What's new

Wrong Arrest and sedition case (Not in Kashmir)

It all ended so no harm in sharing the news and discussion.

@ranjeet

bhai kuck karo :(
I feel for these guys but I can't support violence unleashed in the name of jat quota protests. Jats of Rohtak,Jhajhar and Sonipat were used by Congress to promote their political agenda, for god sake they burned the house of sitting finance minister of Haryana (who is also a jat). But come next elections these charges will be lifted.

I feel for these guys but I can't support violence unleashed in the name of jat quota protests. Jats of Rohtak,Jhajhar and Sonipat were used by Congress to promote their political agenda, for god sake they burned the house of sitting finance minister of Haryana (who is also a jat). But come next elections these charges will be lifted.
+1

I'm also a JAT, and i don't support any kind of violence in the name of protests.

+1

I'm also a JAT, and i don't support any kind of violence in the name of protests.
It hurts to see our brothers in pain but as long as we will be used as political tools our ideology will keep us divided. Jats from other districts felt the pain when hooda focused on just 3-4 districts while handing out government jobs.

Back
Top Bottom