What's new

Will separating the North East be better for everyone?

Why are you trolling now? :mad:

Happy Diwali btw. :)

Not trolling, I am genuinely confused that Sikhism comes under umbrella of Sanatan dharma or not.

Happy Diwali, go and fire some crackers what are you doing on PDF?

But Sikhs are called by many people as pakistani because of the distinguished beard.I have seen my freinds saying them ****.

Sikhs also wear distinguished Turban, which is easily recognizable - at-least an Indian should be last one for mistaking. But anyway, i am talking about your posts here and I don't think you can see his beard on PDF and mistook him as Pakistani.

It will be the right thing at least..As an arunachali I wish the people of nagaland,manipur and other ne states achieve separation from mainlanders and join their rightful place in se asia or the rest of mongoloid nations.

I heard the name Naga has different origin.
You are right, I was confused for a moment. The Nagas in the Mahabharata lived in North-western India, and are completely diifferent from the present day "Nagas" in the NE.

It will be the right thing at least..As an arunachali I wish the people of nagaland,manipur and other ne states achieve separation from mainlanders and join their rightful place in se asia or the rest of mongoloid nations.

Do you anything about East Asia and South-East Asia and their inter ethnic fight. :girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

My name is written in Hiragana which is a Japanese character. Why? My profile picture says it all Lol..

Some of you people thinks that racism happens to only a few unlucky people which I disagree. As I have said in the first post, almost every people have story to tell, let me tell you a few of mine, I did my first year of college in Punjab, as me and my room mate could not tolerate the racist attacks more, we both went home, I continued here in NE, I was robbed in a bus after they asked me if I'm from China. One of my friend was shot in Allahabad and almost died, but it was never mentioned in public. Many people just tends to keep their stories to themselves.

You were in the NE and they harassed you because you looked Chinese ? I don't think its possible for minorities to harass majority population - especially when it comes to race (unless they are in a position of power, which they are not). Additionally, I don't for an instance buy your second allegation. I'm pretty sure it would have been noticed.

You were in the NE and they harassed you because you looked Chinese ? I don't think its possible for minorities to harass majority population - especially when it comes to race (unless they are in a position of power, which they are not). Additionally, I don't for an instance buy your second allegation. I'm pretty sure it would have been noticed.
My apologies, there should be a full stop instead of comma after "NE". It was on my way to Delhi from Jalandhar btw.
What I meant is, it wasn't on the news, it was noticed by some ppl ofc.

Sikhs also wear distinguished Turban, which is easily recognizable - at-least an Indian should be last one for mistaking. But anyway, i am talking about your posts here and I don't think you can see his beard on PDF and mistook him as Pakistani.
I don't live in India,so my freinds are not Indians, I am in India atm but I don't stay here

You're a pitch black, hand eating idol worshipper and your friends are even more abhorrent. Why you feel superior to anyone is beyond me.
Firstly bring black is not wrong thing.I am white lol.I bet fairer than u.lol

Back
Top Bottom