What's new

WORLD FACTS Countries With The Shortest Average Heights

He's asking how many fractions of a light-year should a male be ideally?
Please dont give stupid reply. This feet business is valid; we dont understand it and noone uses it. Hence valid request to use metric system which is in place all over the world except 3 countries.

Next in google: India- usually used to describe a nation with short heights and men having tinny d**ks. :lol: kodustan.:lol:

I thought it was the Chinese
Indonesians are on the list.

Chinese are actually as per research a taller than indians... infact the new soldiers are finding it hard to fit in old chinese tanks..
Unfortunately, the Chinese and the British...
Do you think the British are not in China?

132273025.jpg

Chinese and the americans.
58a68544ebf81a4c0ae04c8ad02a6059242da63c.jpg

timg (1)_meitu_1.jpg

Please dont give stupid reply. This feet business is valid; we dont understand it and noone uses it. Hence valid request to use metric system which is in place all over the world except 3 countries.
who are 'we' .. lol you are not 'entitled' to any measurement system...
use google to convert to your favorite system... imperial system works perfect for human heights... where small differences matter...
6 ft = 1.82 meters
5ft 10 inch = 1.78 meters
its easy for me to visualize the height of these two people from numbers...

who are 'we' .. lol you are not 'entitled' to any measurement system...
use google to convert to your favorite system... imperial system works perfect for human heights... where small differences matter...
6 ft = 1.82 meters
5ft 10 inch = 1.78 meters
its easy for me to visualize the height of these two people from numbers...
No.... Entire world is on a standard system... rest of world is clueless... we dont use these silly systems so please defer to metric. End of discussion. If you want to use, then dont use it here.

No.... Entire world is on a standard system... rest of world is clueless... we dont use these silly systems so please defer to metric. End of discussion. If you want to use, then dont use it here.
hmm.. I think I just did.. :)
brits dont do it neither indians.. others dont matter to me... he he.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom