What's new

Will Pakistan break up?

Pakistan will not breakup as long as ISI/Pakistan Army is united.EP was a totally different game.Besides, Punjabis, sindhis, balochis and pathan have much better mutual understanding then Banglis (due to language barrier, no common border etc...)

pakisan is breaking ????? i will buy 250 gram as well.

i dont know what these people get out of such stupid rant!! pakistan have stood still for more than 60 years under lot of pressure - from us to afghan to israel to india to russia and what not.

but they get up every time like phoenix. its just those tough times which will be over soon, the night before the dawn.,

Lets look at this objectively.

Will Pakistan stay intact without the Pakistani Army's coercion to hold it in place?

I don't think so.

i dont know what these people get out of such stupid rant!! pakistan have stood still for more than 60 years under lot of pressure - from us to afghan to israel to india to russia and what not
Please explain this word to me?

Lets look at this objectively.

Will Pakistan stay intact without the Pakistani Army's coercion to hold it in place?

I don't think so.

The PA is not 'coercing the State into staying together' (though it is protecting it from external and internal threats) - if anything, a lot of Pakistanis would argue that it has contributed to the intra-state tensions through its coups and siding with the WoT.

My prediction..every thing will settle after Ramzan and festive season in India.

Is it our(people of subcontinent and Afghanistan) destiny to remain poor and uneducated? Is it our destiny to remain under poverty line.

Our people work 12 hours and more and don't make enough to survive where as the westerners work 8 hours and literally enjoy there life. We are literally living on their crumbs.

I think its time we tell them, not by word but by action, that we deserve to live a peaceful and comfortable life.

In order to fight each other, we pay billions of dollars to westerners in exchange of weapons. It is this money that is making us poor and making them "our masters" . The era of colonialism isn't over, it has just taken a different shape.

Pakistan will survive. Not only that it will survive but it will become a beacon for others. One day all those Nations who are under control of the west and their institutions will get free and determine their own destiny.

Our leader gave us hope and it is this hope that shall lead us into the right direction. Yes, we have suffered in our journey but as they say 'No Pain, No Gain'.

Is it our(people of subcontinent and Afghanistan) destiny to remain poor and uneducated? Is it our destiny to remain under poverty line.

Our people work 12 hours and more and don't make enough to survive where as the westerners work 8 hours and literally enjoy there life. We are literally living on their crumbs.

I think its time we tell them, not by word but by action, that we deserve to live a peaceful and comfortable life.

In order to fight each other, we pay billions of dollars to westerners in exchange of weapons. It is this money that is making us poor and making them "our masters" . The era of colonialism isn't over, it has just taken a different shape.

Pakistan will survive. Not only that it will survive but it will become a beacon for others. One day all those Nations who are under control of the west and their institutions will get free and determine their own destiny.

Our leader gave us hope and it is this hope that shall lead us into the right direction. Yes, we have suffered in our journey but as they say 'No Pain, No Gain'.

I have never read such passimistic post ....you are a pathetic human being.....and probably have absolutly no life.... You and people like you will always are at the back of the battle field when war is on......and then you dare pass your silly comments......

westners are enjoying because they have struggled for decades and transformed their nation to what they are today...and you expect the same for you in short time......

:) Pakistan is not going to break up simple as that and lets suppose or take the neo-cons' and zionists' wish for break up of Pakistan as true then well it would be a far more trouble for US and India too.

In that case you will see more smaller PIAs for these countries.

Dont know about others but we people of Northwest Pakistan well oh baby we would be grilling arsses of many enemies of Pakistan

We have survived the 80s deadly era, we have survived this post 9/11 and this post US attack on Afghanistan era, earlier we were skilled in using stingers and targeting Russian aircrafts now we have mastered the art of suicide bombing so well NO those who are dreaming to break up Pakistan should be having no doubt that we are going to make their lives a hell too.

Boooom

Well anything is possible but it don't suit to Pakistan. This people not going to break for the one and sole reason, unity.

Only thing can break the Pakistan is the internal economic development. If one of the region is neglected, anti-forces being active and lead to destruction. But that takes long way to do...

I have never read such passimistic post ....you are a pathetic human being.....and probably have absolutly no life.... You and people like you will always are at the back of the battle field when war is on......and then you dare pass your silly comments......

westners are enjoying because they have struggled for decades and transformed their nation to what they are today...and you expect the same for you in short time......

btw, which part of my post was passimistic ???
I tried to be optimistic all the time.

And about your dear Westerners, I am just trying to point out our incompetence which made them stay on top of us.

Lets take example of defense sector alone. We couldn't solve our problems through dialog and thus ended up buying weapons from them, making them powerful and making our selves weaker.

We are fueling there weapon industries and making them stronger.

hope you got the point!

You can't negotiate with weakness.You have to back your country with millitary to have some credibility otherwise no one would listen you...you would end up like Palestine.

Well anything is possible but it don't suit to Pakistan. This people not going to break for the one and sole reason, unity.

Only thing can break the Pakistan is the internal economic development. If one of the region is neglected, anti-forces being active and lead to destruction. But that takes long way to do...

Yes very well said. Neglecting one region/s is indeed one big problem and reason for many differences which could be worsen if we did not address it.

Back
Top Bottom