What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

WAR with your own people?:what: I hope Xi doesn't think on your lines, that's just suicide. Deal with this as an internal threat.
It has only started to boil now in china, but India has been dealing with this menace for quite a while now. I'm in for an Sino indian counter terrorist co-op. India has a lot of experience in dealing with these guys.

Xi has already said he will carry out more extreme actions against terrorism, Our SWAT in Xinjiang has been gaining more experience since most of these incidents have been occurring. Sino-Indian cooperation on terrorism won't change much China should mimic Israeli anti terror operations especially those in the West Bank, it's been successful.

You can expect more terrorism until 2020. The more that happens the harsher the response will be.

RIP to the dead.

Where are those guys who keep saying I spreading discord between Han Chinese and Muslim?

Is this the job of USA, as always in the mind of mad PDF PRC?
泛化and分化is the same meaning for me.you have a big mouth,you are just like a fly flying around china everyday

depression due to social alienation,this is muslim tragedy.no one could help them.i do not discriminate, but seems they are out of step with modern world.

This is clearly the work of the US CIA. Probably Blackwater involved too. Turkey definitely involved.

Close down US and Turkish embassies and consulates.

Close all borders.
Get biometric database in airports.

Kill all the Yankee-backed and Turkish-backed terrorists.

657e68d0jw1efybsxo4grj20c806v3ys.jpg
657e68d0jw1efybt0m85zj20c806vjru.jpg
657e68d0jw1efybt2ukqrj20c806vq3g.jpg

657e68d0jw1efybt5wu6hj20a00dcdgf.jpg

657e68d0jw1efybt85tpsj20c806v0t6.jpg

暴徒在出站口接人处持刀砍杀群众,同时引爆爆炸装置,造成3人死亡,79人受伤,其中4人重伤(暂无生命危险)。

Knife attack & Explosion confirmed.

Xinjiang is Occupied East Turkestan, and what the criminal Han Chinese occupiers have done to the uyghur Muslims over the last century is indescribable, not even the Tatars/the Jews/the Christians/Arab dictators combined would match the Han Chinese occupiers atrocities .

I wish all Muslim members in PDF wake up to the truth of the atheist communist Chinese especially our brothers the Pakistanis.

So in your mind this terror act was justified?

And what will this kind of terrorism accomplish? Because of these terror acts Uighurs will someday become independent?

Islam = not a peaceful religion.

Peaceful religions don't kill others for religious reasons.

If Islam is not a peaceful religion, then all Muslims are by nature violent. What then should China's policy by in dealing with Muslims of the world?

Islam are terrorist this fact are confirm, they commit terrorist act everywhere they been. They even commit terrorist act on their own islamic nation.

Same question to you as well.

If Islam is not a peaceful religion, then all Muslims are by nature violent. What then should China's policy by in dealing with Muslims of the world?

Same question to you as well.

Can easy be done, majority of Han Chinese need to migrate into the region with the aim to split muslim community into small bloc with many Han Chinese surrounding 2 or 3 Ughur family to keep an eye on the Ughur to prevent further terrorist act carry out on the Chinese. Any muslim comi into China need to pass the DNA data base before they allow into China. This will minimize the chance of Ughur from abroad comeback to China carry out terrorist attack.

Just fucking nuke every muslim country back to the stone age.

Including Pakistan?

Can easy be done, majority of Han Chinese need to migrate into the region with the aim to split muslim community into small bloc with many Han Chinese surrounding 2 or 3 Ughur family to keep an eye on the Ughur to prevent further terrorist act carry out on the Chinese. Any muslim comi into China need to pass the DNA data base before they allow into China. This will minimize the chance of Ughur from abroad comeback to China carry out terrorist attack.

That sounds like a reasonable plan that may work. Better intelligence, security measures and prevention.

Back
Top Bottom