What's new

Wing Commander Abhinandan rejoins squadron

And we did't award him even lost his job and all perks pensions and a press ban.

Do you see him again on T.V?
Because in your opinion General Niazi was a disgrace for letting Bangladesh go, when the truth was you lost her much earlier. The General if anything must have been rewarded for saving the lives of your troops and families long after you had abandoned them.

These officers are unlike you or me, they graduate as gentleman cadets, steely will and dedication towards duty inculcated in their every breath. Learn to appreciate the armed forces.

Lols even looser get honored...have no problem award him veer chakra and I hope he fly again and this time he will get Param veer chakra but only his wife will get it.

What is your point of bringing Gen. Musharaf and Ziazi into discussion?
Both Niazi and Musharraf faced debacles yet survived in Pakistan while Musharraf ruled for 8 years
PS : we will surely honour him ,he is a looser for u but for 1.3 billion Indians he is a hero

Because in your opinion General Niazi was a disgrace for letting Bangladesh go, when the truth was you lost her much earlier. The General if anything must have been rewarded for saving the lives of your troops and families long after you had abandoned them.

These officers are unlike you or me, they graduate as gentleman cadets, steely will and dedication towards duty inculcated in their every breath. Learn to appreciate the armed forces.
Gen Niazi should have put terms but he agreed to Indian terms very quickly, I can debate further on that but leave it aside since I don't want to derails this thread....

If you get a chance to take selfie with Abinondon and later years you will show to your kids....what you will say I am with Whom? Look son I am with a Mig 21 fighter pilot Abhi who was shoot down inside Pakistan later villagers beat him like an @ss and Pakistani soldiers save him and He like Pakistani tea very much.....
It sounds good? If so then I must say award him and announce him a hero...

We will gave you more heroes......

he is a looser for u but for 1.3 billion Indians he is a hero
For drinking tea in Pakistan.....:lol:

Welcome back brave heart.

RESPECT...!!!!

Gen Niazi should have put terms but he agreed to Indian terms very quickly, I can debate further on that but leave it aside since I don't want to derails this thread....

If you get a chance to take selfie with Abinondon and later years you will show to your kids....what you will say I am with Whom? Look son I am with a Mig 21 fighter pilot Abhi who was shoot down inside Pakistan later villagers beat him like an @ss and Pakistani soldiers save him and He like Pakistani tea very much.....

hahah sir amazing sahi kii:flame::flame:lagai hai

U worry about your 2 rotis and 200rs petrol , u dont have to worry about us lol

U worry about your 2 rotis and 200rs petrol , u dont have to worry about us lol
Sach sunany k baad agar apki jali ho tou.....Burnol ab easy spray mien B milti hai :lol:

515tLb-Z-TL._SX425_.jpg

And if Burnol does't help use this...
tenor.gif

Niazi was no disgrace, he had the guts to accept the chellenge against all odds when many refused to go to East Pakistan. But as Sam Manikshaw said..."Pakistan had no chance". he fought well and he was good officer and a soldier

Niazi was no disgrace, he had the guts to accept the chellenge against all odds when many refused to go to East Pakistan. But as Sam Manikshaw said..."Pakistan had no chance". he fought well and he was good officer and a soldier
Don't gave him or her material to derail this thread. Pls

Bechara tang aagaya photo khinchwa khinchwa k.
Woh apna mun chupana chahta hai but delusional Bharteez making him zabardasti ka hero, but I must say he is probably the only Hindu in this world how have little self respect.

If you see video he clearly looks upset.

Back
Top Bottom