What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Your right grew up is the wrong word. New phrase: The political atmosphere you live in.

Now answer this question: Why cant he have a different opinion than his government? Why do you think having a different opinion than your government doesn't make sense?

You are going into stereotypes.

It is perfectly acceptable to disagree with your Government, I in fact despise many Chinese politicians, especially the local ones. And I disagree with the Chinese government on many areas from foreign policy to military spending.

And last but not least, I am extremely pissed off at the Chinese Government policy in Xinjiang, and I think more people need to be sacked because of it.

But that does not give "blackface" the right to give out racial abuse against Chinese people? And you thanked him for it as well?

You are going into stereotypes.

It is perfectly acceptable to disagree with your Government, I in fact despise many Chinese politicians, especially the local ones. And I disagree with the Chinese government on many areas from foreign policy to military spending.

And last but not least, I am extremely pissed off at the Chinese Government policy in Xinjiang, and I think more people need to be sacked because of it.

But that does not give him the right to give out racial abuse against Chinese people? And you thanked him for it as well?
Your right I looked backed and removed my thanks. Any way his point was that they wouldn't have the guts to say what they said in real life. he should have said it in a more civilized manner.

Uyghers are wrong because they think knifing people will help their cause when it is clearly counter productive.

Chinese government is wrong to employ collective punishment though as it only serves to further propoganda seperatists put out.

Your right I looked backed and removed my thanks. Any way his point was that they wouldn't have the guts to say what they said in real life. he should have said it in a more civilized manner.

Thank you for being reasonable sir. :tup:

Uyghers are wrong because they think knifing people will help their cause when it is clearly counter productive.

Chinese government is wrong to employ collective punishment though as it only serves to further propoganda seperatists put out.

I agree with the sentiment of your post, all sides need to be more responsible in this regard.

Not all Uyghurs support killing innocent people.

Yeah I know. I found the part where Uyghers like living outside of Xinjiang better because there is more religious freedom shocking it clearly shows Chinese government needs to revise some policies.

The Government policies in Xinjiang have failed in this regard.

Someone needs to be punished for this.

Yeah I know. I found the part where Uyghers like living outside of Xinjiang better because there is more religious freedom shocking it clearly shows Chinese government needs to revise some policies.
In the end this issue is about religious freedom. Once that is solved the problems will disappear. The only problem that arises later on is who will run the mosques in the country. The government? Privately run?

@Chinese-Dragon finally a legit conversation with a Chinese member.:tup:

In the end this issue is about religious freedom. Once that is solved the problems will disappear. The only problem that arises later on is who will run the mosques in the country. The government? Privately run?

@Chinese-Dragon finally a legit conversation with a Chinese member.:tup:

We can never fix the problem unless we are accountable to ourselves.

I believe everyone here can agree that there is a big problem going on, and it needs to be solved in a long-term and sustainable manner.

Because I'm a human being and interested in global affairs? So you think I should only be interested in Brazilian affairs? That makes sense in your world, I guess. Your countryman called Brazilians monkeys and I retaliated. If you are impartial you should have at least given him a penalty too.

You're human being? you call "Han supremacist ideology resurfacing in China" when these animals stabbed innocent peoples in Kumming and Chang Sha, you're worst of the human, I hope these Innocents souls will curse you and hope you to join them in hell.

You're human being? you call "Han supremacist ideology resurfacing in China" when these animals stabbed innocent peoples in Kumming and Chang Sha, you're worst of the human, I hope these Innocents souls will curse you and hope you to join them in hell.
Just stop writing crap.

Mosques are not really an issue look it was true there was seperatist militancy years ago but China has pretty much stamped it out, today Uyghers are just asking for more rights not seperation. The problem is China has not lifted the restrictions they had placed when rebellion was frequent.

Chinese nationalism is based on Han supremacism and Han chauvinism. I never said the terrorists are right. On the other hand, mass deportation of Uyghurs will follow and the whole ethnic group will be punished for the acts of a few.

The Government policies in Xinjiang have failed in this regard.

Someone needs to be punished for this.
But isnt the policy a collective decision of the center,is it possible for some individuals to make policies on sensitive issues like these.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom