What's new

Worried Indian Army Witnessing Huge PLA Build up on LAC with Massive Live Fire Exercises Nearby

Indians have believed for so long they are better people than others and have more virtue. They also believe they are wealthier, more developed, and have stronger military and political power from their super economy which is already now heavily damaged. They believe in dreams but not working hard. Meanwhile they were making jokes and poking at others they were talking down to. And sometimes even hurting others in real life like the Muslims meanwhile non stop spreading lies and propaganda all over the internet. I am very much hoping Indians find some balls to fight but seems like they are true cowards and keyboard army only. Hurt helpless victims and only attack lone person with a pack. Truly like inferior species. If they give us a chance and reason to fix them, I hope PLA will gladly put them into reality before shutting their eyes but they recognize this despite their public words and nowhere to be seen. Fucking cowards only online now spitting more poison and lies. Truly disgusting creatures.

chinese have one child policy and they dont want to die . indian media
chinese air force can not fight india as Chinese pilots fly low level they are scared of hieght .indian media
chinese navy can not fight as they are scared of water .indian media
chinese are short in height they can not fight . indian media
chinese turned atheists they dont want to die for country . indian media
:rofl:
@Imran Khan just for you

Slowly we will improve our cooperation and make slow but certain progress in military interoperability. Pakistan once more economically developed hopefully can hold down India without even fighting like China is doing today. But at this time, we must make careful moves and I think CCP is master at these things. These people in charge are not usual intelligent but masterfully cunning ones. They will make the right moves hopefully. What Pakistan is doing on its side I bet will be after much planning with CCP as well. Right now India has suffered gigantic losses and we are making it easier for them to tell their hateful population they are doing okay. This is a people who make fun of and celebrate deaths of innocents. Fucking disgusting hellish creatures. On one hand support many terror organizations and movements in other neighbor's lands and on another cry victim.

Sensing the futility of the inconclusive Indo-China talks ,the Chinese are exerting more Military pressure on the Indians. The PLA are doing a massive military build-up,much to the horror of the Indians. The build up is not only just in Ladakh but also in other sectors including Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh wherever it shares borders with India. In a knee jerk reaction the Indians are rushing their troops in Fighting Formations to forward posts.
https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...to-arunachal-india-beefs-up-deployment/604980

HUGE BUILD-UP IN LHASA(TIBET)
Satellite Imagery has never seen the Lhasa train station so busy ,with hundreds of vehicles being loaded to the staging areas on a daily basis. Lhasa has become one of PLAs WTC mobilisation area. More tough time for India as PLAGF Cdr LtGen XuQiling has possibly started preparing for the ops soon after he took over command.
Just a few images below.

EaPbmrLUcAoWoeg

EaPaX7EU4AAaQUm
EaPae4wUYAAYjgy

MASSIVE DISPLAY OF FIREPOWER TO SCARE THE INDIANS
PLA have made few more new videos just for the Indians, the display of firepower along with the hardware is massive and impressive(must watch the videos and avoid the Tweet rhetoric).

Indian army is worried and the common Indian is dwelling in its fools paradise. After spending billions on the mobilisation, this time China really means business.
I told them Indians, China's sovereignty is Non-negotiable. They took it lightly.

I told them Indians, China's sovereignty is Non-negotiable. They took it lightly.

Because we are all sissies who eat bat soup even though that video is proven to be from Indonesia and local indonesian delicacy and we don't eat fucking bats. Maybe 1 out of 100,000 Chinese have tasted bat before and more likely in overseas. They ignore they drink cow piss and throw and eat cow shit and some of them even eat dogs and rats too because of poverty but they won't care about that. Just poison to throw around. These people are disgusting and need to be put down like a rabid and dangerous dog but we need them to give us reasons in Ladakh for this confrontation to really start. Right now they gone into hiding like rats and take the fight to the internet between hassling women online and writing lies and poison.

I think we need to become more educated and aware how this awful neighbor been treating and talking about us for so long. We need to become aware of their hate for us and return 100x. Right now too many Chinese all around me think the world is happy and decent place until three years or so ago and some wake up but mostly only waking up to USA not India. We need them to know there are actually more friendly people and decent folks in USA than India. India is full of people who are really our enemies and constantly working against us even more than Americans.

I still think its just posturing
Yes it is, till the Indians try to fire a shot.

chinese air force can not fight india as Chinese pilots fly low level they are scared of hieght .indian media
Did they say we are scared of water? If this is true then it's really funny.

All crap when compared to the feared soldiers that India is mobilizing as we speak

View attachment 640968
View attachment 640969
images

View attachment 640970

images

China is going to shit in their pants
Are these cops?

Yes it is, till the Indians try to fire a shot.

Did they say we are scared of water? If this is true then it's really funny.

Are these cops?
ths key problem here is that you Chinese can not understand Hindi . if you understand you have already surrender with laughter :rofl:

ON SERIOUS NOTE GUYS.

SCREW bravado ……….. The Chinease look VERY WELL EQUIPPED .. way better prepared and so much modern technology.

Poor Indians all I see TATA trucks conveys of them.

The Chinease have IFV APC rocker MBRL long range missles. stealth fighters Drones.

ITS like a 21ST CENTURY military against a 1950S MILITARY

WE screwed if bullet fly .

The chinease will launch their 400km MBRL to devastate air fields and foreward bunkers .
Chinease will launch Cyber warefare and jam our radars & Comms
Air raids from J10 and J11 to knock out air force.

THE ARMOURED thrusts and PARAS to take more land

OUR boys will be sitting ducks in trenchs

I SEE desert storm agsin

CHINA = USA and INDIA = IRAQ

We are in trouble
When did you join Fooyou agency?

China has to move back to where they were before April .
We should not demilitarize unless that happens.
Keep building up , expedite road and pending tunnel construction .
The chinese are paper tigers and have no intention to attack , otherwise why would they advertize their "strength" so much .
We should make it hard for them to demilitarize .
Either go back to the status quo or fight a war .
Either way they have earned an enemy and we will be up in their *** for the foreseable future . Getting stronger by the decade .
This is really the best chance for paper tigers to attack .
while you numbnuts were practicing 71 like tactics (terrorism) in Blochistan and KPK, China and Pakistan have quietly and patiently been working on something else. they gave you a little demo in 2019. do you remember what it was? no not abhinandan capture
Fooyou agency
what is that then? ok never-mind google says: trolling group
Are these cops?
nope, various lynch mob groupings (aping hitler youth and brownshirts) like RSS; Bajrang Dal etcetera

Last edited:
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

What kids here don't realize is that the west , especially usa would love to exploit a conflict to quietly support india with intelligence and possibly arms and peg the Chinese down a bit. India wont be fighting alone. In the 65 and 71 wars , usa and uk quietly helped Pakistan, even in day to day operations, especially in the air operations. American officers were involved in planning sorties and interrogating captured indian officers.
And if the Americans quietly use their stealth planes to bomb some Chinese formations, what can the Chinese do ? They will know on examining the damage but would keep silent for obvious reasons. The Chinese have been extremely foolish in initiating this during a worldwide disaster.

I'm not sure about what you said. However, what I am sure about is, I was being sarcastic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom