What's new

With F-35 delay, IAF looking at purchase of used F-15s

gambit..By the time oil runs out, China will be so crippled that even a paralyzed man could beat the PLA, or whatever is left of it.

Medically a paralyzed man can't move unless he is part of X-Men chronicles..illiterate statement..

If you are mad enough bite your self...due to forum rules i'll omit part of the statement.:lol:

Let me rephrase..by the time oil runs out for us of a, China would be in control of major energy corridors that is becoming a fact..

Lol,i like how you explain the defination of paralyzed man!!!:D

LOL... i thought it was Indian air force. arr... Rumor has it that.. Israeli is thinking to buy the Mig-21 bisons from IAF (Indian Air Force) to fll the gap. :D :D

Prime developer - US
Level I partner - UK
Level II partners - Italy, Netherlands
Level III Partners - Canada, Australia, Turkey, Norway, Denmark.
Security Cooperative Participants - Israel, Singapore

F-35 was also offered to India.

can you explain this more, and somehow a bit easy for me to understand! :D

gambit..By the time oil runs out, China will be so crippled that even a paralyzed man could beat the PLA, or whatever is left of it.

Medically a paralyzed man can't move unless he is part of X-Men chronicles..illiterate statement..

If you are mad enough bite your self...due to forum rules i'll omit part of the statement.:lol:

Let me rephrase..by the time oil runs out for us of a, China would be in control of major energy corridors that is becoming a fact..

I think that was just a sarcastic post,anyway I love the way how u described paralysis.

ok even if the world succumbs under oil deficiency Alaskan oil fields itself is more than enough to keep American economy affloat,and by the way America controlls gulf,the biggest producers of oil.

LOL... i thought it was Indian air force. arr... Rumor has it that.. Israeli is thinking to buy the Mig-21 bisons from IAF (Indian Air Force) to fll the gap. :D :D

hahhaa,that was a nice one.

When i read this article a thought came to mind: "It`s not how big it is, it`s how you use it".
New toys don`t mean they are better.:coffee:

When i read this article a thought came to mind: "It`s not how big it is, it`s how you use it".
New toys don`t mean they are better.:coffee:

Agreed. Israel has done great things with F-4s alone due to the high skill of its pilots. However I'm wondering, why not Silent Eagle isntea of old F-15?

Agreed. Israel has done great things with F-4s alone due to the high skill of its pilots. However I'm wondering, why not Silent Eagle isntea of old F-15?
Dear President Obama wants to use the Eagles as bargaining chips but we will get them eventually. He can only serve 2 terms at best...:disagree:

Can anyone explain to me what's the battle ready(time it takes to get the plane ready for another round) for the F-35(all three variants)? In compare to say the latest F-15 and F-16.

i thought it was Norway that was the biggest producer of oil with Saudi-Arabia, let me know if im wrong

Russia, Saudi Arabia and USA are the first,second and third biggest producers of oil.
Gulf is a region, not a country.

:lol:Who'll buy "sarson Ka Tel" for gambit unless he is gone bald i suspect.

The context of what I said obviously escaped you, who is clearly a 12yr old in this forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom