What's new

Will West kill the Indian PM Modi?

You're starting to break down. Mexico and Algeria are not part of Nato but landlocked Hungary is in eastern europe. Don't make this mistake. Nato also tries to operate in Pacific and Indian ocean.

Nato is all white. Australia and NZ are part of it.

Mexico is considered a developing nation and is not considered part of North both racially and economically..

Algeria is part of Africa and cannot be part of North.

North Atlantic represents the Developed North.

So why don't selling their weapons to Pakistan if West want to India keep in check by Pakistan

Why sell big weapons when India can be checkied using small weapons flowing into Kashmir and Khalistan?

We are allies of the West.

ISI closely works with the Five Eyes.
Allies don't threaten to bomb you back to stone age.

The intelligence director told me that (Mr Armitage) said, 'Be prepared to be bombed. Be prepared to go back to the stone age'," Gen Musharraf was quoted as saying. The revelation that the US used extreme pressure to secure Pakistan's cooperation in the war on terror arrived at a time of renewed unease in the US about its frontline ally.
Gen Musharraf told CBS he was stunned at the bluntness of the US approach in the aftermath of the attacks. "I think it was a very rude remark," he said. But he yielded to the request.
Mr Armitage disputes the language used, CBS said, but he did not deny that Pakistan was put on notice to help America's war effort.

And why you include Philippines and Australia/New Zealand???

US has a bilateral defence treaty with all of them.

Allies don't threaten to bomb you back to stone age.

The intelligence director told me that (Mr Armitage) said, 'Be prepared to be bombed. Be prepared to go back to the stone age'," Gen Musharraf was quoted as saying. The revelation that the US used extreme pressure to secure Pakistan's cooperation in the war on terror arrived at a time of renewed unease in the US about its frontline ally.
Gen Musharraf told CBS he was stunned at the bluntness of the US approach in the aftermath of the attacks. "I think it was a very rude remark," he said. But he yielded to the request.
Mr Armitage disputes the language used, CBS said, but he did not deny that Pakistan was put on notice to help America's war effort.

That's just part of the game.

Every US president has been accused of something

Clinton - Sex scandal

Obama - Birth Certificate

Trump - Jan 6th uprising

Biden - Corruption

etc.

Mexico is considered a developing nation and is not considered part of North both racially and economically..

Algeria is part of Africa and cannot be part of North.

North Atlantic represents the Developed North.
You don't sound pakistani.

Mexico is part of the NAFTA. Nato membership requirements don't specify this arbitrary designation of developing country, or even, your "North" concept. Hungary is not North Atlantic, neither is Turkey.

The discussion point was centred around the Atlantic, and Algeria is closer to that.

Is there anything more you are going to make up?

It is my guess that this mahmood is a false name of an israeli. Is there a way to flag shills on here?

Gay Modi.

FwMkE1ragAEvxCC.jpg

photoshopped-image-pm-modi-goes-viral.jpg

Why are you so hyper emotional against a sikh ? which part of india are you from ? dont you face enough discrimination and tax theft already from indian govt ?
Seperatists must be brutalized. There is no scenario in which a broken up india is better off than a united one. India is bigger than the sum of its parts.

Seperatists must be brutalized. There is no scenario in which a broken up india is better off than a united one. India is bigger than the sum of its parts.
How are you so sure ? i know some people here who were fighting pretty viciously to get a state divided and i dont think most indian across languages really have any relationships. They are foreigners to each other and maybe better off controlling their own destiny.

How are you so sure ? i know some people here who were fighting pretty viciously to get a state divided and i dont think most indian across languages really have any relationships. They are foreigners to each other and maybe better off controlling their own destiny.
They have right to control their own destiny within the union. That's why states and union territories are popping up regularly. That's why East Punjab was divided into three states to give Sikhs and Punjabis their own majority state, that's why every Chief Minister in Punjab was a Sikh.

Will West kill the Indian PM Modi?

Whenever India went against the Freedom Fighters supported by the West, India PM was killed.

Indian PM Lal Bahadur Shastri was killed for fighting the Kashmiri Freedom Fighters

Indian PM Indira Gandhi was killed for fighting the Khalistani Freedom Fighters

Indian PM Rajiv Gandhi was killed for fighting the Tamil Freedom Fighters

Indian slave will always be a slave of the West.

View attachment 955361

Former India PM Lal Bahadur Shastri's family demands fresh probe into his death​

View attachment 955362
View attachment 955363
Modi is important. I don't think anyone wants to kill this guy. Even Pakistan doesn't want that.
Albeit Ajit Doval will soon be dead.

Pakistan.

They have right to control their own destiny within the union. That's why states and union territories are popping up regularly. That's why East Punjab was divided into three states to give Sikhs and Punjabis their own majority state, that's why every Chief Minister in Punjab was a Sikh.
But they can never get out ? like the drug den hotel california ? is that what you are saying?.
States dont matter in india - they have even lesser power than in pakistan. Indian govt in delhi does not trust indian masses. it is a miserable union which is best off ended. It will liberate atleast few progressive southern or punjab or maharastra states.

I am kinda OK with india can become like EU and keep union. But right now it is miserable one.

west proly found modi not as obedient as they wanted

but lee kuan yew always emphasized that india was going to do its own thing

but he also mentioned it wasnt really a country but rather dozens of countries along a british railway

Back
Top Bottom