What's new

Worried Indian Army Witnessing Huge PLA Build up on LAC with Massive Live Fire Exercises Nearby

Time now for India also to make a horror movie- Lets make a video showing our Ballistic Missiles getting ready and all nuclear tips getting mounted on top- Also getting the 2nd strike and third strike ready as well- Lets make sure to make a movie also known as MAD- Let the PLA know that common China is dwelling in a fools paradise- Even after moving so much heavy artillery and mobilization, all it takes is one stupid mistake and Kaboom there goes the region in MAD. Good story bro.
As your own words goes, have you ever thought you may be living in the fools paradise yourself as not much of a nuclear triad India possess at this moment in time. The ballistic missiles which you are boosting may not even had the time to leave their lunch pads and get fried by Chinese glide vehicles. So it will be only one sided MAD and India really don't want to be in that position so you better get your facts and figures right. India can only show its teeth to Pakistan due to size of area, population and military muscle currently it have got, while fight with China is way over Indian realms of existence and capabilities. Todays China is almost as capable as US in terms of military capabilities and the gaps in capabilities most likely will be filled over next few years down the line. That's why US, Russia and China are genuinely super powers while UK, France are 2nd tier great powers and India, Pakistan and Israel are just capable powers. So your fart of superiority is only blowing into your own face and only you will be the one who will be smelling the smell of roses if any stupid mistake happens.

As your own words goes, have you ever thought you may be living in the fools paradise yourself as not much of a nuclear triad India possess at this moment in time. The ballistic missiles which you are boosting may not even had the time to leave their lunch pads and get fried by Chinese glide vehicles. So it will be only one sided MAD and India really don't want to be in that position so you better get your facts and figures right. India can only show its teeth to Pakistan due to size of area, population and military muscle currently it have got, while fight with China is way over Indian realms of existence and capabilities. Todays China is almost as capable as US in terms of military capabilities and the gaps in capabilities most likely will be filled over next few years down the line. That's why US, Russia and China are genuinely super powers while UK, France are 2nd tier great powers and India, Pakistan and Israel are just capable powers. So your fart of superiority is only blowing into your own face and only you will be the one who will be smelling the smell of roses if any stupid mistake happens.

What do you mean one sided MAD- There is no such thing-Funny fellow you are!
And no China is not yet even close to what US-(Hyper Power) is capable of.

Fart on this now. (Sorry to bust your bubble of hope).
For more links just google- India completes Nuclear Triad
https://sniwire.com/2018/11/05/india-completes-nuclear-triad/

Which finger is it this time?

The middle one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

upload_2020-6-11_22-16-21.png

Last edited:
This Chinese army is nothing infront of Indian Army. Who has seventy years experience of killing, raping, subjugation, destruction, brutality and grave human rights violation in Kashmir, Assam, Punjab (1984), Nagaland and else where.

Chinese should be worried.

What do you mean one sided MAD- There is no such thing-Funny fellow you are!
And no China is not yet even close to what US-(Hyper Power) is capable of.

Fart on this now. (Sorry to bust your bubble of hope).
For more links just google- India completes Nuclear Triad
https://sniwire.com/2018/11/05/india-completes-nuclear-triad/

If hyper power means killing its own citizens than definitely there is no better hyper power than USA for sure.

If hyper power means killing its own citizens than definitely there is no better hyper power than USA for sure.
What topic do you want to discuss- please dont keep deflecting and changing the goalpost to suit your narrative.
Stay focused- Do you have Attention deficit disorder (ADD)?

View attachment 640977

If thats the case why worry- Finish of India then- Oh but wait.

images
Finish india off? Why? Pakistanis are peaceful people
Where as indians are the world's most racist repulsive people on earth who believe non-hindus are sub humans and have a desire to murder and rape. That's why all of india's neighbors are on China's side.

ON SERIOUS NOTE GUYS.

SCREW bravado ……….. The Chinease look VERY WELL EQUIPPED .. way better prepared and so much modern technology.

Poor Indians all I see TATA trucks conveys of them.

The Chinease have IFV APC rocker MBRL long range missles. stealth fighters Drones.

ITS like a 21ST CENTURY military against a 1950S MILITARY

WE screwed if bullet fly .

The chinease will launch their 400km MBRL to devastate air fields and foreward bunkers .
Chinease will launch Cyber warefare and jam our radars & Comms
Air raids from J10 and J11 to knock out air force.

THE ARMOURED thrusts and PARAS to take more land

OUR boys will be sitting ducks in trenchs

I SEE desert storm agsin

CHINA = USA and INDIA = IRAQ

We are in trouble

Finish india off? Why? Pakistanis are peaceful people
Where as indians are the world's most racist repulsive people on earth who believe non-hindus are sub humans and have a desire to murder and rape. That's why all of india's neighbors are on China's side.
Did I mention Pakistan anywhere on the post that you are referencing tagging me on?- Also first go reread to whom I was responding to and on what context!- Dont play the victim here- No where I as a Hindu have ever believed in what you think I believe in!- Thats all.
Your hatred towards Hindus is very clear in your post-I will let your hatred drown you further- carry on.

china may not have much experince in war but they got one thing right that is they always prepared and the mindset is serious.
I never implied what you are implying- All I am saying in my opinion is China is just projecting power but really dont have the appetite for war- So hence a paper Tiger!

china may not have much experince in war but they got one thing right that is they always prepared and the mindset is serious.

Pakistan only issue is Kashmir not invasion of India. it is Indians who daily curse Pakistan and talk about taking over Pakistan, Baluchistan, ajk, gilgit, etc.

Yes- I agree-Kashmir is the only issue India has with Pakistan- and on PDF I have seen enough cursing on India here to make my own judgement. I take it as all banter and a "you know what measuring contest"- thats all.

Back
Top Bottom