What's new

Would captured Indian pilot change his statement about Pakistani hospitality?

Would Indian pilot Abhinandan Varthaman, change his statement about Pakistani hospitality?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Would Indian pilot Abhinandan Varthaman, change his statement about Pakistani hospitality, once he's handed over to India?

Would Indian pilot Abhinandan Varthaman, change his statement about Pakistani hospitality, once he's handed over to India?
What he thinks of our hospitality should be the last thing on our minds right now.

When Fl.Lt Nachikita was released and he landed in India his first words to the press were "I am ready for my next mission"

Last edited:
even if he do what the harm he can done more than his electronic media??we have to follow our principles.or if he proves one of rarity in india like that bhayyaa from Pattna(whose video shared by stealth ) good for him but make sure he never gonna on air until he blame Pakistan

Why not ..... ???

This happened even in Flt. Lt. Nachiketa case (click here) even though he was treated in dignified manner in Pakistan and at the time of returning him Indian to Red Cross was present and conducted a proper medical examination earlier

Yo anyone else have video of Indian flying monkey shooting at Pakistani people???

This time around, he's claiming on social media that he will not change his statement!
He also said that he will tell his army to treat Pakistani prisoners equally good. I doubt, he'll say any such thing.
I voted YES.

Not matter... entire world is reported, seen the wreckage and they knw the reality what happened with IAF.. inke gaand phati moo toi jesi jo poray DASEH bay banaye hoi hey woh kafi hey... when their own GOVT and DEFENSE MEA officially admitted thn LPC to his statements when he reach his country ... its god fucking hummuliation and embrassment for India.. In canada people litarlly laughing ... making fun of Indians that this is your fucking force... we heard that Pakistan is like Afghanistan and you're like America... here is you got blooody nose ... you fuckdup and Paksitan Airforce widelly their action comendable and appreciated in the rooms of Militaries and experts across the world!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom