What's new

Workers lured from India to Hindu temple in New Jersey, paid $1.20 per hour for years: Lawsuit

Bring on a Pakistani Forum makes trolling India legitimate then? Hmmm, got it!

Actually Crying about Trolling on a Pakistani Forum because your damage control isnt working over here is legitimate right?

I can understand your predicament.

Meanwhile Indians gasping for oxygen back in SuperPower 2020

images (6).jpeg

Actually Crying about Trolling on a Pakistani Forum because your damage control isnt working over here is legitimate right?

I can understand your predicament.

Meanwhile Indians gasping for oxygen back in SuperPower 2020

View attachment 744594
See, there was absolutely no point in bringing our covid crisis here in this context, in a satirical tone nonetheless, I think you have proven our point here, nuff said!

See, there was absolutely no point in bringing our covid crisis here in this context, in a satirical tone nonetheless, I think you have proven our point here, nuff said!

There is no point bringing the dalit racism.

There is no point bringing the hindu temple being built in NJ exploiting dalits.

There is no point bring the covid crisis.

There is no point bringing in we are being trolled because our damage control isnt working.

All I can say Indian callcentre trolls on PDF for damage control are losing it.

There is no point bringing the dalit racism.

There is no point bringing the hindu temple being built in NJ exploiting dalits.

There is no point bring the covid crisis.

There is no point bringing in we are being trolled because our damage control isnt working.

All I can say Indian callcentre trolls on PDF for damage control are losing it.
We never stood a chance against ruhani takat plus a lal topi.

We never stood a chance against ruhani takat plus a lal topi.

I hope your drinking your gaumutra and smelling gaugobar to cure yourself from Covid.

Chokidars need to go back to Netanyahu for phall Sapport Saar!!

Hindu gods bought life on earth, even NASA accepts that the first DNA on earth came via shivling.

Can you please link to me to such an article or vid or podcast by NASA ?

Hindu God don't control things n have left to individual Karma. When time arise where innocent people are at receiving end to uphold the righteousness, Hindu God come on earth in form of Avatar.
Who so ever is born will die. Due to covid people are dying all over the world.

Those two posts are contradictory.

Can you please link to me to such an article or vid or podcast by NASA ?

WASHINGTON -- NASA-funded researchers have found more evidence meteorites can carry DNA components created in space.

NASA - NASA Research Shows DNA Building Blocks Can Be Made in Space

Now find out what Shivling is by your own means..

Those two posts are contradictory.

What contradiction??
I hope your drinking your gaumutra and smelling gaugobar to cure yourself from Covid.

Chokidars need to go back to Netanyahu for phall Sapport Saar!!

Kashmir azad karliya jaa ab Philistine ko karle... phall Sapport Saar!!

WASHINGTON -- NASA-funded researchers have found more evidence meteorites can carry DNA components created in space.

NASA - NASA Research Shows DNA Building Blocks Can Be Made in Space

Now find out what Shivling is by your own means..

1. I know the related theory of Panspermia which the article is indirectly talking about.

2. A Shivling is a religious idol specific to Hinduism. Point me to the section in the article where it says something like a Shivling on an asteroid brought life-building block materials to Earth.

Last edited:
What contradiction??

Read your posts again. First you say when innocent people start to die and righteousness has to be upheld ( is Indian society righteous now anyway ? ) a Hindu god-avatar will appear. And then you say whoever is born will die anyway - now of COVID - so my point is there's no point of a Hindu god-avatar to appear, right ?

Last edited:
2. A Shivling is a religious idol specific to Hinduism. Point me to the section in the article where it says something like a Shivling on an asteroid brought life-building block materials to Earth.
Go read about a star called Marthanda in Rig veda, you will get to know more about shivling.
Read your posts again. First you say when innocent people start to die and righteousness has to be upheld ( is Indian society righteous now anyway ? ) a Hindu god-avatar will appear. And then you say whoever is born will die anyway - now of COVID - so my point is there's no point of a Hindu god-avatar to appear, right ?

It seems you are afraid of death, what i said is that when innocent people are at receiving end which is not equal to death any which way. Death is a way for new life as per Hinduism, unless you attain Moksha n unite with the supreme almighty.
1. I know the related theory of Panspermia which the article is indirectly talking about.

BTW what is so special about the rock at Hajj??

Last edited:
Go read about a star called Marthanda in Rig veda, you will get to know more about shivling.

I am sure if I look at other older cultures too, say from central or south america, I will find Creation myths among them.

Please man, stop listening to cranks like "Sadhguru" Jaggi Vasudev.

It seems you are afraid of death, what i said is that when innocent people are at receiving end which is not equal to death any which way. Death is a way for new life as per Hinduism, unless you attain Moksha n unite with the supreme almighty.

Yes, I am afraid of death. I have a few big things to do by the mid-2030s and if am dying before that I will be very sad and utterly disappointed.

BTW what is so special about the rock at Hajj??

1. The rock at the Kaaba now is not single but of multiple fragments.

2. Scientifically, some say it is a meteorite but it may not be so. From this Wiki page :
Scientific origins

The nature of the Black Stone has been much debated. It has been described variously as basalt stone, an agate, a piece of natural glass or – most popularly – a stony meteorite. Paul Partsch [de], the curator of the Austro-Hungarian imperial collection of minerals, published the first comprehensive analysis of the Black Stone in 1857 in which he favoured a meteoritic origin for the Stone. Robert Dietz and John McHone proposed in 1974 that the Black Stone was actually an agate, judging from its physical attributes and a report by an Arab geologist that the Stone contained clearly discernible diffusion banding characteristic of agates.

A significant clue to its nature is provided by an account of the Stone's recovery in 951 CE after it had been stolen 21 years earlier; according to a chronicler, the Stone was identified by its ability to float in water. If this account is accurate, it would rule out the Black Stone being an agate, a basalt lava, or a stony meteorite, though it would be compatible with it being glass or pumice.

Elsebeth Thomsen of the University of Copenhagen proposed a different hypothesis in 1980. She suggested that the Black Stone may be a glass fragment or impactite from the impact of a fragmented meteorite that fell 6,000 years ago at Wabar, a site in the Rub' al Khali desert 1,100 km east of Mecca. A 2004 scientific analysis of the Wabar site suggests that the impact event happened much more recently than first thought and might have occurred within the last 200–300 years.

The meteoritic hypothesis is viewed by geologists as doubtful. The British Natural History Museum suggests that it may be a pseudometeorite, in other words a terrestrial rock mistakenly attributed to a meteoritic origin.

The Black Stone has never been analysed with modern scientific techniques and its origins remain the subject of speculation.

3. In the same Wiki page it is written that some Muslims doing the Tawaf ( circling / circumambulation around the Kaaba ) the stone is used to count the number of circles they have done.

4. As for its religious symbolism, from the same Wiki page :
Meaning and symbolism

The Kaaba in Mecca. The Black Stone is set into the eastern corner of the building.
Islamic tradition holds that the Black Stone fell from Jannah to show Adam and Eve where to build an altar, which became the first temple on Earth. Muslims believe that the stone was originally pure and dazzling white, but has since turned black because of the sins of the people who touch it. Its black colour is deemed to symbolize the essential spiritual virtue of detachment and poverty for God (faqr) and the extinction of ego required to progress towards God (qalb).

According to a prophetic tradition, "Touching them both (the Black Stone and al-Rukn al-Yamani) is an expiation for sins." Adam's altar and the stone were said to have been lost during Noah's Flood and forgotten. Ibrahim (Abraham) was said to have later found the Black Stone at the original site of Adam's altar when the angel Jibrail revealed it to him.[16] Ibrahim ordered his son Ismael – who in Muslim belief is an ancestor of Muhammad – to build a new temple, the Kaaba, into which the stone was to be embedded.

Another tradition says that the Black Stone was originally an angel that had been placed by God in the Garden of Eden to guard Adam. The angel was absent when Adam ate the forbidden fruit and was punished by being turned into a jewel – the Black Stone. God granted it the power of speech and placed it at the top of Abu Qubays, a mountain in the historic region of Khurasan, before moving the mountain to Mecca. When Ibrahim took the Black Stone from Abu Qubays to build the Kaaba, the mountain asked Ibrahim to intercede with God so that it would not be returned to Khurasan and would stay in Mecca.

According to some scholars, the Black Stone was the same stone that Islamic tradition describes as greeting Muhammad before his prophethood. This led to a debate about whether the Black Stone's greeting comprised actual speech or merely a sound, and following that, whether the stone was a living creature or an inanimate object. Whichever was the case, the stone was held to be a symbol of prophethood.

A hadith records that, when the second Caliph Umar ibn al-Khattab (580–644) came to kiss the stone, he said in front of all assembled: "No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither harm anyone nor benefit anyone. Had I not seen Allah's Messenger [Muhammad] kissing you, I would not have kissed you." In the hadith collection Kanz al-Ummal, it is recorded that Ali responded to Umar, saying, "This stone (Hajar Aswad) can indeed benefit and harm. ... Allah says in Quran that he created human beings from the progeny of Adam and made them witness over themselves and asked them, 'Am I not your creator?' Upon this, all of them confirmed it. Thus Allah wrote this confirmation. And this stone has a pair of eyes, ears and a tongue and it opened its mouth upon the order of Allah, who put that confirmation in it and ordered to witness it to all those worshippers who come for Hajj."

Muhammad Labib al-Batanuni, writing in 1911, commented on the practice that the pre-Islamic practice of venerating stones (including the Black Stone) arose not because such stones are "sacred for their own sake, but because of their relation to something holy and respected". The Indian Islamic scholar Muhammad Hamidullah summed up the meaning of the Black Stone:

[T]he Prophet has named the (Black Stone) the "right hand of God" (yamin-Allah), and for purpose. In fact one poses there one's hand to conclude the pact, and God obtains there our pact of allegiance and submission. In the quranic terminology, God is the king, and ... in (his) realm there is a metropolis (Umm al-Qurra) and in the metropolis naturally a palace (Bait-Allah, home of God). If a subject wants to testify to his loyalty, he has to go to the royal palace and conclude personally the pact of allegiance. The right hand of the invisible God must be visible symbolically. And that is the al-Hajar al-Aswad, the Black Stone in the Ka'bah.
In recent years several literalist views of the Black Stone have emerged. A small minority accepts as literally true a hadith, usually taken as allegorical, which asserts that "the Stone will appear on the Day of Judgement (Qiyamah) with eyes to see and a tongue to speak, and give evidence in favour of all who kissed it in true devotion, but speak out against whoever indulged in gossip or profane conversations during his circumambulation of the Kaaba".

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom