What's new

World Ahamadi Muslim leader condemns recent terror attacks in Calgary visit

And who the f**k are you to decide who is indian and who is not..?These internet hindu extremists are very funny..They have the venom as islamic extremists but no guts to express their openion in open-so the only viable option is to whine over internet..

Glad to see indians like you on this forum.:tup:

And who the f**k are you to decide who is indian and who is not..?These internet hindu extremists are very funny..They have the venom as islamic extremists but no guts to express their openion in open-so the only viable option is to whine over internet..

Though I agree with you, what fanatic Muslims do is not guts but stupidity.

If you have a Pakistani passport you would have signed this declaration

I don't have a Pakistani Passport. :)

I just noticed your avatar. Its the logo of Humanity First run by Ahmadiyya Muslim Community.

if u dont mind me asking,which religion do u follow mate??

I assumed that since you are a Pakistani living in UK you would have a Pakistani Passport

maybe he is of pak origin..and not a pakistani.

In fact, A relative of mine converted to their church ,but they never allowed non-Mormons to enter their temples.
I've been in the pictured temple myself yet I am not a Mormon. It's probably more accurate to say that the Mormons only let non-Mormons in their temples at times they designate.

I've been in the pictured temple myself yet I am not a Mormon. It's probably more accurate to say that the Mormons only let non-Mormons in their temples at times they designate.
Well, what's been said was crystal clear on my end, it isn't my problem you didn't get it though :coffee:

And who the f**k are you to decide who is indian and who is not..?

Indian. I do not follow an ideology whose control lies outside India and is Anti-India.

These internet hindu extremists are very funny..They have the venom as islamic extremists but no guts to express their openion in open-so the only viable option is to whine over internet..

Outside Ideologies have already declared War on India since their inception.

Whatever Hindus have done till date is only Retaliation.

Are you a Slave of Allah or a Born Sinner?

I don't have a Pakistani Passport. :)

I just noticed your avatar. Its the logo of Humanity First run by Ahmadiyya Muslim Community.

There is Nothing called Humanity in Islam.

It is only Muslims and Non-Muslims.

For Ahmadiyya Non-Muslims it is all Humanity, Secular and all such Kuffar Ideologies.

An Indian citizen,who has to abide to constitution of secular India,and who have no right to declare half baked fatwas on who is indian or who non indian..

I do not follow an ideology whose control lies outside India and is Anti-India.

Me too...What i opposse is your blanket statements like "India is for dharmic religions only"..The notion that someone following non dharmic religions are any "less indians" is despicable and disgusting..

Outside Ideologies have already declared War on India since their inception.

Whatever Hindus have done till date is only Retaliation.

Are you a Slave of Allah or a Born Sinner?
You are free to beleive in grand conspiracy of outside ideologies-Parsis,Jews,Christians,Muslims plotting against India...I am not interested in countering your delusions..What I dispute is your comments like "india belongs to dharmic religions only"..India as a secular state belongs to all of its citizens regardless of cast,color,race or religion...

90% of Pakistani muslims are hypocrites that's why they feel the need to show their religiousness by declaring everyone who's a little different as a kafir. Anyone who has spent any time in Pakistan knows this to be true, The biggest Munafiqs in Pakistan are the Mullas so they declared ahmadis as non muslim cause they really haven't done any good service for Islam. Welcome to the Kafir manufacturing Factory of the Mullas aka Pakitan.

(See how the topic hijacked by munafiq Pakistanis to show how righteous they are)

90% of Pakistani muslims are hypocrites that's why they feel the need to show their religiousness by declaring everyone who's a little different as a kafir. Anyone who has spent any time in Pakistan knows this to be true, The biggest Munafiqs in Pakistan are the Mullas so they declared ahmadis as non muslim cause they really haven't done any good service for Islam. Welcome to the Kafir manufacturing Factory of the Mullas aka Pakitan.

(See how the topic hijacked by munafiq Pakistanis to show how righteous they are)

so,u an ahmadi mate??

Aren't they the so called "fake" Muslims? The ones that teach Islam in a different manner and are persecuted by other Muslims?

The one that follows the teachings of ALlah(Swt), Prophet Mohammid(Pbuh) and his companons and the Noble Quran.

Thats is 90 % being proscuted by Ahamdis .

We all know what are the minimum requirements in order for a convert to be accepted as a Muslim. If anything, Muslims everywhere, including those on this forum, INSISTED that those minimum are enough to be considered a Muslim. So please do not pull this rhetorical sleigh-of-hands on us.
Sir if you are not educated about the subject being discussed here then I advice you to learn the facts provided here.

And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the disbelievers. 5-44 quran.

Its a established fact that Prophet Mohammed PUBH is the final prophet and this fact alone is enough to conclude that Ahamadis are not MUSLIMS! Get your facts straight instead of beating behind the bush.

The biggest munafiq is you here who has declared 90% of Pakistani Muslims as munafiqs without providing substantial evidence. Ahamadis satanic leader known as qadiyani declared all Muslims as b@st@rds who do not believe in his satanic literature.

Back
Top Bottom