What's new

World Cup 2023: Wasim Akram uses casteist slur to bash Pakistan cricket team on live television; video goes viral

Pakistan should not have participated in any shape or form in the World cup being held in the chamaar country of India.
Now they are making a big deal out of anything and everything Pakistan does.

Humey humara "chamar" Mubarak.. aapko aapki fauj.

Allah karein ki agley 1000 saal tak humey yahi "chaamar" govt. milti rahien aur aapko Pizza hut walien Gernail..

Achi baat hai

Ab roye baghair yeh baat bol k dikhao

Pakistani muslims should remember that many of them are Dalits or from backward castes who converted to islam( to escape caste oppression)....it is highly insensitive on their part to use words like chamar.
Most low castes in Pakistan are Hindu, or Christians. You can see because they are darker and thinner. Nothing against them and nothing against their skin color. But that is some random bogus coming out of you. There is a reason why Churah is a popular derogatory term in Punjab that I have grown up around.

Pakistani muslims should remember that many of them are Dalits or from backward castes who converted to islam( to escape caste oppression)....it is highly insensitive on their part to use words like chamar.
And what relevance is it to me or any muslim from south Asia to know our ancestors were once hindus?
If you open Justice Qayum report then most cricketers of his time
will be in the fixers list, they are lucky they were dealing with Pakistani
Kangaroo courts.

This wasn't the case for Salman Butt, Asif and Amir in 2010. They all got banned
and served prison time as well. I wont be surprised if they are fixing matches in this 2023
world cup as well on the orders of higher ups.
Not forgetting many went out for the occasional drink. Not referring to tea 🤭

Most low castes in Pakistan are Hindu, or Christians. You can see because they are darker and thinner. Nothing against them and nothing against their skin color. But that is some random bogus coming out of you. There is a reason why Churah is a popular derogatory term in Punjab that I have grown up around.
Dalits alone don't constitute backward castes..Modi is from backward caste...many backward caste people in North and western India are not dark...

Pakistani Muslims have a genetic admixture which indicates UC ancestry. Pajeets on the other hand, have enough Adivasi and ASI to suggest they are product of excessive Braman rape. You being an "Aryan Dravidian" are a prime candidate for someone who is the product of multiple generations of Bramen raping jungle kali matas.
20231026_111417.jpg
20231026_111410.jpg

No they’re not and if you took a cursory glance at cultural attributes and physical looks you’d see they have nothing in common with the so called low castes. If anything Rajputs, Jatts etc form the core, how are they low caste?
But I’ll agree use of that word is appalling.

If you open Justice Qayum report then most cricketers of his time
will be in the fixers list, they are lucky they were dealing with Pakistani
Kangaroo courts.

This wasn't the case for Salman Butt, Asif and Amir in 2010. They all got banned
and served prison time as well. I wont be surprised if they are fixing matches in this 2023
world cup as well on the orders of higher ups.
@alphapak , with Haris Rauf’s performance I would not be surprised

with Haris Rauf’s performance I would not be surprised

On Indian pitches 350 is a par score, Pak team is stuck in 1990's era. Teams are
bashing 350+ for fun nowadays, can't expect bowlers to defend 270 on a batting
pitch against a good team.

Pak couldn't score over 300 against Afghanistan forget about the stronger teams.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom