in Pak?
@bronxbull Well, it is not really up to us now is it...We have screwed govt and not sure if India will let him go without labeling him terrorist for wanting to cross the border!

By the way things are at a head in Pakistan - I am not talking about a permanent migration, refuge from strife - they are called refugees - on the lines of Afghan refugees in Pakistan or SL or BD refugees in India.
@illusion8
I dont know what status you lot give refugees...But MOST of Afghan refugees have Pakistani passports! Hell even Cambodian refugees have Pakistani passports! I know this coz I had a number of Cambodian friends who spoken Pashto because they were brought up in Peshawar and had Pakistani passports!

Last edited by a moderator:
No. this is not possible that all the Indian Muslims come back to Pakistan and stay here without any thing. They have their homes there, families there. Also it will require more land. Also they will not be wanting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom