What's new

World Exclusive JF-17 and Rafale in Joint Exercise

Yeah sure. Meteor is.
PAF pilots went to france as contracted officers of Qatari Air Force to train on the rafales. I've been saying it for the longest time, rafales are not a big challenge for us.

oye indians, not too late to go for tie fighters...[emoji38]

Are there any two seater Rafael also participating ??

Usually they slow at the end of exercise to fly and check out each other rides

Seen paf guys in Chinese SU and j-xx plus Saudi and USAF f-15s

Met some who did Saudi f-15, usn f-14 and Chinese su-27
There is at least one Dual Seat Rafael present.... as you know rather than to give a shock, PAF prefers to surprise.

1624967735395.png

I must say, it does show, to a massive degree, how little influence India has on Qatar.

How and why should India have any influence over Qatar.
It's Indians who slave in these Gulf countries for a bowl of rice.
Anyone that isn't arab, that goes to these arab countries for work become slaves. Pakistani, Bangladeshi or Indian. They are the same person in the eyes of the Arab. A slave. A worker.

I am feeling for poor Indian fanboys who made Raphail their mighty God after the death of their puny God Su-30.....They became orphan again.....
@PanzerKiel
This video sums up what happened to Indians on 27/02.....period

Last edited:
How and why should India have any influence over Qatar.
It's Indians who slave in these Gulf countries for a bowl of rice.

Well, they seem to have UAE by the balls. A large expatriate work force and huge oil market mean UAE and Saudi are towing Indian line to a large extent, but Qatar has not shown this, I think partly as it relies much less on Indian labour and also relies more on LNG vis a vis Oil. The fact Pakistan did not abondon Qatar during it's stand off with GCC probably helped Pak-Qatar relations a alot

PAF pilots went to france as contracted officers of Qatari Air Force to train on the rafales. I've been saying it for the longest time, rafales are not a big challenge for us.

oye indians, not too late to go for tie fighters...:lol:
My comment was on a sarcastic note.

And being the son of an ex-PAF pilot who flies in the Middle East as a civilian instructor pilot in one of the Middle Eastern air forces, with great confidence I'll say that no PAF pilots have flown the Rafale as contractors for the Qataris. The Qataris and French don't allow it as per their contract.

And if the statement were to be true regarding Pakistanis contracted to fly for Qataris, then they were sitting in the same classroom as the Indians.

Cheers and ending it here. Sick of these fanboy theories, with all due respect.

Last edited:
Well, they seem to have UAE by the balls. A large expatriate work force and huge oil market mean UAE and Saudi are towing Indian line to a large extent, but Qatar has not shown this, I think partly as it relies much less on Indian labour and also relies more on LNG vis a vis Oil. The fact Pakistan did not abondon Qatar during it's stand off with GCC probably helped Pak-Qatar relations a alot
Well not exactly like that, the issue was that this time when UAE and Saudis asked Pakistan to jump, instead of the usual reply of, how high, Pakistan told them to go ahead and practice it for themselves.
So having more money than brains, these countries decided to rebel against something they once preached.
However, such affairs have a short honeymoon.

And being the son of an ex-PAF pilot who flies in the Middle East as a civilian instructor pilot in one of the Middle Eastern air forces, with great confidence I'll say that no PAF pilots have flown the Rafale as contractors for the Qataris. The Qataris and French don't allow it as per their contract.

And if the statement were to be true regarding Pakistanis contracted to fly for Qataris, then they were sitting in the same classroom as the Indians.

On a very unrelated note - Pakistanis and Indians have shared the same drawing rooms sitting with “arms” dealers in the 90s. Many “arabs” also speak urdu , punjabi or pushto fluently. But, these have less to do with Rafale’s and frankly greater security controls and the general loyalty of arabs to their contracts with their western allies/suppliers means that these fanboy theories are best as theories and nothing more.

" Sick of these fanboy theories, with all due respect "

Yet in the very same sentence you go on to give a totally ancedotal account from a relative. You can see the irony right?

Back
Top Bottom