What's new

Xi Jinping underestimates US resolve and power: MI6 Chief

I think it's US presidents have underestimated china for decades. Look how we have grew in these decades.Their mass media are filled with arrogance,stupidity and ignorance towards china for decades. Only with recent years they start to realize that china is an unstoppable monster but it's too late. The victory of defeating Soviet union have paralyzed their brains for decades. The arrogance and carelessness of the west have reached another peak only second to the colonial age after the collapse of soviet union.

Last edited:
For now, US really wants to ally itself with Russia to against China, regardless it is under Trump or Biden.

The goal to incite the Russia-Ukraine war is to create the chaos in Europe in order to cannibalize the Euro to save the falling Dollar.

After the US manages to stabilize the Dollar, they will immediately try to reconcile with Russia by recognizing the eastern part of Ukraine belongs to Russia.

Once again, Europe and Ukraine will always be two sacrificial lambs.

To be the US ally is always more dangerous than to be the US enemy.
The US always double crosses who ever ally with. If they can betray Europe, their longest “ally”, you’d be the biggest fool to trust them. A 3 kingdoms situation will maintain balance, if one of the kingdoms fall the stronger of the remaining two will immediately try to swallow the weaker. I think Putin is smart enough to to recognize that, but if the get another Yeltsin again who knows.

China (Shu) and Russia (Wu) against US (Wei)

In the end, all three countries failed, because they did not realize the real enemy lurking in the dark.

"The mantis catches the cicada, the Yellow sparrow comes after"
China(Qin), EU(Jin), USA(Qi), Russia(Chu)

679 BC

The US always double crosses who ever ally with. If they can betray Europe, their longest “ally”, you’d be the biggest fool to trust them. A 3 kingdoms situation will maintain balance, if one of the kingdoms fall the stronger of the remaining two will immediately try to swallow the weaker. I think Putin is smart enough to to recognize that, but if the get another Yeltsin again who knows.

I don't think there will be another Yeltsin in Russia. The 80s was a very tough decade for the Soviet Union. The state was going bankrupt, the economy was not functioning, people no longer believed in the Communist ideology and more importantly, the leaders themselves no longer believed in it. In fact, the reason why the USSR broke up was because the leaders themselves were more interested in gaining power in their own republics than preserving the USSR.

I think the Russian people have been so traumatized from the 90s and the collapse of their empire that they would never allow another traitor like Yeltsin to lead again.

They got completely depleted in the second cold war against China.

So they have to sacrifice Europe and Japan like two expendable pawns in order to keep up their proxy war game against China.

Russia has already strategically lost, to the point where the US no longer considers the Russians a long term threat. Russia is done, and at minimal cost to the US.

Why is it that we always get most ill informed posts from the US visitors.

British like more tactful lndians,they want to scam to keep primacy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom