What's new

Would The Friendship between China and Pakistan Last Forever ?

oh now you caught with your big mouth

then why you cry when something happen in India

only Indian Muslim are your brother and Chinese Muslim are not your brother

Pakistan should not put its nose in Indian internal business you want to say that

Originally Posted by Imran Khan
.china know well who to control his country.we have no busness what india china do with there own papulation.internal matter
you are stupid???????????? read my post you tom i write india also there:angry:

go to hell indian muslims for me kill them all today i will happy.

you are stupid???????????? read my post you tom i write india also there:angry:

go to hell indian muslims for me kill them all today i will happy.

well they are living better life and its India not any other country who kill its own peoples

thanks for admitting Pakistan will not put its nose in Indian internal business :smitten::smitten:

In the world of International diplomacy there is nothing called as "Permanent"

well they are living better life and its India not any other country who kill its own peoples

thanks for admitting Pakistan will not put its nose in Indian internal business :smitten::smitten:

i know well what india is . im living with 83 indians here:D

miles togo i think you should not be stressing on this term in this thread you and all know the meaning of it.

waves..again i don't know whose class you took but this term is not offensive in anyways...a chinese is called a chinese so is a pakistani, what would u call a person who does not follow buddah..i think i would call them non Buddhist should we take it offensive? I already defined it for you don't insist on twisting the word you teacher was wrong!, now back to the thread topic. its plain non muslim someone who does not follow islam nothing offensive or disrespect.

And we are living with 1 billion Indians here... sorry, I couldnt resist this punch Dialogue

man atleast i got my sheare of indians :lol: i have first hand experiance with indians so i can learn more true abut real india. i am not talking abut every thing is wrong there or bla bla on india .

now please yaar on topic.

china pakistan has friendship not for defence buisness but true ppl to ppl friendship.:china::pakistan:

man i rarely say this but tum logon ki itni sarti kyun hai china-pak realtions se ? :D

aqal mand ke liy ishara kafi hai:lol:

man you don't know they try there whole best to make us a isolated stone age country :rofl:

man atleast i got my sheare of indians :lol: i have first hand experiance with indians so i can learn more true abut real india. i am not talking abut every thing is wrong there or bla bla on india .

now please yaar on topic.

china pakistan has friendship not for defence buisness but true ppl to ppl friendship.:china::pakistan:

China pakistan I dont know about people to people friendship , but you two make it a good defense partners..

Back
Top Bottom