What's new

Woman avenges Soleimani's assassination

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for showing this side or from the photo I genuinely thought she was a unibrowed, hairy man underneath all that makeup
ap22072087986701.jpg

IRGC undercover agent under a wig or something hunting for revenge
I swear

What kind of revenge is this? Stabbing someone that i bet has never heard the name of Iranian general in his entire life!.

Poor soul

Swear harder, i might believe you.
it was a joke mate, I know for a fact it has nothing to do with Mr.Soleimani
she is a psychopath who probably used his name for some odd reason - I highly doubt revenge was the reason

A woman stabbed her date, whom she had met online, in retaliation for the 2020 death of an Iranian military leader killed in an American drone strike, police said. Nika Nikoubin, 21, has been charged with attempted murder, battery with a deadly weapon and burglary, CBS Las Vegas affiliate KLAS-TV reported.

Nikoubin and the man met online on a dating website, Henderson police wrote in an arrest report. The pair then agreed to meet at Sunset Station hotel in Las Vegas on March 5, renting a room together.

While in the room, the pair began having sex when Nikoubin put a blindfold on the man, police said. Nikoubin then turned off the lights, and several minutes later, the man "felt a pain on the side of his neck," KLAS reported.

Nikoubin reportedly stabbed the man in the neck "for revenge against U.S. troops for the killing of Qassem Soleimani in 2020," police wrote in a report.

U.S. forces killed Soleimani, a top general in Iran's military, in a drone strike in January 2020. Soleimani headed the expeditionary Quds Force of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps. responsible for the Islamic Republic's foreign operations. The strike drew a vow of "crushing revenge" from Iran.

After the stabbing, the man pushed Nikoubin off of him and ran out of the room to call 911, police said.

Nikoubin also ran out of the room, telling a hotel employee that she had just stabbed a man, police said.

When talking to police, Nikoubin told an investigator "she wanted revenge," police said. She said she had listened to a song called "Grave Digger," which "gave her the motivation… to carry out her revenge."

The man's current condition was not available, the Las Vegas Review Journal reported.

Nikoubin is scheduled to appear in court for a preliminary hearing March 24, the newspaper said, It's not clear if she has a lawyer yet.

The U.S. Defense Department blamed Soleimani for the deaths of hundreds of Americans, and said he was behind recent attacks on coalition bases in Iraq, including one in December 2019 that killed an American defense contractor.

Better than firing rockets on empty grounds

A woman stabbed her date, whom she had met online, in retaliation for the 2020 death of an Iranian military leader killed in an American drone strike, police said. Nika Nikoubin, 21, has been charged with attempted murder, battery with a deadly weapon and burglary, CBS Las Vegas affiliate KLAS-TV reported.

Nikoubin and the man met online on a dating website, Henderson police wrote in an arrest report. The pair then agreed to meet at Sunset Station hotel in Las Vegas on March 5, renting a room together.

While in the room, the pair began having sex when Nikoubin put a blindfold on the man, police said. Nikoubin then turned off the lights, and several minutes later, the man "felt a pain on the side of his neck," KLAS reported.

Nikoubin reportedly stabbed the man in the neck "for revenge against U.S. troops for the killing of Qassem Soleimani in 2020," police wrote in a report.

U.S. forces killed Soleimani, a top general in Iran's military, in a drone strike in January 2020. Soleimani headed the expeditionary Quds Force of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps. responsible for the Islamic Republic's foreign operations. The strike drew a vow of "crushing revenge" from Iran.

After the stabbing, the man pushed Nikoubin off of him and ran out of the room to call 911, police said.

Nikoubin also ran out of the room, telling a hotel employee that she had just stabbed a man, police said.

When talking to police, Nikoubin told an investigator "she wanted revenge," police said. She said she had listened to a song called "Grave Digger," which "gave her the motivation… to carry out her revenge."

The man's current condition was not available, the Las Vegas Review Journal reported.

Nikoubin is scheduled to appear in court for a preliminary hearing March 24, the newspaper said, It's not clear if she has a lawyer yet.

The U.S. Defense Department blamed Soleimani for the deaths of hundreds of Americans, and said he was behind recent attacks on coalition bases in Iraq, including one in December 2019 that killed an American defense contractor.

that woman is a freak in the sheets as well as in the streets. Full on gangsta

Very leggy, She got legs upto her ears

omfg :lol:, white people should lay off from Iranian women from now on
Reality of war torn nation is beyond someone sitting in western mulk unaware of ground realities. KEep your comment to yourself. Kurds are just as worse. Check out the drama Gangs of London UK drama TV where they show fights from Pakistani, Russian, Eastern Europeans & Blacks fighting each other in & outside UK.

Reality of war torn nation is beyond someone sitting in western mulk unaware of ground realities. KEep your comment to yourself. Kurds are just as worse. Check out the drama Gangs of London UK drama TV where they show fights from Pakistani, Russian, Eastern Europeans & Blacks fighting each other in & outside UK.
what are you talkin about man? you read my post and understood it right?

Irbil attack: Iran launches missiles at northern Iraqi city​

it was a joke mate, I know for a fact it has nothing to do with Mr.Soleimani
she is a psychopath who probably used his name for some odd reason - I highly doubt revenge was the reason
I'm certain revenge was the reason for attack but the question is revenge for what ?
wonder if she met the guy with another girl? or after he saw her he decided not to follow the relation any more or such ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom