What's new

Xhite that gets you banned

-=virus=-

Reaction score
Country
India

all fair and good as far as I can tell

but just on a whim logon ko ban kar dena.. yeh to sahi nahi hai na ?

kisi ka rhetoric ni pasand aaya, kisi ka style ni accha laga.. ban chep do.. wtf

having said that, I agree ki bad apples bhi bhot hai, religion etc le ke bakwaas krte

but why purge good people ?

my real brother, not an "alt" like some keen eyes here seem to believe

latest casualty hai bechara

@villageidiot @waz @Irfan Baloch @fatman17 jis

track 3 unofficial diplomats ko purge krte raho gey toh how will we ever get to and mukammal that pyar and aman ka tamasha we all really want ?

smh :tsk:

kisi ka rhetoric ni pasand aaya, kisi ka style ni accha laga.. ban chep do.. wtf

having said that, I agree ki bad apples bhi bhot hai, religion etc le ke bakwaas krte

track 3 unofficial diplomats ko purge krte raho gey toh how will we ever get to and mukammal that pyar and aman ka tamasha we all really want ?

you're not the only one venting ya dekho

wonder who it was

@waz

you're not the only one venting ya dekho

wonder who it was

@waz
First comment. Says it's all okay now.

1679748195315.png

Seems you went our of your way to find dirt on PDF?

that's their androoni mamla to do with their recent political turmoil

I'm talking exclusively about PDF, this forum
There's no reason to believe there is any disconnect b/w PDF and pakistani reddit. Everyone on Pakistani SM equally hates the same side now.

BTW, I wholeheartedly agree with you. This banning on whim shit is unacceptable. I log on thinking about some quality jousting, and find out you're banned. :lol:

test match khelo test match
arsa ho gya, ni khela

peeri aa ke guzar gayi.. Kohli, Sharma.. so many more.. and even from their side... so many legends

whole career without testing against us :(

isme I blame GOI completely but.. extremely small minded of them to be this way, I hate that shit, cvnts

one moar fraandship series please.. I want to ride there, to go explore Lahore, and Karachi, and the northern areas, and eat their kebabs etc

imagine, me and doc etc eating kebabs in Pakistan

test match khelo test match , i get it their androoni mamlats are highly entertaining but thoda self-control rkho
any less than bharati mamlaat? tell me what happened to all the aal aulad of pandit nehru cept for 1 or two that joined up with BJP RSS scum?

tell me how most of the states have been taken by RSS. it is punjab next then bengal. do you think they are using democracy or an israeli rigger as well as police and other methods?

I wholeheartedly agree with you. This banning on whim shit is unacceptable. I log on thinking about some quality jousting, and find out you're banned.
how is it on a whim when he is let off 17 out of 20 times when he posts bullcrap. some times it get too much to bear and a respite from him is needed.

Last edited:
how is it on a whim when he is let off 17 out of 20 times when he posts bullcrap. some times it get too much to bear and one needs a respite from him
That's the thing, sir jee, everyone posts bullcrap. Baki kon se aflatoon bethe hn. But I think isay bhi koi special keera he. :lol:

This doesn't come as a surprise to me. Absolute power is a dangerous thing 😳

hum tumhar sath hain bbhai . ttujhy phir bban ker diya gya ufffff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom