What's new

World's first Anti-Ship Missile, developed by China in prehistoric Times

I am not convinced man. For some reason it bugs me those Chinese missile capabilities, you know what I am saying. In 1904, even by that time world's standard, the well equipped Chinese navy with German hardware were wiped out completely by the Japanese. You know what I am saying? Chinese always deliver surprises.

Some of the the best anti ship missiles are the French Exocet,the Soviet P-15,the Chinese DF-21D and the Indo-Russian Brahmos

Brahmos and DF-21D can be modified to attack land based targets as well.

Exocet and P-15 are battle proven.The most notable use of Exocet was against the British destroyer HMS Sheffield by the Argentinians during Falkland wars.
The most used missile is perhaps the P-15.It was used by Indian missile boats with devastating effect against Pakistani navy during the 1971 war.In two successful raids on Karachi port,with no loss,the Indian missile boats used the P-15 to destroy almost two third of the then Pak-Navy.

Battle proven. Thank you. You know what I am saying? And I have serious doubts about Chinese competence in sea wars.

SuperDoper you are a crack up mate. :rofl:
I am no cracking up nobody, man. For some, they seek truth. For me, I am talking "truth." You know what I am saying? The Chinese have not much tolerance to themselves but extremely tolerant to external adversaries, the only reason is probably out of pure imcompetence, you know what I am saying? Only the unknown is fearful, but once their capabilities are known, they might become "naked" for attacks, you know what I am saying? There is a chance it's nothing but a bluffing of silence.

What are they going to do about nuclear armed vietnam? You know what I am saying? Ah, the Chinese can never be "bothered."

I am no cracking up nobody, man. For some, they seek truth. For me, I am talking "truth." You know what I am saying? The Chinese have not much tolerance to themselves but extremely tolerant to external adversaries, the only reason is probably out of pure imcompetence, you know what I am saying? Only the unknown is fearful, but once their capabilities are known, they might become "naked" for attacks, you know what I am saying? There is a chance it's nothing but a bluffing of silence.

What are they going to do about nuclear armed vietnam? You know what I am saying? Ah, the Chinese can never be "bothered."

Pardon me .... I donno what you are sayin, Can you tell it once again :) .... you remind me of my old school teacher ....

Back
Top Bottom