What's new

will this NRO dismissal also get evaporated

PakistanAK47

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dear country men dear Pakistani’s

Last week the whole Pakistani nation was celebrating the NRO dismissal by Supreme Court of Pakistan, a very bold step in history of Pakistan that our judiciary releases a verdict against the serving government. This verdict flashes a light of hope in this time of darkness when the darkest clouds of all time are roaming over our motherland. We are facing both internal and external threats our enemies are ever most mobilizes of all time the nation is so much bust in their personal survival war, the verdict gave them a hope the thing will change. The next days arrest warrants has been released for number of icons but then at once nothing happen. Few of patriotic and honest officers tried to perform their job bluntly but of no use, the next day all of them get fired by Prime minister of Pakistan in effort of not let going a senior minister whose name was on exit control list.

Once again today the rates of electricity increased 13.6% although as per IMF they had to increase 12% but of no use nothing will happen. All my country men will kept on bearing all additional charges and paying heavy duty bills.

My question to the fellow colleagues is will this NRO dismissal also get evaporated and all these beasts kept on eating the dead meet of this nation? Will we keep on paying these extra surcharges and taxes? And will we just kept on thinking that famous quote which every Pakistani repeats 10 times a day “ Allah kher karay ga”.

When will the change come????????? Will the NRO story gets vanished out from the picture and these ras**la kept on ruling us?????????

:pakistan:

The wheels of justice are slow...

Hope for the best and keep pestering the government to do the right thing.

The wheels of justice are slow...

Hope for the best and keep pestering the government to do the right thing.

Mr. Aquil,
With due respect itsn't it already too much late to handle all this fuss. The more time it takes the more time will all these evils get to become more stringer and laugh over courts decisions.

We should come up with some solution instead of all planings and discussions.....

Last week the whole Pakistani nation was celebrating the NRO dismissal by Supreme Court of Pakistan
i'm sorry but NRO was expired before supreme court have declared it null / void.
supreme court came into picture after a complete settelment has been cooked out by the listed corrupts and corrupt judiciary.
If nation remember few days back wajid shamsulhassan took away all the evidence of corruption sharif had collected during his last rule.
BTW.. the person who came from local embassy (one hiding his face under umberella) was mr. khokar and he works at Pakistan's permanent mission in genve.
yesterday, gilani met with sharif and i'm sure he requested him not to support the swiss cases any more.
supreme court will never punish the key names.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then how will the change come????? where from will we get rid of these thugs or are we waiting for a revolution to come and change????

People dying every other day no mercy at all at any place.. Gas load shedding, Electric Loadsheding, Shugar shortage, Wheat shortage..... these leaders are stick in their mice holes like dirt mice.. looosers... :disagree:

May God give strength to whole nation to raise their voice against these cheeters.

Those affected may think it will evaporate if a great new crisis, internal or external, can be created to divert people's attention and serve as an excuse to do nothing. Yet given the track record and persistence of the lawyers' movement, I think such an effort would be costly in human life but ultimately fail: the "beasts" are on the way out.

Those affected may think it will evaporate if a great new crisis, internal or external, can be created to divert people's attention and serve as an excuse to do nothing. Yet given the track record and persistence of the lawyers' movement, I think such an effort would be costly in human life but ultimately fail: the "beasts" are on the way out.

I really dont agree with you on most of topics but to this is would say
"amen to that brother"

Dear country men dear Pakistani’s

Last week the whole Pakistani nation was celebrating the NRO dismissal by Supreme Court of Pakistan, a very bold step in history of Pakistan that our judiciary releases a verdict against the serving government. This verdict flashes a light of hope in this time of darkness when the darkest clouds of all time are roaming over our motherland. We are facing both internal and external threats our enemies are ever most mobilizes of all time the nation is so much bust in their personal survival war, the verdict gave them a hope the thing will change. The next days arrest warrants has been released for number of icons but then at once nothing happen. Few of patriotic and honest officers tried to perform their job bluntly but of no use, the next day all of them get fired by Prime minister of Pakistan in effort of not let going a senior minister whose name was on exit control list.

