What's new

Wow what a security plan

lagta ha mr 10% ny PTCL ko promote karny ka 100% ly liya ha....

What do you expect when we send our Military Officers who go for further training to become Generals to the US Military in the US. They will obviously work in hand for the US.

You think Musharaf is being allowed to stay in the UK in exile for free. Do you really think the British and US intelligence agencies would not have offered him safe haven in exchange for information.

I recall Genaral (R) Hamid GUL once said that whilst ISI chief he visited the US Military base and saw a former Army Chief of Pakistan working there as an employee. That says it all....................
Lol, you're awesome....takes real skill to blame this on the US...but you stepped up!

Pakistan is doing what PDF has done long time before by blocking visitors messges and PM-:woot:-
though i must add that shows the incompetency and helplessness of Pakistan government to handle the situation-

I actually liked this strategy... no phone contact could prevent a lot of disasters in Pakistan...

For security measures they should implement this policy for an year and see the significant reduction in number of attacks or more attacks being foiled...

Why do you have to criticize the army for it?

First of all, Army is responsible for defense of the country from external elements. Internal elements must be engaged by public security (police). Now that army is at-least doing what is not originally it's work, better show appreciation.

Second, you expect anything mature from Rehman Malik (and PPP)?

Lagta hai Rahman malik sprite peeta hai.......think Zara hat ke :D

Don't know what you people are talking about, all networks are working in my house.

255561_278170122285076_1040417184_n.jpg

I actually liked this strategy... no phone contact could prevent a lot of disasters in Pakistan...

For security measures they should implement this policy for an year and see the significant reduction in number of attacks or more attacks being foiled...

Yar think about our Industry. How much profit it earn in this one day and our government SAKROed it

Back
Top Bottom