What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Beautiful, 15 of the 18 were terrorists. Very efficient response by the Chinese security forces. I was afraid it was all civilians who died. China needs to destroy any and every secessionist and/or terrorist minority in the country. Pacify the animals.

Radio 'Free Asia'. These propaganda organizations that only serve to destabilize other countries. Had them in Europe, in the middle east, also in central asia. Azerbaijan kicked them out as well. Bastards were operating in an office in Baku ILLEGALY! Oh how I wish for the swift downfall of the US.

Don't blame Pakistan, their government would do anything to stop this. Their pretty much one and only ally is China, and China invests a lot in it. Pakistan has NO REASON what so ever to want that area destabilized. This has Western fingerprints all over it. Some Pakistani members here should understand that. There should be no anger at China. As for idiots who support uyghur separatism: 10 million f-king Uyghurs and 1.3 billion Chinese? I would literally order 20 million Han to go there and throw them out and have them live in Kazakhstan.

Don't blame Pakistan, their government would do anything to stop this. Their pretty much one and only ally is China, and China invests a lot in it. Pakistan has NO REASON what so ever to want that area destabilized. This has Western fingerprints all over it. Some Pakistani members here should understand that. There should be no anger at China. As for idiots who support uyghur separatism: 10 million f-king Uyghurs and 1.3 billion Chinese? I would literally order 20 million Han to go there and throw them out and have them live in Kazakhstan.

Every Uighur terrorist which is caught in Pakistan is sent back to China, after all we did sign an agreement on this issue. Pigtaker the pathetic moron is complaining about Pakistan and how we have failed to stop the Uighur terrorists. In fact its common knowledge in Pakistan that hundreds of Uighur fighters are living in the Northern Areas of Pakistan and they have aligned themselves with TTP. The Uighur terrorists have actually killed Pakistani citizens and solders....does that mean I should blame China because it messed up and allowed these cockroaches to enter Pakistan and kill our citizens and solders.....the answer would be no, since China is trying its best to resolve the issue.

And they have good reasons for that. Some knife yielding idiots are more like an irritant to China than a threat. The real threat to China is India which has a population of a billion plus low IQ morons and also has nuclear weapons under command of same low IQ dumb morons.

When the 2009 riots occurred in Xinjiang, every sane individual know's that these groups are funded and supported by external forces in particular from the CIA. There is a good reason why Rabiya Kadeer lives in Virginia under the protection of the American intelligence services. Pakistan supporting the Uighur terrorists does not make any sense, after all these cockroaches have attacked and killed Pakistani citizens. China's threat will be India, because of land disputes, Dalai Lama living in India and most of all an economic clash to maintain hegemony in Asia.

they have privilege to abuse everyone on this paticular forum, and this is their most glorious moment in history. don't expect those cave-living creatures could behave properly.

go burn yourself in front of CCP headquarters in protest of their policies about Pakistan. Who knows they might give importance to your death and might seal Pak-China border for 10 minutes.

When the 2009 riots occurred in Xinjiang, every sane individual know's that these groups are funded and supported by external forces in particular from the CIA. There is a good reason why Rabiya Kadeer lives in Virginia under the protection of the American intelligence services. Pakistan supporting the Uighur terrorists does not make any sense, after all these cockroaches have attacked and killed Pakistani citizens. China's threat will be India, because of land disputes, Dalai Lama living in India and most of all an economic clash to maintain hegemony in Asia.

Obviously CCP understands that very well. They would stand with Pakistan for a long time to come. No change in policies as this pigtaker and bharatis wish for.

china should seal off the border with pakistan permanently, then all problems solved.
Not going to work.

East Turkestan Islamic Movement leader Abdullah Mansour is nicely enjoying protection in Pakistan

He even gave an interview in 2014.

From his Pakistan hideout, Uighur leader vows revenge on China| Reuters

Ensure this person's death with Chinese military, guess the Uyghur movement will fall flat, else he shall continue to give moral support for Uyghur terrorists.

they have privilege to abuse everyone on this paticular forum, and this is their most glorious moment in history. don't expect those cave-living creatures could behave properly.

I can consume a whole bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a much better statement than that...did you require google translator to write your gibberish nonsense. Now which province do you come from in China, because I can always message my friend do an investigation on a person who is advocating anti-state behavior by criticizing the government and the current leadership of the CCP by calling them stupid. You must be a banana...yellow from the outside and white from the inside......now go and attend to the services of your white masters in America.

pakistan and their turk brothers definitely have a hand in such event, time for our stupid government to teach them some lessons.
What role did Pakistan play in this attack? I’m guessing it was teaching them how to poorly attack with kitchen knives? :lol:

Don’t blame your own domestic problems on Pakistan and why would Pakistan attack its most important ally, it makes no sense. This conflict is down to ethnic tensions were the Uyghur’s believe they are being displaced by the Han in Xinjiang and has nothing to do with Islam or Pakistan.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom