What's new

Xinhua story about a sniper competition!

Of course Kazakhstan didn't take first place in a competition where the best from China, USA and Russia took part :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did you really believe that Kazakh website? Nice way to demonstrate stupidity and China envy at the same time.

They're just desparately trying to prove their agenda. Give them a break. It's not easy being jealous.
To the other dolts: check your facts before you believe a dumb poster. China did indeed win in total scoring in 14 outta 17 categories.

Here is the true story, enjoy the CPC media lies
Kazakhstan Won 1st Place

International snipers compete in Karaganda region

An international competition of snipers and scouts has come to an end at the Spassk training center in the Karaganda region.

Soldiers from Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, Jordan, the United States of America and China took part in the event. Participating fighters had to show good results, not only in shooting a sniper rifle, but a machine gun and pistol. In addition, participants had to throw knives, show how skillful they are in unarmed combat, landing, demolition work and providing medical care. The main purpose of the competition is to improve the professional techniques and exercises in order to determine the level of the rifle and field training of military personnel. As a result of the five-day exercises, soldiers from Kazakhstan took first place, China came second, and the officers of the Presidential security staff gained bronze medals.

Colonel Li Baolin from China’s Armed Forces said they were amazed at the firing ground as it had everything to stage such kind of tournaments. He added it was also important that those techniques snipers exercised were close to the real ones as soldiers could demonstrate their techniques and skills.

According to Major Amjid Al Naimat from Jordan’s Armed Forces this competition is a very good experience. They also had a look at the skills of Kazakhstan’s soldiers. He thanked the Kazakh side for the invitation and expressed their readiness to take part in the tournament next year as well.

:rofl: look at the indians feeling so inferior they delude themselves with a Kazakh website
It's hard for you to swallow i know, You high IQ had been breaking the tip of the scale lately. Childish behavior at it's best, i love the giggle session here just amazing.

Did you really believe that Kazakh website? Nice way to demonstrate stupidity and China envy at the same time.

Are you suggesting i rather believe Xinhua? That's funny...

China did indeed win in total scoring in 14 outta 17 categories.

lol...fighting till the bitter end i see....:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom