What's new

World Cup : Funny and Special Moments

well I wasn't dishearted so much when England lost the match against Sri Lanka but I was about to break my laptop when South Africa was beaten by New Zealand

Seriously, I would have cared less for any other nation but I was bit emotional when South Africa lost the game. I don't take anything on my heart and even if Pakistan will lose the Final (after defeating India of course) its all ok to me... but South Africa... seriously I am still upset for their loss

Acha gol matol kiya hai bat ko

Reminds me of the news in Pakistani media about how India used potassium chloride for karachi arson. But I did not use that event as an excuse to make generalised demeaning remarks about an entire people, because that is just showing my indoctrinated hatred.

Is India TV ki too..^%4#@!#2$%6&*(^%$##@!!@#$%%^^&*^%$#@!$

This News channel is joke itself..! Cheap!

:P :P :P dekhye yeh kala pathar zameen say uper uth raha ha iss ko tircha rakha gya ha

:P bwahahahahahahahah

Chinese are our brothers

Hum ne us magnet ki direction ulti kar di hai... ab ball goli se bhi taiz jaye gi :rofl:

chineez sirf paise k dost hain mere bhai. Chaina main sab milta hai. Waise bhi saara maal use and throw hota hai. India ki inning khatam hone tak magnet kharab ho jaayegi. Remote to waise bhi mere paas hai

Pakistanis don't watch Indian channels!!!! :lol:

India TV and some other Hindi news channels do it regularly and discussed many times.

At first i thought that "they must have been practicing with the cork" the black ball hidden inside cricket balls leather outfit.

I used to practice bowling with the cork because it gives better bounce and you can point out your line and length after the over as it leaves black stains on the pitch.

Other practice was to put a hollow ring (usually a cycle rim) on the pitch and try to pitch the ball in the middle , i guess if Indian media looks at it they truly will freak out "Pakistani team ki aik or sazish" :lol:

I don't know why they are so stupid :D

well I wasn't dishearted so much when England lost the match against Sri Lanka but I was about to break my laptop when South Africa was beaten by New Zealand

Seriously, I would have cared less for any other nation but I was bit emotional when South Africa lost the game. I don't take anything on my heart and even if Pakistan will lose the Final (after defeating India of course) its all ok to me... but South Africa... seriously I am still upset for their loss
Now Zaki please you don't choke fore biggest chokers.The time SA lost to england that gave enough indication that they wont advance beyond.Anyway now whole heartedly support Pakistan and have fun instead of putting your half heart for British queen and other half for Norway king.:cry:

chineez sirf paise k dost hain mere bhai. Chaina main sab milta hai. Waise bhi saara maal use and throw hota hai. India ki inning khatam hone tak magnet kharab ho jaayegi. Remote to waise bhi mere paas hai

haan to acha hai naa... hamain to woh magnet bas India ki innings tak hi chahiye... baad main to hum ne batting karni hai naa :lol:

aur chinese ne aap ko phir se choona laga diya hai... woh remote ka replica itni jaldi banate hain jitni jaldi aap ne remote ke button ko dabana hai. Abhi abhi 1 darjan remotes ki delivery meray ghar bhi aayi hai :rofl:

Breaking News:

Pakistani team ko kala pathar faraham karany wala desh drohi pakra gaya uss kay baki sathi ISI ki madad say farar honay main kamyab ho gay hain.

aur mohali key staff ko kaley pathar ka jaiza leney key bad us sey yaksar mukhtalif pitch bananey ka hukam dey diya gaya hai :P

Breaking News:

Pakistani team ko kala pathar faraham karany wala desh drohi pakra gaya uss kay baki sathi ISI ki madad say farar honay main kamyab ho gay hain.

koe pata nahi waise...akher sazish bharti media ko pata chali hai tu benakab bhi bharti media hi kare ga !!

Back
Top Bottom