What's new

World of Duality

Kashmiri Pandit

Reaction score
Country
India
Is it sound to say that World of ours run on the principles of Duality and that there are 2 opposing forces in continuous flux

Light-Dark
Good-Bad
War-Peace
Love-Hate
Mater-Anti Mater
Energy-Dark Energy

etc

Is it safe to say that there are 2 Universal Phenomena ( GOD ) instead of one ^_^

@nair @proud_indian @Roybot @jbgt90 @Sergi @Water Car Engineer @dadeechi @kurup @Rain Man @kaykay @Abingdonboy @SR-91 @nang2 @fsayed @anant_s @Joe Shearer @Tshering22 @Dandpatta @danger007 @Didact @Soumitra @SrNair
@TejasMk3
@jbgt90 @ranjeet @4GTejasBVR @The_Showstopper @guest11 @PARIKRAMA @egodoc222 @DesiGuy1403 @Nilgiri @SarthakGanguly @Omega007 @GURU DUTT @HariPrasad @JanjaWeed @litefire @AMCA @Perpendicular @MilSpec @Spectre @Windjammer @Horus @GURU DUTT @litefire @AMCA @Perpendicular @abcxyz0000
@MilSpec @Spectre
@Ryuzaki @CorporateAffairs @Zibago @Srinivas
@GR!FF!N @migflug @Levina @randomradio @Guynextdoor2 @2800 @calmDown@all @zebra7

@Chinese Bamboo @Chinese-Dragon @Godman @Gibbs

@Windjammer @Horus @Arsalan

Short Advice : Use only your intellect and experience . No need to borrow from religious texts and be adamant about it . Don't let the Religious books block your creativity and Imagination . Think beyond your religious books :smart:

Is it sound to say that World of ours run on the principles of Duality and that there are 2 opposing forces in continuous flux

Light-Dark
Good-Bad
War-Peace
Love-Hate
Mater-Anti Mater
Energy-Dark Energy

etc

Is it safe to say that there are 2 Universal Phenomena ( GOD ) instead of one ^_^

@nair @proud_indian @Roybot @jbgt90 @Sergi @Water Car Engineer @dadeechi @kurup @Rain Man @kaykay @Abingdonboy @SR-91 @nang2 @fsayed @anant_s @Joe Shearer @Tshering22 @Dandpatta @danger007 @Didact @Soumitra @SrNair
@TejasMk3
@jbgt90 @ranjeet @4GTejasBVR @The_Showstopper @guest11 @PARIKRAMA @egodoc222 @DesiGuy1403 @Nilgiri @SarthakGanguly @Omega007 @GURU DUTT @HariPrasad @JanjaWeed @litefire @AMCA @Perpendicular @MilSpec @Spectre @Windjammer @Horus @GURU DUTT @litefire @AMCA @Perpendicular @abcxyz0000
@MilSpec @Spectre
@GR!FF!N @migflug @Levina @randomradio @Guynextdoor2 @2800 @calmDown@all @zebra7

Short Advice : Use only your intellect and experience . No need to borrow from religious texts and be adamant about it . Don't let the Religious books block your creativity and Imagination . Think beyond your religious books :smart:

First you have to define what you mean by "opposing".

A lot of the conditions you mention....one is a default and the other simply overlaps or interacts....they are not strictly opposing.

Light-Dark
Good-Bad
War-Peace
Love-Hate
Mater-Anti Mater
Energy-Dark Energy

etc

@TejasMk3
@MilSpec @Spectre

Energy-Dark energy = Men-Women

mater-antimater = Gf-Wife

First you have to define what you mean by "opposing".

A lot of the conditions you mention....one is a default and the other simply overlaps or interacts....they are not strictly opposing.

I am at lowest level of philosophy , so not sure if i can explain it better than the following .

There is beginning to everything we call it Life . If there is no end point it will keep on on on and on . It will become Chaotic . So there is an ending we call it Death . If there is only Light , It will again be chaotic . So there is Dark which tries to maintain equilibrium . We call , Light Day and Dark Night >_<

I did my best :-)

Light-Dark
Good-Bad
War-Peace
Love-Hate
Mater-Anti Mater
Energy-Dark Energy

etc

let me add two more I can think of

White (Light) - Black (Absence of light)

Yin - Yan

@Kashmiri Pandit

the real question arises here is How you always come up with such topics?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse
Oh well Dark energy or energy (Whatever that is lol) for me is just awesome,
Are we suppose to even pick or what? -_-

Trying to process the command entered .........zzzzz
Can't proceed .
Invalid command .

What are you trying to convey from the following , Are we suppose to even pick or what? -_- :o:

let me add two more I can think of

White (Light) - Black (Absence of light)

Yin - Yan

@Kashmiri Pandit

the real question arises here is How you always come up with such topics?

Because I keep thinking thinking and thinking , when suddenly something stupid pops up and gives me a headache :angel:

@Kashmiri Pandit

some of my observations

I do not think there is anything like god exist or at least not in form we perceive them

I am more and more convinced as the time passing by that we are just a very sophisticated AI

I am at lowest level of philosophy , so not sure if i can explain it better than the following .

There is beginning to everything we call it Life . If there is no end point it will keep on on on and on . It will become Chaotic . So there is an ending we call it Death . If there is only Light , It will again be chaotic . So there is Dark which tries to maintain equilibrium . We call , Light Day and Dark Night >_<

I did my best :-)

OK then yes there is a lot of duality around us. For one to exist per se, there must also be the existence of the other since they both effectively define each other. It actually stems from matter/anti matter that you explain....a perturbation from the big bang....the sound of Om (creation) itself.

Even Hinduism tries to debate this in questioning nature of the soul. It is fundamentally different from the highest force (dvaita) or is it unified with that force (advaita).

@Kashmiri Pandit

some of my observations

I do not think there is anything like god exist or at least not in form we perceive them

I am more and more convinced as the time passing by that we are just a very sophisticated AI
Something which can never be created, nor be destroyed.... something which is everywhere and everything is driven by it.... Energy...God... whatever you call.

What are you trying to convey from the following , Are we suppose to even pick or what? -_- :o:
lol hahaha :P
Check this out The multiverse (or meta-universe) is the hypothetical set of finite and infinite possible universes, including the universe in which we live. Together, these universes comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, energy, and the physical laws and constants that describe them
This is also shockingly similar to what is described in the Quran about the Different Universes.lol
220px-Multiverse_-_level_II.svg.png

In other words "That describe them" means that the laws of physics in your universe are invalid elsewhere.

Light-Dark
Good-Bad
War-Peace
Love-Hate
Mater-Anti Mater
Energy-Dark Energy

etc

@TejasMk3
@MilSpec @Spectre

May I add; Tharki - Celibate ??

You see, Tharkis control the demand-supply gap created by the Celibates. :smart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom