What's new

Work for Defence.pk website

Please also add Shaheen and Ghuri Missiles Pictures , Our Misslie technology is much superior than conventional weapons developed by USA (F16,Cobra etc).

We should be proud of our missile technology and weapons developed by Pakistani engineers and scientists.

Please also add a sologan or motto of Pakistan defence forum ?????

Please also add Shaheen and Ghuri Missiles Pictures , Our Misslie technology is much superior than conventional weapons developed by USA (F16,Cobra etc).

We should be proud of our missile technology and weapons developed by Pakistani engineers and scientists.

Please also add a sologan or motto of Pakistan defence forum ?????

Dear We are not using Nukes in AZM-E-NAU so its dedicated to AZM-E-NAU :)

What about JF 17 Thunder?

JF17 is not battle proven fighter nor our Frontline fighter even Mirage and F7 are more important right now over JF17 (Technicaly) because of experince + already in service and importance and status of F16, Mirage over all fighters in PAF inventory right now... and remmeber JF17 also not so called State of the Art ....

Still F16 is on TOP and frontline of PAF!

JF17 is not battle proven fighter nor our Frontline fighter even Mirage and F7 are more important right now over JF17 (Technicaly) because of experince + already in service and importance and status of F16, Mirage over all fighters in PAF inventory right now... and remmeber JF17 also not so called State of the Art ....

Still F16 is on TOP and frontline of PAF!

I know that JF 17 is not a state of the art aeroplane but it is a PRIDE for us.

If I was a designer, I would have replaced F 16 with JF 17 Thunder.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Highly impressed by your work sir, great job. I do not know even about photoshop but it think ur work is top of the line and this banner is better than the previous one. Please don't think i am saying the last one was not good ;)

very nice wallpapers Stealth Many thanks for sharing with us.........

can you please tell us (once again) which software do you use to create these wallpapers?

(20-04-2010)

4536917638_f91e6bdf5f_o.jpg

New for "AZM-E-NAU" Military Excersice"

stealth,,,nice work....... but are you really an employee of this site's administrator or just doing this for fun:what:

Back
Top Bottom