What's new

World Media and Hysteria Over Pakistan's Collapse

and yet again.... 'i dont know jack, i was born yesterday' attitude at its prime :coffee:

your PoV about denial, so that means you ARE involved in baluchistan and teething the TTP, ur just denying it for the time being :azn:

and whats with u Indians finding everything so insulting?? dont be such a sissy a55 for once, or is it a national trait?

yea yea yea, u fixed the naxalits and u fixed the kashmiris and theres nothing wrong with ur ideology :blah:

last but not least... i really commend ur ingenius strategy 'kill them all'
wel, you've been tryng to do that but u havn't succeeded yet. should i be scared??????? pleeeze dont killll usss aaallllll!!! :victory::chilli:

hats off man, please don't post again and save ur nation some face by not putting your bird brain on exhibit :rofl:

:pakistan:

Well it is not my attitude but it is the truth!

And if we need to kill them all then it wont take time just bullets and bombs...but hey you are doing a better job at it instead of us.

Yes we are in denial about Baluchistan and you must prove it where is the proof bird brain?

Yes you need to be scared! there are sane people sitting on top till today in the Indian polity.

And it is you who is provocative...not the other way round...you are **** scared to launch another offensive on Taliban so I take it that you have submitted to the monster you fed!
and putting in a lot of smileys dosent prove your point....you still dont know jack about anything...

:thinktank:

collapse doesn't mean disintegration of nation... if there is lawlessness , economic failure, social chaos, political unstability...

These things are also make a nation fail nation... Few pakistani member here believe that India want a fail pakistan , which is not totally true, we want a secular, broad minded pakistan, which follow the win win philosophy.

We want jinna's Pakistan, not Zia-ul's pakistan...

Zia's philosophy has hurt you (pakistan) much more than it hurt India..

Rest depends upon you,....

If Pakistan fails then big problem fro India..Pakistan lives and thrives then still big problem for India..we are soo anal..arent we! keep the boot up high in Indian behind!

Well it is not my attitude but it is the truth!

And if we need to kill them all then it wont take time just bullets and bombs...but hey you are doing a better job at it instead of us.

Thats wat i said, u have already been at this monkey strategy to get the banana, its time to re-invent if u can i.e.

Yes we are in denial about Baluchistan and you must prove it where is the proof bird brain?

We've alreadygiven u proof, go read some articles before displaying to us that ur a half bred imbicile, we already know that, dont need to proove again and again. and dont go around running all over the world to convince the Intl community to brand us as terrorists and that the mumbai drama was orchestreted by ISI. its evident that it didnt work either.

Yes you need to be scared! there are sane people sitting on top till today in the Indian polity.

Well, we're not scared of u, wanna come this side and find outurself??? be my geust :sniper:

And it is you who is provocative...not the other way round...you are **** scared to launch another offensive on Taliban so I take it that you have submitted to the monster you fed!

Again, do some rudimentary reading, why we r not launching another offensive is simply becoz we dont want to go to N waziristan fo our own strategic purposes. Im provoking u? even if thats true, what are u going to do about it other than whine and howl?

and putting in a lot of smileys dosent prove your point....you still dont know jack about anything...
hey u out did ur last post!! congrats! as for the smileys, i cant help it with the sitcom ur braodcasting :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Got a problem with that as well? why cant u see us Pakistanis happy? :woot:

:thinktank:

If Pakistan fails then big problem fro India..Pakistan lives and thrives then still big problem for India..we are soo anal..arent we! keep the boot up high in Indian behind!

thats where it rightly belongs, a lil deeper would do them good though
:chilli::rofl::partay:

If India and Pakistan were people, and India gay then you are welcome !

Ofcourse,Pakistan will be the bottom in gay speak.

OOO...its been 2 years since our declaration in Sharm-al-sheikh and demand for proof...still a jack has not been submitted...and your personal attacks cannot prove your point but just the limit of your frustration.

Pakistani happiness is in your own hands...not in handouts! Strategic reasons?...what strategic reasons other than protecting the lives of its citizens...dont give me the Hogwash!

And your soap opera is worse than the Star tv whines!.....

And me being a monkey is better than your bird brain that you have been flaunting all along!

OOO...its been 2 years since our declaration in Sharm-al-sheikh and demand for proof...still a jack has not been submitted...and your personal attacks cannot prove your point but just the limit of your frustration.

i didnt pass any persnal remarks,merely receprocating

Pakistani happiness is in your own hands...not in handouts! Strategic reasons?...what strategic reasons other than protecting the lives of its citizens...dont give me the Hogwash!

Think someting for ur self man, this isnt some Inernational Relations 101 class going on. I can't really tell a HOG to WASH now, can after all pigs do eat and live in poop

And your soap opera is worse than the Star tv whines!.....

And me being a monkey is better than your bird brain that you have been flaunting all along!

Hey, how come u keep coming back for more 'insults' when u clarified that ur very very bz and all that???:blah:

Calm ur self down boy, ur geting GREEN with a concoction of rage and frustation, and sorry to burst ur bubble arn't the HULK. The only thing you'l morph into is this >>>>>:bounce:

chilax man!! :coffee:

Hey, how come u keep coming back for more 'insults' when u clarified that ur very very bz and all that???:blah:

Calm ur self down boy, ur geting GREEN with a concoction of rage and frustation, and sorry to burst ur bubble arn't the HULK. The only thing you'l morph into is this >>>>>:bounce:

chilax man!! :coffee:

Well the amount of personal attacks in your posts are reason enough to judge who has been frustrated...and going green?...you have been green all the time...and you havent answered even one question of mine!

And me being busy was yesterday!..its my day off today so got a lot of time at hand...you need to see the time and date of the posts!..

i wonder what the author was refering too when he said india can save pakistan. what exactly does he want us to do?

Back
Top Bottom