What's new

Will PSL make it as big as IPL?

Will PSL make it as big as IPL?

• Total voters
No PCB is facing difficulties to run its own expenses. and BCCI is richest Cricket board in world. how it is possible.
plus Indian media is the big difference.

and the situation in pakistan. the security ........ its big Question that it will be easy to bring international players.

How PCB will pay its player........and who will play in pakistan i mean foreign player... Its huge security risk....

Its clear from BPL.....not every one can pull this kind of league off.......SLPL is also in huge trouble....

Played safely towards Mid-on for a single.Chose the option three.

They say PSL will spend $100 million on 5 teams. That is a big amount in their first season. I wonder who the sponsors are ?

No, we are very poor terrorist and also less in population and have less craze about cricket and cannot run PSL and cannot compete with giant IPL/BPL/CPL..

App ko boht boht mubarak hoo IPL ki aur please dont worry and no need to be restless about past/present/future of PSL

They say PSL will spend $100 million on 5 teams. That is a big amount in their first season. I wonder who the sponsors are ?

Pakistan is not reveling the sponsors...but you have dawood like criminals who can spend big....

There is no shortage of illegal money in pakistan

indians will say no, pakistanis will say yes, what's the point?

Not excatly, i would say any rational person who knows the condition of PCB n Pak will say No while others might vote by emotions.:)

But i would say its a stupid question by OP, no need for another d!ck measuring contest.

The real question is, will PCB be able to pull of PSL successfully or not???:what:

Bcoz that the most important thing for PCB n Pak right now for the revival of international cricket in Pak....:agree:

Not excatly, i would say any rational person who knows the condition of PCB n Pak will say No while others might vote by emotions.:)

But i would say its a stupid question by OP, no need for another d!ck measuring contest.

The real question is, will PCB be able to pull of PSL successfully or not???:what:

Bcoz that the most important thing for PCB n Pak right now for the revival of international cricket in Pak....:agree:

Its not his fault because he is typical indian who want to compete with Pakistan in everything

Real question is whether PSL will improve the standard of Pakistani cricket team?

whether IPL did played any part in improvement and performance of Indian cricket team?

even if it makes a good profit, the league is successful, i mean how can it match IPL, i dunno but under the security problems its difficult to call big players, esp the current ones and i say if the league makes profit, its a success

but good news are coming that players are interested

one thing is that the quality will be a match of big bash and much high then bollywood tamasha league

hope people like shahrukh khan invest :lol:

IPL sstandard

Last edited by a moderator:
The Person In charge of PSL has more then enough experience & is capable enough to organize & Manage PSL , Zaka ashraf is a Banker ( and a pretty Good one ) He does not make decision that he knows will not profit them , 28 foreign players have confirmed their attendance in PSL the contract details will be finalized in mid Feb .

despite all contrary belief PCB is not that poor & we have more then enough investors who are ready to invest more then $1oo mn in the first season .

So instead of giving your verdict that it will not be successful or good enough Why not wait for it to actually Happen & then Analyze it ?

Its not his fault because he is typical indian who want to compete with Pakistan in everything

Real question is whether PSL will improve the standard of Pakistani cricket team?

whether IPL did played any part in improvement and performance of Indian cricket team?

Will PSL make it as big as IPL? | Cricket Polls

This question is from your own website i mean a pakistani sports website where majority has voted for yes that's why i have posted that poll here to know PDF opinion

The Person In charge of PSL has more then enough experience & is capable enough to organize & Manage PSL , Zaka ashraf is a Banker ( and a pretty Good one ) He does not make decision that he knows will not profit them , 28 foreign players have confirmed their attendance in PSL the contract details will be finalized in mid Feb .

despite all contrary belief PCB is not that poor & we have more then enough investors who are ready to invest more then $1oo mn in the first season .

So instead of giving your verdict that it will not be successful or good enough Why not wait for it to actually Happen & then Analyze it ?

Being Banker that not make you good decision maker....this guy is too emotional....just read about new problem between PCB and BCB....

Being Banker that not make you good decision maker....this guy is too emotional....just read about new problem between PCB and BCB....

It kind a does , he is not emotional , he is a very patient man , the thing is you only see the picture from one side .

BCB brought it upon themselves , they started it & then played with PCB for months , there is a limit to every thing , BCB crossed that limit . but that is not the issue here .

will PSL be successful , in a cricket Crazed country who have not seen international cricket for past 5 years ? , any rational person can tell you the answer . if you choose to ignore it then it your opinion .

Back
Top Bottom