What's new

Workers claim Chinese Factory in Pakistan firing people who ask to be given time to pray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed
Chinese are the worst employers. Working for them is equivalent to selling your dignity, self respect and becoming a slave.
I seen it pak has already signed its death warrent we given owners right to chinese we own nothing

Chinese Just do not get importance of prayers. They want their employees to work like a robot. They are in for rude shock in Pakistan.
In India also.

There you go my friends , insults coming from our mighty chinese neighbors.

Never knew prosperity could be hindered by giving 10-15 min prayer break.
Lol, 15 min x 5 times. Do the math genius. 75 mins of lost productivity per employee m no wonder your country is in such dire straits. Even IMF don't want to lend to you guys :lol:

I guess they should pull out of Pakistan
The Chinese are having cultural issues and that's normal. Chinese business practices will learn to accommodate prayer and it's just a matter of training for the Chinese management. After all a happy workforce is more productive

In India also.

Lol, 15 min x 5 times. Do the math genius. 75 mins of lost productivity per employee m no wonder your country is in such dire straits. Even IMF don't want to lend to you guys :lol:
Well well. Arrogant little man

Lol, is my math incorrect boy?
No you speak without thinking.

You said 15 min × 5 = 75 min lost.
So u understand production capacity.
Now understand productivity. Disgruntled employees can sabotage machines. Go slow. Cause issues. Then instead of 75 min per employee it becomes days per employee.
Now u showed that you have never employed anyone and just waffled. Not good. Brain before keyboard

No you speak without thinking.

You said 15 min × 5 = 75 min lost.
So u understand production capacity.
Now understand productivity. Disgruntled employees can sabotage machines. Go slow. Cause issues. Then instead of 75 min per employee it becomes days per employee.
Now u showed that you have never employed anyone and just waffled. Not good. Brain before keyboard
Lol. Disgruntled employees damaging equipments will get sued and fired. You understand?
You sign a contract stick to the terms. Do you know what a contract is ? :lol:

Lol. Disgruntled employees damaging equipments will get sued and fired. You understand?
You sign a contract stick to the terms. Do you know what a contract is ? :lol:
Oh dear....you really are a schoolboy. Have a good day licking your own balls. No point talking to someone with the brain of an Indian

Oh dear....you really are a schoolboy. Have a good day licking your own balls. No point talking to someone with the brain of an Indian
Lol, personal insult. If you don't understand how employee contracts work you need to go back to school.

What an idiot Chinese you are. There is no 15 x 5 times. It is just one 10 min break that can be include in total lunch time break. Only one prayer falls in the working hour.

Chinese people on this forum are plain idiots. Giving their opinions on things they know nothing about.
Yes, yes. Chinese are idiots. What does that make you people? :lol:

It's more complicated than I expected, but there should be a way to make two side satisified.

It is very sensitive to Muslims worldwide. Salaried employees in US offer prayers during their lunch hours, similarly the hourly employees also pray during their lunch period. I think the foreign companies in Pakistan should do that too. It take about 15 mins to pray and rest of the time is for lunch.

But again there is two sides of the coin. Many people in Pakistan want to take hour/hour and a half long time claiming to be praying, which is not justified at all. Same are the people who twist blasphemy laws to suit their personal agendas.

Last edited:
It is very sensitive to Muslims worldwide. Salaried employees in US offer prayers during their lunch hours, similarly the hourly people also pray during their lunch period. I think the foreign companies in Pakistan should do that too. It take about 15 mins to pray and rest of the time is for lunch.

But again there is two sides of the coin. Many people in Pakistan want to take hour/hour and a half long time claiming to be praying, which is not justified at all. Same are the people who twist blasphemy laws to suit their personal agendas.

I was in US hospital and this is how it was. 30 min lunch break in which I used to squeeze the prayers. Nobody had any problems.

Nope, no 15 x 5. There is 5 time of required prayers, only the prayer of 1 PM fall between the work hours (maybe in winter a second prayer too). 1 prayer take at most 15 mins, which can be adjusted in employees lunch time. In order to keep productivity intact, the employees can be rotated, meaning send few employees on lunch/prayer break while the other keep the systems running, when the first group comes back, the second group can go.

I was in US hospital and this is how it was. 30 min lunch break in which I used to squeeze the prayers. Nobody had any problems.

To many, it barely takes 15 mins, tbh. In US it is strict law, everyone has religious accommodations. Any employer who doesn't follow that can get sued in the blink of an eye.

Lol, personal insult. If you don't understand how employee contracts work you need to go back to school.
As I said....before...talking to a single cell brained Indian is a waste. Keep repeating

And you called me a boy in your very first response....now that's a personal attack. If you dont like it then jog on.

It's fault of Ministry of Labor of Pakistan who isn't bothering to enforce Labor Laws of Pakistan which is their only duty.

Sometimes, if a country is providing SEZ for external investmen, local labour laws becomes irrevalent.At the end of the day, it is the negotiation betweem states and Companies prevail here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom