What's new

World’s largest indoor theme park, Chimelong Spaceship Marine Science Park opens in Zhuhai

I'm not saying there are no foreign elements. I'm saying when it comes to engineering and design it seems like a certain country (that loves to say indigenous all the time) still relies on calling on the 'ole "Western slave Masters" to help them solve something.
Designing a building is not rocket science, saying a building is not "indigenously designed" sounds really weird, and why you so called western designers can't find works in the west and a whole bunch of them have to work for their Chinese bosses?

This represents China's status and ambitions. They clearly know nature and technology should complement each other.

why you so called western designers can't find works in the west and a whole bunch of them have to work for their Chinese bosses?

LOL! Ah yes you must be correct.

These two American companies must have no work or history but Chimelong said "Well that doesn't matter if you don't have a great portfolio because all of our local companies are complete incompetent sh*ts and just having an American name gives you enough credence and prestige in our eyes anyway..heck we saw that $50 outhouse you designed for a tiny village and that sealed the deal of you being better than our local people in handling a $1B+ budgeted project".

Last edited:
LOL! Ah yes you must be correct.

These two American companies must have no work or history but Chimelong said "Well that doesn't matter if you don't have a great portfolio because all of our local companies are complete incompetent sh*ts and just having an American name gives you enough credence and prestige in our eyes anyway..heck we saw that outhouse you designed for that tiny village and that sealed the deal of you being better than our local people in handling a $1B+ project".
Lol, the only shit are US dilapidated infras, why didn't they help redesign your forever piss smell filled US subways first?

Lol, the only shit are US dilapidated infras, why didn't they help redesign your forever piss smell filled US subways first?

I don't know maybe Chimelong tossed in daily blowjobs from their executives wives as an incentive to do the marine park first. You never know with China.

Have another "intelligent" question?

I don't know maybe Chimelong tossed in daily blowjobs from their executives wives as an incentive to do the marine park first. You never know with China.

Have another question?
lol, this meaningless trolling shows your jealousy is way over the top, go and take your falling apart subway to blow off some steam.

haha! That shut you up. Maybe next time you'll start talking more relevant.
I asked you a simple question and you keep avoiding it, why western designers work for their Chinese boss instead of designing and building in the west? like, your new york subway..

I asked you a simple question and you keep avoiding it, why western designers work for their Chinese boss instead of designing and building in the west? like, your new york subway..

So why do you think a company like Chick Russell doesn't design for the West???

Don't you think the reason they were chosen by Chimelong was because they liked some previous design? Likely it wasn't an outhouse.

Last edited:
So why do you think a company like Chuck Russell doesn't design for the West???
I m asking you, and why Chinese construction companies build mega projects all over the world while US can not even fix their own falling infras, with all your designers, can you explain?

I m asking you, and why Chinese construction companies build mega projects all over the world while US can not even fix their own falling infras, with all your designers, can you explain?

:rolleyes1: Chick Russell designs amusement parks not subways you moron. They are one of the designers for Disney and Universal studios...that's why they got hired by Chimelong.

You are just too stupid to put 2+2 together as to why they were hired. Even an 8 year old could guess why.

Last edited:
Chuck Russell designs amusement parks not subways you moron. They are one of the designers for Disney and Universal studios...that's why they got hired by Chimelong.

You are just too stupid to put 2+2 together as to why they were hired. Even an 8 year old could guess why.
Watch your mouth stupid moron, you turn a blind eye to your falling infra and only care about how foreign elements in China's new amusement parks, can anything be more dumb than that? you can't build anything now while China is building up the world, wake up and smell the coffee, idiot.

Watch your mouth stupid moron,

LOL! You are the one who kept asking over and over why they were designing things in China instead of the West.

Now that you find out they actually do design things in the West..you suddenly really how completely stupid you sounded.

But that's what you get for being stubborn and too lazy to look them up yourself. :enjoy:

bye!

Last edited:
LOL! You are the one who kept asking over and over why they were designing things in China instead of the West.

Now that you find out they actually do design things in the West..you suddenly really how completely stupid you sounded.

But that's what you get for being stubborn and too lazy to look them up yourself. :enjoy:
Did I say they didn't work anything at all in the west? why you are so upset that some foreign designers working for their Chinese boss? Did I go through everything in US for Chinese involvement? your stubborn mind is so messed up, China builds mega projects all over the world, do all those projects need foreign help? you are just being unreasonable and came to this thread for nothing but bashing, you know it

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom