What's new

"World's biggest building" planned near Hussain Sagar lake (INDIA, HYDERABAD)

SAM DAN

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
HYDERABAD: The Telangana Government is planning to construct "the world's biggest building" near the picturesque Hussain Sagar lake here, it said today.

The building is proposed to be built in the Sanjeeviah Park, a release from the Chief Minister's office said.

Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao had earlier announced that high-rises would be built around the lake.

Arabs have all the land they need.It is useless why they do that. India on the other hand with that population its not so bad.
Arabs do it to show off. I you know about the life style of shaikhs, those gold plated cars, those pet cheetas etc.

On other hand India is not in any dire need to world's biggest building, we have enough space left for the construction, This is not on our priority for now. If it were soo important USA could easily make top 10 largest buildings.

What is a 'largest' building? You mean tallest?

Anyway in KSA there is a new building being constructed right now that is planned to be 1km tall. I don't think India has enough spare funds to enter this business.

What is a 'largest' building? You mean tallest?

Anyway in KSA there is a new building being constructed right now that is planned to be 1km tall. I don't think India has enough spare funds to enter this business.
I believe largest means maximum carpet area, or constructed area. there are actually soo many criteria on which building can be considered latgest

Not again, first build APIIC tower & Reliance tower then talk about other skyscrapers :mad: they have been dead for years now.
even usa or europeans are not getting into this race.
Not really they(US) indeed are making more skyscrapers then India is, with many more under proposed.
On other hand India is not in any dire need to world's biggest building, we have enough space left for the construction, This is not on our priority for now.
Yep no need to build the tallest but better build those 60 story structure and move businesses back into the city as the city cant go expanding forever.
If it were soo important USA could easily make top 10 largest buildings.
The game is very much on and in skyscrapers U/C they are second only to China.
I believe largest means maximum carpet area, or constructed area. there are actually soo many criteria on which building can be considered latgest
NO he mean the tallest which is said to be 830mts,poor guy forgot that something as 1Km tower is already U/C.facepalm.

On other hand India is not in any dire need to world's biggest building, we have enough space left for the construction, This is not on our priority for now. If it were soo important USA could easily make top 10 largest buildings.

This hyderabad project is fully funded by some Sheikh in DUBAI. This building is not for poor or slum people. It will be rented to foreign companies, real-state developers offices.

Ministers will eat nice "cut". Telangana will remain the same.

By the time the construction will be over, other countries will decided on new buildings and already built bigger buildings than this.. Do not worry.. :D

Who believes KCR anyway... He just make promises never ever think that he would live up to them. Tallest building in the world my foot.

Arabs have all the land they need.It is useless why they do that. India on the other hand with that population its not so bad.
Arabs are pain in arse.They show off a lot.In west London, near river Thames an Arab threw his white gold watch into the river.

JCR is getting in cinoetion with Robert Wadra ...for. association with DLF

on one side poor debt stricken farmers are committing suicides and this idiot is planning to build the tallest building in the world..:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:
anyway this project is never gng to be materialized as kcr is infamous for skipping his promises..

Back
Top Bottom