What's new

Will separating the North East be better for everyone?

Interesting that you've brought balochistan in where the thread was about indian incidents anyway i was expecting this, So for your information balochistan has 72 tribal chiefs out of which only 3 want to be separated and ironically they dont even live in Pakistan and have their own families divided over the issue the rest of them sit in parliament and are designated at important government positions plus you wont see a baloch being singled out in the rest of pakistan or be thrown off a train so better get your facts right before comparing two situations that dont have similarity at all.

Interesting that pakistani forces are fighting a serious war in Baluchistan but you dont want it to be a separate country but NE where militancy and killings are at all time low should be separated...as per you logic.

In India also we have elected members from NE who sit in the parliament and are designated at important positions plus you wont see people of NE being picked up by security forces in thousands just to be killed. Our leaders dont authorize an operation to kill NE leaders. So better get your facts right before comparing two situations that dont have similarity at all. Baluchistan is in a much worse situation.

Interesting that pakistani forces are fighting a serious war in Baluchistan but you dont want it to be a separate country but NE where militancy and killings are at all time low should be separated...as per you logic.

In India also we have elected members from NE who sit in the parliament and are designated at important positions plus you wont see people of NE being picked up by security forces in thousands just to be killed. Our leaders dont authorize an operation to kill NE leaders. So better get your facts right before comparing two situations that dont have similarity at all. Baluchistan is in a much worse situation.
The incident you're referring to happened on directions by a military dictator whose ministers were beaten up by common people, for all the problems they put this country into, when their government was coming to an end, hence showing the hatred Pakistani people have for dictators.Thats when the Balochistan separatists came into light and its only so big in your mind now as its a dead issue here and things are being normalized for e.g a former separatist is now the CM of Balochistan. Whereas India as far as I remember has never been ruled by a military dictator and has always been a democracy I wonder why so many separatist movements there then?

op is total retard. he made this troll thread intentionally.. dumbas$ kid.

I am from North east part of India.. And i never feel any need of seperate nation. i studied in New Delhi for 8 years.. i live in bangalore.. i never felt any kinda discrimination against me.. almost everyday i fight with auto wala.. sabji wala.. so does it mean i want different country ?? WTF..
I know my homeland better than some chinese or pakistanis.. The most one time dreaded militant ULFA is totally wiped out. its leader/ head Paresh Barua is now married and lives in Bangladesh with dozens of kids.. 2nd in command surrendered to Centre govt. its cadre are almost NIL.. the most they do is blast a Chinese made grenade at Independence Day.. that also rarely.. at one time they took advantage of jobless youth.. now its a different story.. now local youth have got sense that no matter what you join ULFA.. BLT.. or NDFB you bound to get bullet in your head one day. Period.
Close this troll thread.

And North-East people referred as Kiratas, Nepalese still use that name to refer themselves.

I think we were the asuras ..Narakasura was sooo NEasterner ..yeah:-)... so was Ghotokoch ,half NEsaterner..:enjoy:

Racism is hot issue but I hardly ever see anyone today talking about "seperation" .. Only in PDF:disagree:

certainly not, but quite amusing you know nothing about East Asia and South East Asia.
Very slow...you are too slow.even for a mainlander.Now did the constant abuse by punjabis hurt you?after all you were supposed to be brothers

I am from North East and did my studies all over India and job also at different places. I can proudly say that barring some stupid geographical questions as common people dont know where North Eastern states are and misinterpret them to be close to Nepal, i have not faced a single ounce of discrimination. Its true i have seen guys passing remarks on NE girls for their cat eyes whom we had confronted and good thing is i said "we" bcz everybody in and around at that instant united against such a**holes who were trying to eve tease girls based on look or ethnicity.

My own observation is most localites of places like mumbai pune bangalore Hyderabad delhi gurgaon etc at times do fear the influx of migrant population who come for jobs. Since NE folks are at times more honest, lower paid on wages as compared to a localite and also is in more control of recruitment agencies, you will find a large number of NEs taking all jobs which means unrest among local populations... But then if the government means to address that then they have to focus for real development there so that folks can find jobs there at ease and see how outsiders are also comfortably working there that reciprocation becomes a necessity.

The main issue is our Law and order system is immensely weak, corrupted and super slow. Lemme quote a simple example even though its relevance may be low. A case of a famous star using his SUV in a drunk driving state and razing over ppl who were sleeping in footpath is pending with court for 10+ years. Rapists bcz of age gets juvenile treatment. Murder trials keeps on going on and on ... If politicians or industrialist or ppl connected to power are the culprits, fake illness, medical treatment goes on for years.... It is such things which makes the slow conviction act as a booster via gra with which people use to target crimes based on ethnic divide. Its sad but our police force where a hawaldar tries to beat ppl with a stick is non relevant in todays world and often spineless against a common culprit who has the audacity to beat them and at times shoot them with a desi tamancha or imported gun. On top, the f**king political crass uses any such opportunity for votebank politics instead of taking concrete steps to address the issue. Remember Manmohan Singh is a Rajya Sabha elect from Guwahati for almost 10-15 years, ask folks from assam what development he initiated or did in guwahati really? so even a PM who gt elected via NE just used it as a plank for own goal/needs/agenda but did little for teh welfare of North east as a whole.

But on a brighter side, the people across places in this great country loves you, adores you and maintains awesome relations based on what you are as a human being. Its some thing which i have felt personally. So i guess its a bit far fetched to say a new state/country etc. But at the same time, its high time convictions (swift convictions) and deterrents are in place to ensure everyone fears breaking law and order. And the will of political class and sustained development of NE is imeediately required to reverse this kind of ill feelings and stupid actions of assholes

PAKISTAN SHOULD FUND ND ARM ND TRAIN 100 FREEDOM FIGHTING GROUPS IN INDIA LIKE MAOISTS ETC GIVE THEM HEAVY WEAPONS LIKE AK 47S MACHINE GUNS SNIPERS RPGS MORTARS LONG RANGE MORTARS MBRLS MULTI BARREL ROCKET LAUNCHERS SYSTEMS MISSILES ROCKETS TANKS ARTILLERY HOWITZERS ETC SO THT THEY CAN HIT INDIA ND INDIAN ARMY INDIAN PARAMILLITARY INDIAN POLICE ETC FROM WITHIN WHILE PAKISTAN ND PAKISTAN ARMY ND PAKISTAN ARMED FORCES WILL ROLL OVER INDIA IN NO TIME.

PAKISTAN SHOULD FUND ND ARM ND TRAIN 100 FREEDOM FIGHTING GROUPS IN INDIA LIKE MAOISTS ETC GIVE THEM HEAVY WEAPONS LIKE AK 47S MACHINE GUNS SNIPERS RPGS MORTARS LONG RANGE MORTARS MBRLS MULTI BARREL ROCKET LAUNCHERS SYSTEMS MISSILES ROCKETS TANKS ARTILLERY HOWITZERS ETC SO THT THEY CAN HIT INDIA ND INDIAN ARMY INDIAN PARAMILLITARY INDIAN POLICE ETC FROM WITHIN WHILE PAKISTAN ND PAKISTAN ARMY ND PAKISTAN ARMED FORCES WILL ROLL OVER INDIA IN NO TIME.
sparrrtaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

dayummm... Why not use diwali firecrackers.. They are more potent then the weapon systems you mentioned.. At least we can have lightning nights

It will be the right thing at least..As an arunachali I wish the people of nagaland,manipur and other ne states achieve separation from mainlanders and join their rightful place in se asia or the rest of mongoloid nations.

If NE states can break free, Nepal, Bhutan, former Sikkim and 7 NE states will be able to join fellow South East Asians in ASEAN. Both Myanmar and Bangladesh can provide sea port access for the land locked nations. It will take time but I am sure it will happen eventually, if NE states can make sure main-landers do not migrate to their states in large numbers and make them minority in their own homeland. Self determination and not living under colonial occupation is enshrined under UN declaration of Universal Human Rights:

The United Nations and Decolonization - Declaration
2. All peoples have the right to self-determination; by virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.

Last edited:
If NE states can break free, Nepal, Bhutan, former Sikkim and 7 NE states will be able to join fellow South East Asians in ASEAN. Both Myanmar and Bangladesh can provide sea port access for the land locked nations. It will take time but I am sure it will happen eventually, if NE states can make sure main-landers do not migrate to their states in large numbers and make them minority in their own homeland. Self determination and not living under colonial occupation is enshrined under UN declaration of Universal Human Rights:

The United Nations and Decolonization - Declaration
2. All peoples have the right to self-determination; by virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.

NE will have it's own sea port by 2050. Since Lungi Land will sink by that time, NE will be bordering the ocean more or less.

If NE states can break free, Nepal, Bhutan, former Sikkim and 7 NE states will be able to join fellow South East Asians in ASEAN. Both Myanmar and Bangladesh can provide sea port access for the land locked nations. It will take time but I am sure it will happen eventually, if NE states can make sure main-landers do not migrate to their states in large numbers and make them minority in their own homeland.

Well majority still prefer India then to make a country of its own.. its at times absurd that people want and desire anything and everything. i guess if tomo with 6 friends i can also desire to have a small independent country and say we will propose it to be tax heaven (oh yeah all polictical black money will come so good economics)

About Minority in own NE land, i think again you miss the point. If a center say like Delhi mumbai banglore the population of locals wont be 70-80%. A center of job opportunities would always attract different ppl from all over the country. Same is for studies. The question of minority/majority is all crap divide in the minds of under confident individuals.

So if tomo i say i like beautiful girls and hot women should i proclaim i want a separate country for my good eyes? there is always a limit to absurd demands. A nation being demanded, plebiscite etc are all exaggerations

Have a referendum for Kashmir and NE states if you guys have the courage. Everything else said here is BS. No other parts of India may vote to secede, but Kashmir and NE states will and they have the logistics to survive, as they are not surrounded by mainland India.

Back
Top Bottom