What's new

Featured Would having Rafale on Feb 27, 2019 made any difference?

He seems watching Abhijeet Iyar too much ...after his time in jail his wiring get disturbed
Half of the facts of Abhijeet are wrong as far as I know cause the mission of Abhijeet is to make India purchase western equipment. I know it cause this bias is very visible in his arguments. I will ask you a very simple question on facts. Su30MKI with a Russian radar & a Israeli jammer how will they work when both Russia & Israel refuse to give you their source codes? Algeria Egypt Iraq all have Russian jets & at war with Israel & Russia it's self is enemy of nato so why would they give their source codes to you so that you can give them to Israel for integration? Please be a bit logical. I know I am a Pakistani & you are an Indian & this hurts your feelings but it is the truth. How do you throw a Radar guided missile of your tail? You start jamming it by displaying multiple targets & deploy chaffs so that it further gets confused & locks on to something else. If you can't jam it then modern day missiles are able to detect chaffs so they get a kill.

MIRAGE, MKI and the JAG. Now Rafale
Which are the Nuclear missiles these jets carry?

Is a copy of P-800 Oniks licensed built by India & only naval version of the missile is nuclear capable not the air launched version.
Yakhont.jpg

What nuclear missiles is Rafale are capable of carrying cause France can't sell you nukes as it is not allowed to sell nukes. there is International atomic commission which would put sanctions on France. So which nuclear missile will you use?

I will ask you a very simple question on facts. Su30MKI with a Russian radar & a Israeli jammer how will they work when both Russia & Israel refuse to give you their source codes?
How was the ASTRA test fired from an MKI without radar source codes?

Israils are the best integrator in the world , their packages to upgrade mig 21 was very potent , the sukhois have the problem with maintenance otherwise Israili components can be integrated very well ...and he said Russian never shared codes with India .... the only thing which russia never shared was the data links and that was the problem ....but BHEL has some good progress in that field other wise Israeli jammers can be easily modified as per customer requirements ... Sukhois are not the only jets using Israeli equipment and India is not the only country ... when we bought Sukhois Russia was in such a bad state economically that they cant break the deal of 280 aircrafts for just radar codes

Sukhois uses Indian mission computers just to make sure different component speak to each other .... If thats the problem then how can a Russian aircraft talk to ISRAELI AWACS

Half of the facts of Abhijeet are wrong as far as I know cause the mission of Abhijeet is to make India purchase western equipment. I know it cause this bias is very visible in his arguments. I will ask you a very simple question on facts. Su30MKI with a Russian radar & a Israeli jammer how will they work when both Russia & Israel refuse to give you their source codes? Algeria Egypt Iraq all have Russian jets & at war with Israel & Russia it's self is enemy of nato so why would they give their source codes to you so that you can give them to Israel for integration? Please be a bit logical. I know I am a Pakistani & you are an Indian & this hurts your feelings but it is the truth. How do you throw a Radar guided missile of your tail? You start jamming it by displaying multiple targets & deploy chaffs so that it further gets confused & locks on to something else. If you can't jam it then modern day missiles are able to detect chaffs so they get a kill.

Last edited:
Which are the Nuclear missiles these jets carry?

Is a copy of P-800 Oniks licensed built by India & only naval version of the missile is nuclear capable not the air launched version.
Yakhont.jpg

What nuclear missiles is Rafale are capable of carrying cause France can't sell you nukes as it is not allowed to sell nukes. there is International atomic commission which would put sanctions on France. So which nuclear missile will you use?

You go from one tangent to another when confronted. Can you prove your statements for anybody to take you seriously? Can you prove that only the naval version of the BrahMos is nuclear?

If you make blanket statements or absurd claims, you need to back it up with science or facts. You do neither but pick another set of statements to plan an escape. I do not wish to engage you anymore unless you back your claims with explanation and/or proofs.

How was the ASTRA test fired from an MKI without radar source codes?
You need radar data to integrate a missile & feed that data to missile computing system. Jammers work differently for jammers The jammer reads a radar signature & then emits different signatures of that signatures to jam it to recognize a friendly radar it needs a source code of that Radar to avoid emitting that certain frequency at certain intervals.

Israils are the best integrator in the world , their packages to upgrade mig 21 was very potent , the sukhois have the problem with maintenance otherwise Israili components can be integrated very well ...and he said Russian never shared codes with India .... the only thing which russia never shared was the data links and that was the problem ....but BHEL has some good progress in that field other wise Israeli jammers can be easily modified as per customer requirements ... Sukhois are not the only jets using Israeli equipment and India is not the only country ... when we bought Sukhois Russia was in such a bad state economically that they cant break the deal of 280 aircrafts for just radar codes

Sukhois uses Indian mission computers just to make sure different component speak to each other .... If thats the problem then how can a Russian aircraft talk to ISRAELI AWACS
Israel never gave their source code of Iron dome system to even USA even after USA requested for them.

No one know what Israel shares with US , I am talking about Russia giving code not Israel .... Russia even sold codes radar to Israel which enable the air raids in Syria ...

The only problem came when Europeans said no to share codes for Israeli radars for their missiles , may be after some decent purchase of Rafales they share them too
Israel never gave their source code of Iron dome system to even USA even after USA requested for them.

You go from one tangent to another when confronted. Can you prove your statements for anybody to take you seriously? Can you prove that only the naval version of the BrahMos is nuclear?

If you make blanket statements or absurd claims, you need to back it up with science or facts. You do neither but pick another set of statements to plan an escape. I do not wish to engage you anymore unless you back your claims with explanation and/or proofs.
I am not escaping any thing I am here discussing these things with you & not going any where. You first prove your claim that your ALCM is nuclear capable. Your ALCM is a stripped down version of your naval missile with low payload capacity & added extra wings for stability while being carried by a fighter jet. only 2 of your SU30MKI are capable of carrying your ALCM cause only have been modified to carry them so far. It is carried between the engines & makes the jet unstable while carrying the missile.

No one know what Israel shares with US , I am talking about Russia giving code not Israel .... Russia even sold codes radar to Israel which enable the air raids in Syria ...
If Russia will give you codes no one will buy the jets in whole middle east. & you will have to give those codes to Israel for integrating the jammers & Russians using the same radars will be jammed if Israel give those codes to USA. I request you to come back to reality please.

Do you know what happen to russian jets during Israel Arab wars ... whats ever India bought from them upgraded with western avionics , be it Mig 29 or Su 30 all have western components , whats happen to Iraq in 1991 .

They are good in air defenses because they cant match west in aircraft and avionic quality...Egypt used all soviet equipment now its using almost all western aircraft . India could have easily bought Russian engine for LCA but they preferred western . and China is even behind Russia
If Russia will give you codes no one will buy the jets in whole middle east. & you will have to give those codes to Israel for integrating the jammers & Russians using the same radars will be jammed if Israel give those codes to USA. I request you to come back to reality please.

5 Rafales armed with Meteor & Scalp can wipe out entire PAF at its sleep.
#Fact

Do you know what happen to russian jets during Israel Arab wars ... whats ever India bought from them upgraded with western avionics , be it Mig 29 or Su 30 all have western components , whats happen to Iraq in 1991 .

They are good in air defenses because they cant match west in aircraft and avionic quality...Egypt used all soviet equipment now its using almost all western aircraft . India could have easily bought Russian engine for LCA but they preferred western . and China is even behind Russia
So why is west still avoiding to fight Russia in Syria? If Russian equipment is so bad? Su30 is a beautiful jet in Russian configuration you people ruined it with out thinking it through. world is not an off the shelf place. Egypt just vought Su35 why if they were not good why not go for more Rafale if they were better? Please stop blaming your mistakes on others. Su30 with Russia Radars & Jammers is a hell of a jet. You started your own science & experiments with the jet. you made a wish list & started putting things in it with out thinking it through.
China's entire naval aviation fleet is made up of SU variants developed by China? why is USA not starting the war in SCS? Air warfare is in today's world a doctrine & you have to either follow one doctrine or the other you can't mix the 2. My friend please understand the basics people have invested millions in defence tech & they do it for a reason. Your Su30MKI is made with a wall mart buy list.

5 Rafales armed with Meteor & Scalp can wipe out entire PAF at its sleep.
#Fact
100 out of 100 marks for you. happy? 5 Rafale can carry how many Meteor? 30 at max? what will 5 Rafale do after all 30 are fired? eat lolly pops? or Rafale can make more missiles in mid air? Meteor range is 100 km where as AIM120C the pic of which your Air chief was holding in February 2019 has a range of 105 km & D variant has a range of 160 km.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom