What's new

Would The Friendship between China and Pakistan Last Forever ?

well, you need a better sources here.

they have to face in china

this was definitely not happen in China, as none of the officers are Chinese.

yes, i see sad peoples there. but what are they trying to say? "Inidians invaded my country?" , why not? who knows where the photo was taken and what they are trying to say.

em, riots scene. so, your points is: how dare you(or they) do something which you dare not to do in India?

Great article! Sums up the relationship very nicely.
I think that only a Chinese or a Pakistani can understand this relationship. Others will view it as relationship based on interest but for us it's a bond and only we can feel it.
PS. Chinese are more important to us than all the Muslims of the world combined.
LONG LIVE PAK-CHINA FRIENDSHIP
:pakistan::china:

Isnt it pathetic that half literate nation is progressing 100 times faster than a fully literate nation ,Like pakistan?? I know it hurts for you, The same do we when you call that, I as a teacher cannot bear that

Are you trying to be funny?
Pak literacy rate is around 56%. How can you call us fully literate? :confused:

brings up a good point.

china should support pakistan's EDUCATION system as well as its defense. it is better to allow pakistanis to invest in their own future.

Why there is so much love and affection of china towards pak.....
Simple logic enemy's enemy = friend.....

so this friendship will remain until....when the own meaning get complete

then bye bye

why do indians that have never seen israel, never been to israel, never seen a jew, are not jewish, and have nothing to do with jews, display the israeli flag?

nothing against israel but juts curious. is it to piss pakistanis off?

or perhaps it's simply because they're Jews-wannabes? :woot:

Definitely.....atleast till both of them have Border Disputes with India,,,

Aftre that mayb all three are friends.

just go to china in Muslim located area they will tell you badly they are living

then your eyes will open

---I live in the northeast of China, most of Muslim people live in the northwest of China, I have never went to northwest of China, I had saw nothing. But I believe that in China, everyone can choose what they belief freely, no one would forbid anybody to belief Muslim or other religions.
----Though I live Harbin, the capital city of Heilongjiang provience, which is far away from Xinjiang or Ningxia which are Muslim's proviences, there are many Muslim buildings near me.
Look the true view of China!

1164b2fe9ca.jpg

d6b6c7cd2921d1f8aee75014c90e43a1.jpg

01300000025788121664387531055.jpg

Wannabe :disagree: ...?!?!!? Cmon man ur cracking me up...wannabes occur wen someone is confused of his identity and wants to adopt another one's culture based on some superficial bonding.

We have enough culture,ethicities in our country than entire continents....WE R INDIANS.:azn:

why do indians that have never seen israel, never been to israel, never seen a jew, are not jewish, and have nothing to do with jews, display the israeli flag?

nothing against israel but juts curious. is it to piss pakistanis off?

ehehehehhehe......lol.....agree with u ! :rofl: :woot:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom