What's new

World of Duality

lol hahaha :P
Check this out The multiverse (or meta-universe) is the hypothetical set of finite and infinite possible universes, including the universe in which we live. Together, these universes comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, energy, and the physical laws and constants that describe them
This is also shockingly similar to what is described in the Quran about the Different Universes.lol
220px-Multiverse_-_level_II.svg.png

In other words "That describe them" means that the laws of physics in your universe are invalid elsewhere.

Multiverse is filled with infinite possibilities . Like do they exist in same plane of existence or are they different shells thus creating their own universe . Does that mean , In another Universe , I exist but events that take place here are in opposition to there . Purans also talk about similar stuff and surprisingly Quran and Puran sound similar :P

@Nilgiri What is the possibility of Following ?

We are given multiple choices and we must choose 1 . Suppose the choices are 2 .
In our Plane of Existence , I have chosen 1st and It shaped my life .
In another plane of existence , I chose 2nd and it shaped my life differently .

Now is this a case of Multiverse or Parallel World ?:confused:

Multiverse is filled with infinite possibilities . Like do they exist in same plane of existence or are they different shells thus creating their own universe . Does that mean , In another Universe , I exist but events that take place here are in opposition to there . Purans also talk about similar stuff and surprisingly Quran and Puran sound similar :P

We are given multiple choices and we must choose 1 . Suppose the choices are 2 .

Fascinating :P
No its just the case is the Universe might as well be a Dimension or something that you can think of as a Change of events in space-time,Like if you go back in time to change a certain event leading your life to come out as something different shoot your Grandpa LoL,I highly doubt that LOL there is some fucking universe out there and is Me goodself taking a good walk around or something :P
The universe in question is in fact our own universe set in change due to a Possibility change in time.

I've heard Islamic scholars say that God lives in the 7th Sky or universe,Ofcourse we have one sky in this good world lol..
So the sky here in question is infact universes.As explained so in the Multi-verse,This Multi verse came along actually because the Idea of cosmic Inflation(Expansion of universe by big bang) was proved to be not in true terms with the respective Idea as scientists looked further out into the Universe so the idea of Multi-verse came along.
It is not really hypothetical I've heard a guy speak about it and back it in Famous Neil-D tyson shows :P
I hope humanity will try and get close to that universe :P
But I doubt we will find anything that further out and as beautiful amazing and unique as our Good earth.
Life is strings of complexities and requires certain and also Alot of certain facts to like originate.

Possibilities are endless. Having evidence to prove it is another matter hehe. A long time away from that my friend....unless we stumble onto something totally by accident (which we may already have in the past but it was forgotten/not understood today in the words used to describe in ancient books).

Possibilities are endless. Having evidence to prove it is another matter hehe. A long time away from that my friend....unless we stumble onto something totally by accident (which we may already have in the past but it was forgotten/not understood today in the words used to describe in ancient books).

BTW , Your DP reminds me of a Greek guy , Whose pic is it ?

@Kashmiri Pandit

did you realize that most of the phenomena you mentioned (light -dark, good -bad, matter-anti matter) are based on perception and not the intrinsic property of the substance?
Let me explain:
Light is "visible" radiation. the "visibility" may wary with respect to people, species and their sensory receptors. so what is "Dark" for some is "light" for others, what is "light" for some is "dark" for others.
intrinsically, the property had never changed. it was still radiation.
In effect, the duality is merely the limit of one's perception. can you sense it, or not.

I ll let that sink in to you.

Oh ! I was so close .

I thought Socrates , Plato and Zeus :P

Zeus??!?!?! Facepalm.

Aristotle is one my favourite philosophers (if not the favourite).

I plan to do a philosopher series for my DP over time...to try get people interested in reading about them and their works.

@Kashmiri Pandit

did you realize that most of the phenomena you mentioned (light -dark, good -bad, matter-anti matter) are based on perception and not the intrinsic property of the substance?
Let me explain:
Light is "visible" radiation. the "visibility" may wary with respect to people, species and their sensory receptors. so what is "Dark" for some is "light" for others, what is "light" for some is "dark" for others.
intrinsically, the property had never changed. it was still radiation.
In effect, the duality is merely the limit of one's perception. can you sense it, or not.

I ll let that sink in to you.

If I understand correctly he is more interested on the philosophical spectrum of these rather than the physical scientific one.

The deepak chopraesque slime oozing out of this thread is stinky.

@Nilgiri if you are interested in those philosophers - check out crash course's philosophy on youtube.(you might already have).

In reality everything is one, duality is merely two sides of the same coin. One implies the other.

There is no short without Tall, no happiness without sadness. How can can one know what sadness is without being happy?

@Nilgiri if you are interested in those philosophers - check out crash course's philosophy on youtube.(you might already have).

Crash course? LOL. I have large detailed volumes of each one hehe. Youtube summaries are fun though.

Back
Top Bottom