What's new

ww3 senario and pakistan

Oh jeez. I got a barrage of emails from my friends here saying "please go and read Jana's post in this thread" . So to help Jana's bruised ego, let me replay the scenario

Israel attacks Iran. Pakistan gets angry and nukes Israel. Then 10 Pakistani soldiers cross the LOC and conquer India (including Kashmir) :azn:

Then 2 Pakistani airforce planes enter Afganistan by mistake and the Afghans surrender en masse to Pakistan and declare their nation to be part of Pakistan :azn:

Bangladesh realises that it is whipped and rejoins as East Pakistan

Russia is now concerned and threatens to nuke Pakistan. 30 Pakistani F17s fly to the Russian Federation and wipes out that entire airforce. Russia calls on the USA for help. The USA and Britain declare war on Pakistan and every Persian and Arab and Middle East nation (excluding those pesky Jews who were nuked earlier off course by Pakistan :azn:) now join hands and declare Jihad against the western barbarians.

Suddenly the world is in turmoil since North African Muslim nations and South African Christian nations declare war on each other :undecided:

The Pope flees Europe and goes to Brazil.

Brazil declares war on ummm China ? :cheesy:

Pakistan gets upset and nukes the world except its newly founded territories of India and Bangladesh and offcourse its old buddy China :china: and offcourse the Muslim Alliance of nations. Pakistan is now regarded as the world's leading nation and all citizens of what's left of the world must bow down to and hail its Supreme Leader Zardari :pakistan:

Happy now Jana ji ? :azn:

:flame:
Lets correct the red line in your post: How about Pakistan and Afghanistan join hands and attack India to liberate Kashmir and China joins in to gril India :azn:

jana dont crack jokes afgan are thinking how they will take back there land from pakistan as you know there is lots of disputed land and thing between pakistan and afgan

and china well dont you think china has to worry about usa as usa is waiting for right time to gril them

Oh jeez. I got a barrage of emails from my friends here saying "please go and read Jana's post in this thread" . So to help Jana's bruised ego, let me replay the scenario

Israel attacks Iran. Pakistan gets angry and nukes Israel. Then 10 Pakistani soldiers cross the LOC and conquer India (including Kashmir) :azn:

Then 2 Pakistani airforce planes enter Afganistan by mistake and the Afghans surrender en masse to Pakistan and declare their nation to be part of Pakistan :azn:

Russia is now concerned and threatens to nuke Pakistan. 30 Pakistani F17s fly to the Russian Federation and wipes out that entire airforce. Russia calls on the USA for help. The USA and Britain declare war on Pakistan and every Persian and Arab and Middle East nation (excluding those pesky Jews who were nuked earlier off course by Pakistan :azn:) now join hands and declare Jihad against the western barbarians.

Suddenly the world is in turmoil since North African Muslim nations and South African Christian nations declare war on each other :undecided:

Brazil declares war on ummm China ? :cheesy:

Pakistan gets upset and nukes the world except its newly founded territories of India and Bangladesh and offcourse its old buddy China :china: and offcourse the Muslim Alliance of nations. Pakistan is now regarded as the world's leading nation and all citizens of what's left of the world must bow down to and hail its Supreme Leader Zardari :pakistan:

Happy now Jana ji ? :azn:

sir i respect u because u r senior member but plz dont start a indo pak war hear ..
thnx

Israel attacks Iran. Pakistan gets angry and nukes Israel. Then 10 Pakistani soldiers cross the LOC and conquer India (including Kashmir)

Brazil declares war on ummm China ?

Happy now Jana ji ?

this is as close to reality as it can get:rofl::rofl::rofl:

just tell me one thing................what types of planes are F17........????

china well dont you think china has to worry about usa as usa is waiting for right time to gril them
Let's suppose if china has to worry about USA ,and there is no chance of her involvement against india.Then why is indian government accumulating weapons on the name of china.And what's the purpose of raising two mountain division in north east close to the border of china.

It looks like the Indian establishment is cracking a rather bigger joke i guess.

USA can't get head on with china.Still she involved in Afghanistan and need Pakistan's help to establish a hold on country.But proxy wars are a possibility.

Iran and North korea are bigger threats for USA to deal with in near future.

Oh jeez. I got a barrage of emails from my friends here saying "please go and read Jana's post in this thread" .So to help Jana's bruised ego, let me replay the scenario
:cheesy::cheesy: bwahahahaha seems Indians have no other task but to get their ego bruised by reading my posts

The rest of crap in your post is better to be ignored

here is my point of view!!!
Israel attacks all of its neighboring countries at once just cause their prime minister's favorite goat has gone missing. Pakistanis demand their govt. to take a strict actions as they think the war will spread all over the world.

Pakistani army reveals their secret weapon, its a device made out of zardari's dead brain cells, the pulses emitting from it engulf the whole world n all of them become 'brain-dead', apart from pakistanis as they were smart enough to wear hats. so Pakistan conquers the world n everyone lives happily ever after!!!

jana dont crack jokes afgan are thinking how they will take back there land from pakistan as you know there is lots of disputed land and thing between pakistan and afgan

and china well dont you think china has to worry about usa as usa is waiting for right time to gril them

what type of insane and ridiculous post was that? :taz:

jana dont crack jokes afgan are thinking how they will take back there land from pakistan

Is it a joke or what. Take land from Pakistan :rofl:

You better post something sane dear. Again indians are destroying the thread. I am witnessing another thread converted into troll.
:hitwall:

hmmmmm if you joke sans having guts to read the same joke when played on you then i would say you are weak enough to face that.
:rofl:
Stop day dreaming! What happens if India, Afghanistan and Iran join hands and attack Pakistan? :P China will never involve in a war with India we have seen 1965, 1971 and 1999! Stop dreaming others coming for you. India is alone and Pakistan is alone as well.

Back
Top Bottom