What's new

Would Jinnah have lived as a Shia?

you admitted yourself that jinnah is your real baap. Im sure your current baap will not be happy to hear that.

Indeed he is ! He is my baap, the baap of my father and that of 180 million people who call themselves Pakistanis ! We love him as a Father !

So please do us a favor and remove the flags because without the guy there would be no Pakistan !

Why not. Liaqat ali khan, Sikandar mirza, yayha khan, zulfiqar ali bhutto, benazir bhutto, musharaf, zardari, yousaf raza gillani are/were shias.

Monkey...tunei aaaj bhai ka dil khush kardiyaa, rora ! :cry:

we pakistanis couldnt even solve the kashmir dispute , couldnt save east pakistan & barely holding together what is left of this nation ---- imagine the time when muslims were minorities & treated as 3rd rate citizens -- just think how this thin weak man suffering from TB politically out maneuvered all these indian/british power players -- to gain their trust , their respect & still was able to get a country for his countrymen -- if it was upto these narrow minded mullahs & indian politicians , we would be rotting somewhere under indian rule -- pakistanis as a whole is a thankless yet over emotional nation

unfortunately, government of Pakistan is either unable or unwilling to clamp down on these sectarian/bigot groups who do the bidding of the devil in trying to divide Pakistani peoples.

these groups and their supporters deserve to be locked up, not roaming the streets

If Yahya Khan can live and govern Pakistan as shia and many more including Benazir and Co then Jinnah was one honest man who had created Pakistan and who was followed and endorsed by 99% Sunni Muslims for creation of Pakistan then why he could not have lived.

Julficar ali bhutto

Murtaza Bhutto

Sahanawaz bhutto

Benazir bhutto all of these were murdered. :sick: :tdown:

we pakistanis couldnt even solve the kashmir dispute , couldnt save east pakistan & barely holding together what is left of this nation ---- imagine the time when muslims were minorities & treated as 3rd rate citizens -- just think how this thin weak man suffering from TB politically out maneuvered all these indian/british power players -- to gain their trust , their respect & still was able to get a country for his countrymen -- if it was upto these narrow minded mullahs & indian politicians , we would be rotting somewhere under indian rule -- pakistanis as a whole is a thankless yet over emotional nation

Well, the source of your pride of Jinnah cannot be bad conditions of Indian Muslims because as of date, there are less Muslims killed in India than Pakistan. They have a higher literacy rate than Pakistan. They are also prospering more than Pakistan.

While you may feed such information to your countrymen privately, you cannot do that with Indians around. The old bogey of maltreatment holds no water.

so nice of you sir..:) n i m mam..:p:)

*flirt mode on*

Hello ! *says in a deep, dreamy voice* :smitten:

P.S Joke thaaa....!

P.P.S Jokes aside, what you, ma'am, and what Abu Z, said are exactly the line of reasoning we must follow if we are to survive. Whatever we maybe, whatever our ideological differences (within Islamic Thought) we are first and last - Muslims and we must act as such.

Good day, ma'am.

Indeed he is ! He is my baap, the baap of my father and that of 180 million people who call themselves Pakistanis ! We love him as a Father !

So please do us a favor and remove the flags because without the guy there would be no Pakistan !

True story, he wants an Ummah and doesn't accept the founder of Pakistan. So what's the point of having a Pakistani flag?:taz:

I will never understand these literalists, Hypocrites to the core.

This my friend is a innovation in Islamic matters and manipulation which contradicts with the following ayah “This day I have perfected for you your Deen (Way of Life), and completed My favor on you, and have chosen for you Islam (Islaama Deena) as your religion.” Quran 5:3
And the prophet saw has said, “Any action which is not according to our matter is rejected.”

Innovation? Are you claiming to know more than Iqbal? The empire and Khalifa you strive for does not exist, so is there a better alternative then an Islamic republic?

Islamic laws dont require a western term because the result will be disastrous and your definition is a prime example.
Secular only means exclusion of religion from state's matter and inclusion of man made system only. Islamic law is not secular because it gives islam the most priority and minorities religion is limited to personal practices only.

I am using the word 'secularism' as an alternative but the principles are the same. Can you justify the part in bold? From my understanding, Muslims and non-Muslims enjoyed equality and no one was given priority.

I'm glad you agree now that Jinnah did pray salaah.

Well, the source of your pride of Jinnah cannot be bad conditions of Indian Muslims because as of date, there are less Muslims killed in India than Pakistan. They have a higher literacy rate than Pakistan. They are also prospering more than Pakistan.

While you may feed such information to your countrymen privately, you cannot do that with Indians around. The old bogey of maltreatment holds no water.

freedom is priceless :pakistan:

our later leaders were corrupt dishonest and incompetent -- this has no bearing over jinnah

if freedom wasnt priceless than you should've kept living under british rule -- you wouldve still have kept most of the power posts & lead a better quality of life as compared to the muslim counterparts in british india

Hi

Can you provide a source for this please?

True story, he wants an Ummah and doesn't accept the founder of Pakistan. So what's the point of having a Pakistani flag?:taz:

I will never understand these literalists, Hypocrites to the core.

I want an Ummah too ! :cry: But it has to be a 'Buttt Sahiban Only' Ummah ! :woot:

P.S I confess I'm a Pan-Islamist myself, in my own fashion, so the concept of 'We're One Nation because we're Muslims' as it is practiced in Pakistan means a lot to mean ! And if the Muslim World at large was able to adopt some form of unity (not necessarily one-state...!) then I'd be bursting with joy...perhaps a Muslim World only NATO or EU or on overarching Social Welfare Setup ! But...having said that its not going to happen in my life-time or yours young-man !

P.P.S Why the foOk do they have 'International Friendlies' ? I look forward to watching Premier League football on the weekends the whole week ! :angry:

All those who think Sects is not a problem must read this hadith only if the prophet saw is any significant to your life.

Reported by Awf ibn Malik Al Ashja'l:
The Prophet said, "How will you be O Awf when this nation is divided into 73 sects. One sect will be in Paradise and the rest in Hell."
I asked: "When will this be O Messenger of Allah?"
He answered, saying: "When the police increase and slave girls take authority, and when the lambs (weak authorities) sit on the pulpit, and when the Qu'ran is used as flutes and mosques decorated and the spoils of war manipulated, and the obligatory charity becomes an excessive debt, and trust is taken like spoils of war, and religious study is not for the Sake of Allah and when husbands obey their wives, and disobeys his mother, and banishes his father, and the last of this nation curses the beginning of it, and when the tribe is mastered by a deviator, and the leader of the nation is the worst of them and a man is treated generously to avoid his evil. Upon that day it will happen and men will run to Syria to the City of Damascus, which is one of the best cities in Syria that protects them from their enemy ... " I asked: "Will Syria be opened?"
He answered: "Yes, soon then after its opening the trials will start and a dark and dusty trial will come. Trials will follow one another until a man from the Family of my House called the Mahdi comes. If you reach him, follow him and be among those who are guided."(At-Tabarani)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom