What's new

Women vs. Terror in Bangladesh and Kashmir

If you can provide any reputable and internationally recognized sources for your allegations then that would be of interest.

Thats what title you created said. Dont bring your circular logic, we can smell stink of that from miles away.

So according to your statement because of bangla bahi existence Bangladesh name has to be associated with terror? Hell of a logic for bollywood script.

Then again I have to point to the same boxed world indians are living. Do you even know how Bangla bahi came about? Organization Bangla bahi belonged was creation of indian RAW. Indian citizen Mohsin Vaduri (one of main mastermind of Aug 17,2005 attack) and Rameshor Proshan operated 9 militant training camp inside india for terrorist activities inside Bangladesh.

There are still 500 odd Bangladeshi local terrorist/extortionist sheltered by india and even given indian citizenship. Joynal Hazari is one of the famous one.

In Bangladesh terrorism was and is a tame and defeated phenomenon. Whatever menace of terror touched Bangladesh has been traced back to RAW; pride and joy of india. BNP started the fight against that RAW created terror menace (with creation of RAB) which the interim govt continued.

Perhaps, you should read Mr Munshi book to get out of your box.

Some people always find a way to bash Islam and Islamist as If there is anything wrong with Islam. This election has nothing to do with Islam as a whole. People of BD specially women vote for AL becasuse they prmises to lower down food items. AL and Hasina also declare that she will not make any law against Qur'an and Sunnah. So please leave Islam alone. Islam is here to stay in Bangladesh.........

There is nothing wrong with ISLAM.. but there are many thing wrong in the way people interpret it.. People are forced to believe such radical thoughts that music and movies are harram and what not..!!!! All these are thoughts of some prehistoric men... who refuse to accept that the world has grown up..!!! If you can take the example of Turkey.. that is how an islamic country should be. And that can happen only through education and people should be stopped from braining washing innocent childern from turning radicall..!!! And as for the case of bangladesh.. muslim values should remain... islam should be practised.. but without curtailing the freedom of speech and of any individual. I cannot say that islam says so and so and force the other to act upon that.. then it becomes so unislamic....!!! Islam should be practised volountarily and not through force..!!!

For the AL to meddle in the constitution will be political suicide. No one voted for the AL to do this. Bangladeshi nationalism is the appropriate term becuase it is inclusive. Sheikh Mujib created mess by emphasizing Bengali nationalism and this sparked the 2 decade CHT insurgency. Bengali nationalism is arrogant and exclusive.

I agree with you on that Bangladeshi nationalism issue.
2nd part I dont agree, as CHT mess started with the settlement issues and mainly land dispute between tribes and bengalis.

I also like to see (least), to translate those words in arabic to Bengali in Constitution. Bismillah should be said, Sristikortar Name Shuru Korlam (start with the name of God). and Faith on Allah should be translated to Shristikortar Upor Biswas (Faith to God).
This simple thing may in a way be as inclusive to all other religion, as everybody could spell those words regardless of religion.

Back
Top Bottom