What's new

Xiaomi unveils its new flagship smartphone, the Mi 4, with a metal frame

And the great Chinese budget shop is open!! with the frequency of new threads related to Chienese phones are being opened here, soon we have to look for a new and appropriate name for this forum. :D

Last year, 18.7 million Xiaomi phone sold, this year, it's estimated to be 60 million.

It's also the top 10 best seller.

ori_533e04bde6bbf.jpeg

nowaday smartphones are overpriced too much for a bundle of less meaning features.
1. Phone camera even cannot optical zoom and too lack flash power which is the must have in the cheapest Point and Shoot.
2. the quite lightweight phone for call and messaging in the past I know weight only 50-70g and a so so battery lasted for 1 week . You are always ready for calls/texts anytime.
It's more green too.
It's really not good to pack everything into 1 and power it by a huge capacity battery and recharge it everyday. better to have low-power consumption equipments. It's popular to see all around stick their eyes to their phone screen and their fingers into touchscreen.
3. For nowaday power consumption, I recommend Xperia phone as I realize Sony has the perfect power management among all. I am not sure about Japanese domestic phones.
4. A phone with Windows / iOS would be secured and smoother operation than Android .
To this Nokia-Microsoft trend is potential winner.

Last edited:

Not possible, these Xiaomi snapdragon quadcore phones are little expensive. homeshopping.pk is selling Xiaomi Mi3 16GB for 31,990 PKR how could you expect Mi4, which has a snapdragon 801 2.5 GHz, to have a price tag of 19,500 PKR? its a JOKE..! :omghaha:

Crazy sale always be everywhere, but not true ..
You get the quality as amount you paid.

How much everybody pays for Ipad Air 16GB Wifi in China?

Crazy sale always be everywhere, but not true ..
You get the quality as amount you paid.

How much everybody pays for Ipad Air 16GB Wifi in China?
3,200RMB~3,400RMB, my mother have one Ipad Air 16G
3.500RMB Ipad Air 32G sell in China

And the great Chinese budget shop is open!! with the frequency of new threads related to Chienese phones are being opened here, soon we have to look for a new and appropriate name for this forum. :D

Where is India?

Why is India nowhere to be seen in present or future wireless technologies?

统计称美中两国领跑4G核心专利 高通三星华为分居前三位[图] - 要闻\新闻 — C114(中国通信网)

1CADPQ3YC.jpg

Don't tell me India DOES NOT hold a single 4G patent,in stark contrast to China’s 1336。:D

As for 5G。。。:rofl:

Where is India?

Why is India nowhere to be seen in present or future wireless technologies?

统计称美中两国领跑4G核心专利 高通三星华为分居前三位[图] - 要闻\新闻 — C114(中国通信网)

1CADPQ3YC.jpg

Don't tell me India DOES NOT hold a single 4G patent,in stark contrast to China’s 1336。:D

As for 5G。。。:rofl:

I am talking about doing social media marketing of every new Chinese phone by opening new threads here, this is primarily a defence forum.

515-550 USD / Ipad Air 16G in China
483 USD for same config in Vietnam
Sell cheaper in Vietnam, but it also depend on how much u earn and local living cost.
U see, there'r 200RMB price difference.

Sell cheaper in Vietnam, but it also depend on how much u earn and local living cost.
U see, there'r 200RMB price difference.

In Hongkong, 500 USD for Ipad Air 16GB Wifi ... they earn less ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom