What's new

World War III has been declared – Pope Francis

All I'll say that is if war is a way to bring about much needed population control amongst those demographics that need it, it's a sh!ttier way to go about it than delivering education about using a condom/birth control.

Yes of course its the Jews fault , that Pakistan was created and that it still haven't escaped the monkey trap.
Not sure if you are lamenting or commending them.
as usual indian heads are so f u k e d they dont know their own colonial history, Rothschild east india company, read david sassoons.

Pakistanis meanwhile:

Petrole ki line check kar
Bijli kab aani hay yar
Tooti say thandi hawa aa rahi hay
Is dafa wedding gift main petrol daina jaan
Oye chai aadha cup pee
Markeet 8 bajay band ho jai gi bhindiaan lay aao

Ironically, WW3 will unleash Greater Pakistan based on prophecy, In Shaa ALLAAH. We are in for worlds of surprise; good and bad [death].
Yup the time is getting near inshAllah, we’re right in the daur-e-fitn and zamana-e-akhir

May Allah reveal the real sons of the soil soon to rid us of these devil rulers in the ummah

Yup the time is getting near inshAllah, we’re right in the daur-e-fitn and zamana-e-akhir

May Allah reveal the real sons of the soil soon to rid us of these devil rulers in the ummah
Aameen

I almost spat my mid-day coffee onto my expensive rig.
I know how you feel but ALLAAH has its own humour and only ALLAAH’s plans will succeed, Alhamdulillah.

Lol, Israel poses no threat to the world, the only ones funding terror groups and contributing to the instability in this world is Iran.
And the only ones warmongering are countries in Iran's block, like Russia, North Korea and China
You support ISIS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom