What's new

With Pranab visit, India signals changed approach to Bangladesh

oh please.. stop acting like a angel here.

i wonder how many areas in delhi and mumbai u have seen.

go visit seelampur, shahdara in delhi, and slums of mumbai. bangladeshis are living in millions , breeding like rats.

we need to get them out of our country.

And with comments like that -- we wonder why many BD posters are so against ind ?

I neither claim nor do i know the statistics of number of bangladeshi's in our country -- but if they are much more than we can handle then we should be sending back them in a matter which doesnt affect our bilateral relationship's. But then if India can get gift Bangladeshi tones of wheat/rice ..and waive duties on some goods then i am pretty sure they can handle some immigrants too...

Anyways -- i dont know why dont we didnt do all these things from the begining ? The art of reciprocity diplomacy is only good with members of developed nations -- and not with a member of developing nation -- we have a lot to learn from Chinese...

And with comments like that -- we wonder why many BD posters are so against ind ?

I neither claim nor do i know the statistics of number of bangladeshi's in our country -- but if they are much more than we can handle then we should be sending back them in a matter which doesnt affect our bilateral relationship's. But then if India can get gift Bangladeshi tones of wheat/rice ..and waive duties on some goods then i am pretty sure they can handle some immigrants too...

Anyways -- i dont know why dont we didnt do all these things from the begining ? The art of reciprocity diplomacy is only good with members of developed nations -- and not with a member of developing nation -- we have a lot to learn from Chinese...
Appeasement tactics rather than strong diplomacy. Now not only do we have to be apprehensive about big players like China but also others. We have a problem and we need to solve it; then why are you hiding behind the garb of "oh let's be friends" when we don't get any such signals from the other side".

Perhaps you need to understand that some people will be against us no matter what we do. We extend a credit line, we get called conspirators of trapping them, we sell them stuff they call it rotten, we make a dam in our country, they claim it is to bring drought on their soil.

Come on man! Realize this; some people just don't want to be friends. Wake up.

Come on man! Realize this; some people just don't want to be friends. Wake up.

May i know whom are you referring to some people here??? I hope not some PDF members from/pretending to be from BD...... If you are talking about Govt. to Govt then relations are improving significantly....BD handing over some of the bigots whom we were after for quite long is a clear indication that BD is doing a lot at there end....FM himself going for the $1 Billion deal shows the Indian intent...

Now i am not saying that you are one of them but people generally people have a nature to ignore countries whom they think are miniature.....However this might be true to a remote extent in past but not any longer...In today's global world it is very important(even more then what it was in the past) that coutries especially those who are sharing border have good relations...Good relations with BD can do wonders as far as development of our eastern part is concerned...Don't need to mention how prudent good relations with world second fastest growing economy is for BD....US could have reached where it is had relations with Canada bad....India would have reached this stage atleast a decade ago had relations with Pak been great....Pak would not have been in this mess had relations with India good....

So you see neighbours do play a part in development process and if the relations are good things would become easy....

Yes the relations between Govts are certainly the best..

Sorry I don't have links, but the two main news doing rounds are,-
India gives 1 Billion Dollar aid to BD.(Please forget what the BD Opposition party leader Khalida Zia says)

BD to allow Indian Roads and Railways companies to undertake mega projects, building Road and Rail lines, this will also help India connect directly with NE states through BD. :yahoo:

Yeahh Yeahh, Babu Moshai, Ek Rasgolla ho jai.:cool:

I know there is mega corrupt leadears in INDIAN demo. But no idea on chinese communism

Back
Top Bottom