Once again today the rates of electricity increased 13.6% although as per IMF they had to increase 12% but of no use nothing will happen. All my country men will kept on bearing all additional charges and paying heavy duty bills.

My question to the fellow colleagues is will this NRO dismissal also get evaporated and all these beasts kept on eating the dead meet of this nation? Will we keep on paying these extra surcharges and taxes? And will we just kept on thinking that famous quote which every Pakistani repeats 10 times a day “ Allah kher karay ga”.

When will the change come????????? Will the NRO story gets vanished out from the picture and these ras**la kept on ruling us?????????

'Innocent till proved guilty' - the SC ruled the NRO was unconstitutional as piece of legislation that gave a privileged few immunity from prosecution. The SC did not rule on whether those given amnesty under the NRO were guilty or innocent in the relevant cases.

As much as I think Zardari has done a lousy job on various issues, he is correct that there is no reason anyone in the government should resign unless found guilty.

I also understand your lament on rising inflation and a struggling economy, but that is no reason for the government to resign either, since, to be fair, none of these issues have quick solutions. The PPP fought the elections fair and square and won the peoples mandate and barring unconstitutional steps by them, the PPP government should be allowed to finish its term and have a chance to turn things around.

The best thing Pakistanis and the media can do is focus on highlighting corruption and bad polices, and continue to raise their voice in favor of reform, instead of giving the PPP an opportunity to deflect attention from their failures by raising the bogey of 'trying to usurp democracy'.

NS did the right thing in choosing to not ask for Zardaris resignation or mid-term elections, that would play into the PPP's hands and hide its failures. There are far more urgent issues that the PPP needs to be pressured on such as returning parliamentary powers to the parliament and enacting constitutional reforms related to provincial autonomy etc.

'Innocent till proved guilty' - the SC ruled the NRO was unconstitutional as piece of legislation that gave a privileged few immunity from prosecution. The SC did not rule on whether those given amnesty under the NRO were guilty or innocent in the relevant cases.

As much as I think Zardari has done a lousy job on various issues, he is correct that there is no reason anyone in the government should resign unless found guilty.

I also understand your lament on rising inflation and a struggling economy, but that is no reason for the government to resign either, since, to be fair, none of these issues have quick solutions. The PPP fought the elections fair and square and won the peoples mandate and barring unconstitutional steps by them, the PPP government should be allowed to finish its term and have a chance to turn things around.

The best thing Pakistanis and the media can do is focus on highlighting corruption and bad polices, and continue to raise their voice in favor of reform, instead of giving the PPP an opportunity to deflect attention from their failures by raising the bogey of 'trying to usurp democracy'.

NS did the right thing in choosing to not ask for Zardaris resignation or mid-term elections, that would play into the PPP's hands and hide its failures. There are far more urgent issues that the PPP needs to be pressured on such as returning parliamentary powers to the parliament and enacting constitutional reforms related to provincial autonomy etc.

Agreed
1. PPP will face next election with its given out put to public , sugar, electricity , price hike etc.
2. Zardari will be burden on PPP like Bush was

Let next election be test fro PPP but if they see their lose they might delay election on bad law and order etc.

So as you said
giving PPP an opportunity to deflect attention from their failures by raising the bogey of 'trying to usurp democracy'.

Fellow Colleagues,
I am a newbie to this portal and neither i have any degree that relate me to Politics, I am just an IT graduate but i have keen interest into politics and securty.
My question to all respected discussion fellows is that are these guys the real face of PPP? If you try to probe into a little past you will find them no where but in the corruption files or somewhere into misconducts cases. They are also sure about them they will never get any chance to get back again.... Till that time should we wait??? Let the ppl die???? Live in missery???? Selling their kids????? Dying for Sugar and Floor????
They openly say that yes we do corruption everybuddy do curruption so as we.
Should we give them chances and chances...
If refrence to Bush example. He was president of US where litereacy is higher than our's ppl don't sit in free busses and come to cities for voting, where ppl don't sell their votes for "Baradri".... They have democracy where ppl understand their good and bad unlike our system.
I am not arguing against but these are the ground reaities and a prespective which we need to look into to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom