What's new

Xi Jinping named president of China

What is his basic approach to international disputes ? Iron fist approach or diplomacy ?

Hope under leadership of Xi Jinping and Narendra Modi Indo-China relations improves significantly :cheers:

When did Modi become the leader of India? You Indians like to count the chickens before they are hatched in all things.

I don't trust Xi Jinping one bit. Could be the next Gorbachev. He is far too pro-western for my liking.

I think he will be a great leader. His smile looks friendly. He could fix relations with Japan, US, Philippines, Vietnam and India.

I think he will be a great leader. His smile looks friendly. He could fix relations with Japan, US, Philippines, Vietnam and India.

I don't care about his smile or his looks, I care about his policies. I'm suspicious of him, he is a very good friend of former US treasury secretary Hank Paulson (thus more likely to be sympathetic to America). Xi also has good friends in Iowa. His daughter studies in Harvard. He has too much pro-American connections to be trusted. This guy could be a CIA plant like Gorbachev to destroy the CPC and collapse China.
He has very pro-western and pro-American views.
I don't trust him.

His policies regarding fighting corruption and waste is good, but that seems to be a way to gain the support of the people so that in the future he could bring in reforms the western world has been seeking to install in China (you know what I mean).

You will never convince me he is a patriot until I see actions from him. His father was kicked out by Mao. He might be holding grudges against the CPC.

I don't care about his smile or his looks, I care about his policies. I'm suspicious of him, he is a very good friend of former US treasury secretary Hank Paulson (thus more likely to be sympathetic to America). Xi also has good friends in Iowa. His daughter studies in Harvard. He has too much pro-American connections to be trusted. This guy could be a CIA plant like Gorbachev to destroy the CPC and collapse China.
I don't trust him.

His policies regarding fighting corruption and waste is good, but that seems to be a way to gain the support of the people so that in the future he could bring in reforms the western world has been seeking to install in China (you know what I mean).

You will never convince me he is a patriot until I see actions from him. His father was kicked out by Mao. He might be holding grudges against the CPC.
LOL, yet, they picked him with over rate 99% ... now a Chinese think he was a CIA plant... :omghaha:

I don't trust him.

So you don't like him just 'cause he has Pro-West views?
He could turn China into a superpower, but that means he needs to bring democracy. But I think that China could fix relations with countries like Japan and Vietnam.

So you don't like him just 'cause he has Pro-West views?
He could turn China into a superpower, but that means he needs to bring democracy. But I think that China could fix relations with countries like Japan and Vietnam.
Yeah, hope he could, but it's hard......

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan::china:

Congratulations to the People's Republic of China for choosing your new leader.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

I don't trust him.

The first country that he is going to visit is Russia, does this sound pro-American to you?

An old of friend of Hank Paulson? This is only some political language, i seriously doubt they have some private contact except the political meeting.

Xi is a conservative guy, he and Bo Xilai never going together because they were the competitor for the throne, not because they were the enemy of different ideology.

The first country that he is going to visit is Russia, does this sound pro-American to you?

An old of friend of Hank Paulson? This is only some political language, i seriously doubt they have some private contact except the political meeting.

Xi is a conservative guy, he and Bo Xilai never going together because they were the competitor for the throne, not because they were the enemy of different ideology.

Never trust anyone that is a lawyer. He has an Engineering and Law degree. Visting Russia doesn't mean he will drop his subtle pro-American views. Lets see how his policies turn out.

Never trust anyone that is a lawyer. He has an Engineering and Law degree. Visting Russia doesn't mean he will drop his subtle pro-American views. Lets see how his policies turn out.

He was studying the Marxism, he is not a lawyer.

China will now film the Korean war movies, this kind of policy did not happen during the term of Hu Jintao.

I'd say Xi is less pro-American than Hu Jintao, since China behaves much more aggressive under Xi than Hu.

A pro-American guy cannot be aggressive towards the American puppets of Asia.

Hope he will further chinese presence and strategic aims in Asia specially S.asia. He was from a poor family and most likely will work to reduce chinese economic disparity. Congrats Mr. Xi and people of China.
You got the wrong info. Xi's father used to be vice-premier of Chinese goverment.

Back
Top Bottom